Maya's constantly repeated dialogues...

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I dont know what the cvs are trying to achieve by giving maya's character the same kind of dialogues since a while...i think they have pretty much established that maya is psycho...her love for arjun is beyhadh...whats the point of repeating those same sentences just phrased differently?

i swear if im asked to write an essay about maya's love for arjun, i'd write a bigass book on it!! 😆

their "beyhadh wala pyar" "ibadaat" "junoon" "sanak" "mohabbat" "deewangee" "ishq" blah blah blah...according to maya, she and arjun are like "romeo and juliet" dying together...she fantasizes about it...we got out very own "bajirao and mastani" who will die at the same moment...😆

yesterday's more than half episode was wasted in maya's babbling about her and arjun's so-called love...her fire dance...her digging the grave...

and the flashbacks! Oh the flashbacks...dear cvs, we have seen the episodes...small flashbacks are fine to enhance the situation but they are showing lengthy multiple flashbacks!! for what? someone who missed the episodes? well thanku so much for ur concern cvs...

beyhadh is a finite series...then why the dragging and stretching? showing the same thing monotonously just to fill time slots?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OH it was torturous
Her dance😕, was this supposed to be a tandav cause she failed at that.

Last episode was the 200th so I was expecting the episode to be a bit more iconic I guess but all we got was Mahan Maya's Pravachan about the betrayal and that fire dance🤣. And no sign of Arjun whatsoever.

The flashbacks was another cause for my headache, I dint expect that a finite series could drag sooo much. Its like they were recapping everything that was going on in the series like a bizarre Kahani abb tak.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

OH it was torturous

Her dance😕, was this supposed to be a tandav cause she failed at that.

Last episode was the 200th so I was expecting the episode to be a bit more iconic I guess but all we got was Mahan Maya's Pravachan about the betrayal and that fire dance🤣. And no sign of Arjun whatsoever.

The flashbacks was another cause for my headache, I dint expect that a finite series could drag sooo much. Its like they were recapping everything that was going on in the series like a bizarre Kahani abb tak.

Yeah it was dull boring...

i guess they were trying to recreate the song of ice and fire as game of thrones's latest season came out...but it was abysmal! (jennifer's dance was good, but the scene was unnecessarily boring)

200th episode should have been gripping...but sadly it was dragged to the extreme...

uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Getting bored with Maya's repeated same dialogues and expressions 🤢
what was that dancing with fire what is so big deal about her love to that Arjun? also those black flashes ..such a drag 😕

Jennifer is awesome bet she is also bored..

I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They are giving filler episodes after the 1st episode post leap.
Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi in the flashback she was seen hitting herself then how come 3 year old hitting marks were found in the dead Maya's body?
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yes it is and was boring
Maya siting there and writing on stones and digging looks like homeless
bugsbunny12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uknaik99

Getting bored with Maya's repeated same dialogues and expressions 🤢

what was that dancing with fire what is so big deal about her love to that Arjun? also those black flashes ..such a drag 😕

Jennifer is awesome bet she is also bored..

Exactly...they have ruined the essence that once existed in beyhadh!!

bugsbunny12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peacelover15

Hi in the flashback she was seen hitting herself then how come 3 year old hitting marks were found in the dead Maya's body?

Not so familiar with forensic technology...so cant really comment on that 😆
bugsbunny12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha15

Yes it is and was boring

Maya siting there and writing on stones and digging looks like homeless

Yeah she resembled a refugee 😆