Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
@anshvi Ayan has been card changer from day 1 of Beyhadh. Somewhere I feel there is more to it than what meets the eye.
I feel he is somewhat frustrated, not angry as he was alone and would have faced the brunt of the society.

We need to know Arjun is about to die, and he lives but somehow living like a dead with no support system. Alone.

When he met Arjun in that pool he was talking all his frustrations how he sold jeep, how he had to struggle to complete studies etc. Then Arjun made him go behind him. He ended up in a mess, then Arjun too ended up in a mess and his life looks bleak as a rape accused while his brother is murder accused.

Having said that I will look forward to what his character does. Because Saanjh has become hopeless. And as you rightly said Maya's fire dance was too long. I also need some action.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@anshvi Ayan has been card changer from day 1 of Beyhadh. Somewhere I feel there is more to it than what meets the eye.

I feel he is somewhat frustrated, not angry as he was alone and would have faced the brunt of the society.

We need to know Arjun is about to die, and he lives but somehow living like a dead with no support system. Alone.

When he met Arjun in that pool he was talking all his frustrations how he sold jeep, how he had to struggle to complete studies etc. Then Arjun made him go behind him. He ended up in a mess, then Arjun too ended up in a mess and his life looks bleak as a rape accused while his brother is murder accused.

Having said that I will look forward to what his character does. Because Saanjh has become hopeless. And as you rightly said Maya's fire dance was too long. I also need some action.

Agree that Ayaan has been a game changer..in fact I had pointed out the same thing that he was the one in both the phases who triggered the chain of events

But what CVs have shown today would have made sense if Ayaan would have blamed Arjun the very night when Vadana died

But instead he did not blame Arjun
He hugged his brother and cried
He kept requesting the officer that his bro was innocent
He wanted Arjun to do the cremation
He even cried in front of Saanjh saying that he couldn't do anything to help his bro

So, now his hatred for Arjun all of a sudden doesn't make sense...this is too sudden and not at all gradual

It would have been understandable if CVs had shown that Ayaan blamed Arjun for Vandna' s death 3 months back and he didn't want anything to do with Arjun...but after crying his heart out 3 months back for Arjun and now hating him doesn't make sense
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If ayaan wants to help arjun secretly then he doesn't have to share his plans with anyone but there is no need to pretend to be hater of arjun. He can just behave neutral infront of saanjh. Now there can be only one trick of makers that is to make the audience curious about his behaviour and then suddenly reveal that ayaan is just helping arjun.
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
I couldn't watch the episode today because of rains.. But seems, show has gone completely insane... And its pointless to even watch it.. 😆 Ayaan should have hated Arjun just like he hated Maya long back... Arjun too was really careless... Let's see... What the heck is he upto..
But what else was shown today except Ayaan wanting revenge?
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

If ayaan wants to help arjun secretly then he doesn't have to share his plans with anyone but there is no need to pretend to be hater of arjun. He can just behave neutral infront of saanjh. Now there can be only one trick of makers that is to make the audience curious about his behaviour and then suddenly reveal that ayaan is just helping arjun.

That is the same thing I have been thinking

Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Would have made more sense if he hated arjun after coming out of jail for never trying to listen his side of story... Or if he hated Arjun directly after vandana's death...
But this revenge is an extremely slow reaction 😕
priyanka... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Point 😉

Word Count: 1

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I hope its pretence

bcz if otherwise...cvs have lost it...the show makes NO sense whatsoever...
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
By the way one query. Did the letter Arjun wrote mentioned Maya is alive. It said he wanted to break jail. But does it tell why he wants to break jail.
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

By the way one query. Did the letter Arjun wrote mentioned Maya is alive. It said he wanted to break jail. But does it tell why he wants to break jail.

No clue will need to watch that clip again