Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
😲i Dnt knw anyone noticed or not !!
Maya arjun sharma
May-30-1995
july-19-2017
(17 july episode 17.23 min)

means maya is 22 yr old
did cvs forgot that maya was married bfr atleast 4 yr ?!!
(one leap was of 3 yr and one of 6 month )

and plus she was handling her business
matlab shadi hui tab wo 18 ki thi
😲
Edited by ratic - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlexP927 thumbnail
THIS THIS!! I was laughing so hard wen i saw it!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† This is the blooper of bloopers!! gahahahah...n business n shaadi aside...if maya's abuse began wen she ws 9 n after that 15 years passed...she ws 24 then ryt? But now she's suddenly 22? wth... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Idk wut rush there is with the writers but seriously they shud check bfr doing these things...
Fallingsnow thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I noticed it too...this is just a random thought which might not be right and the date might be a blooper mostly...
may 30 is not maya's birthdate...Also if she was born in 1995, now she will be 22 years old, which I don't think is possible...But 1995 can be the year when maya was 9(making her 31 now)...So this date might be an important date of her past...something that ashwin was referring to earlier maybe, or a new twist which we don't know...Or does this date means the birth of a new maya, as in a different avatar...
Well i do have a feeling it's just a blooper thoughπŸ˜†
Edited by Fallingsnow - 7 years ago
Mehr03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
besides i remember in one episode where arjun wanted to celebrate her bday, saanj stated Maya was born on 1991.
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
I noticed that too and was about to make a post
She married Arjun 3years+8 months (since she was 8 months pregnant at the time of miscarriage) + 3 months back
So was she only 18 years n 3 months then??? Fir wo business kab se sambhaal rahi thi
ratic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehr03

besides i remember in one episode where arjun wanted to celebrate her bday, saanj stated Maya was born on 1991.

Wow ! you remember this
lol hum itne show dekhke b naahi bhulte
ye log kese bhul jate he
ratic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fallingsnow

I noticed it too...this is just a random thought which might not be right and the date might be a blooper mostly...

may 30 is not maya's birthdate...Also if she was born in 1995, now she will be 22 years old, which I don't think is possible...But 1995 can be the year when maya was 9(making her 31 now)...So this date might be an important date of her past...something that ashwin was referring to earlier maybe, or a new twist which we don't know...Or does this date means the birth of a new maya, as in a different avatar...
Well i do have a feeling it's just a blooper thoughπŸ˜†

new twist is not possible with this Bdate
new birth of new maya in 1995
may be she 1995 can be a yr when aswin left her mother
and she take it as her new birth possible
but i guess its blooper
poornima_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

I noticed that too and was about to make a post

She married Arjun 3years+8 months (since she was 8 months pregnant at the time of miscarriage) + 3 months back
So was she only 18 years n 3 months then??? Fir wo business kab se sambhaal rahi thi

which means she met samay when she was 10 years old (samay's timeline was 8 years before the Marriage )πŸ˜†
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I noticed it too...Cvs have lost their mind...matlab kuch bhi πŸ˜†
ratic thumbnail

Originally posted by: poornima_15

which means she met samay when she was 10 years old (samay's timeline was 8 years before the Marriage )πŸ˜†

Epic !!! when she met samay she was already handling business πŸ˜†