Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poornima_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I don't think he is pretending .. because if he does then what is the use to pretend , and that to in front of people who know you inside out ...
I do feel its the actual revenge feeling of ayaan for arjun, maybe cvs are planning a chase game ... Arjun will succeed in breaking the jail and ayaan will directly indirectly help the police to catch him ...only this makes sense , but seriously cvs and their timings are real disappointment...
Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think Ayan is secretly helping Arjun. . He will slit arjun's throat to distract police... Or to become centre of attention... And cut is going to be superficial so it doesn't kill Arjun... And he manages to escape...
That's the only logic I can find 😕
sia.sd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Exactly doesn't make any sense, first helping and now against his brother
that brother whom he loved so much
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ami_Vrushan

I think Ayan is secretly helping Arjun. . He will slit arjun's throat to distract police... Or to become centre of attention... And cut is going to be superficial so it doesn't kill Arjun... And he manages to escape...
That's the only logic I can find 😕

He didn't slit his throat but inserted a needle in his neck
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I feel Ayan is going for the door than the key 😃. It takes some effort to open the door, also Arjun too has to make some effort to help him.
Mehr03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
maybe he is the one spying on Maya and actually wants to reveal Maya's truth so that Arjun can be saved.