Ayaan ka u-turn :(

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Oyi
Ayaan ne u-turn kaha aur kab aur kaise Mara

He wants revenge against Arjun 😕

But before this 3 months leap he was the one who was crying and hugging Arjun and wanted his brother to do the cremation and even told Saanjh that he couldn't do anything to save him

And now this u-turn all of a sudden

Doesn't make any sense 😕

Have the CVs gone crazy 😕

Why are they Hell bent on destroying all the good characters
Edited by anshvi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Famishah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

Oyi

But before this 3 months leap he was the one who was crying and hugging Arjun and wanted his brother to do the cremation and even told Saanjh that he couldn't do anything to save him

Doesn't make any sense 😕

i think cvs have gone crazy since start of season 2
priyanka... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Ayaan is not against Arjun. I guess he is planning something to help his brother escape from prison. He is hiding this from Saanjh coz telling to Saanjh is like publishing it in newspaper 😆
Famishah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oyi

Doesn't make any sense 😕

they have gone crazy since the beginning of season 2
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oyi

Doesn't make any sense 😕

First of all, Ayaan does not know Maya is still alive!
Arjun has already 'killed' & took 'revenge' on 'Maya' for the death of Vandana! That must be his perception, isn't it? And now Arjun is going to die, in Jail! So, what revenge is Ayaan talking about?

Is he seriously believing that Arjun will escape from Jail? Then he must inform Jail officials & stop him escaping & let him die in Jail, if that is what he wants!
Alternately, if he has faith in Arjun, then he should let him escape to killl Maya! Does Ayaan really know Maya is still alive? Is he not then considering her as his enemy no:1?
Then stopping Arjun in his mission- how does it make sense to him?

When there is no logic here, what to say about his abrupt U-turn?

Between, what about Maya's fire dance? terrific? or terrorizing? JW's expressions & instant switch from one extreme to another were of the order- high calibre & class! Is it the high-light of 200th episode?

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka...

I think Ayaan is not against Arjun. I guess he is planning something to help his brother escape from prison. He is hiding this from Saanjh coz telling to Saanjh is like publishing it in newspaper 😆

It might be possible..i hope what you are saying is true

Coz otherwise if Ayaan tries to ruin Arjun's escape plan and CVs make him negative then that would be too much

He was always an innocent, positive character and I hope he remains the same.

If he would have blamed Arjun right after Vandana's death then that would have made sense but now his suddent U-turn is out of the blue and senseless.

I really hope CVs don't mess this up
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

First of all, Ayaan does not know Maya is still alive!
Arjun has already 'killed' & took 'revenge' on 'Maya' for the death of Vandana! That must be his perception, isn't it? And now Arjun is going to die, in Jail! So, what revenge is Ayaan talking about?

Is he seriously believing that Arjun will escape from Jail? Then he must inform Jail officials & stop him escaping & let him die in Jail, if that is what he wants!
Alternately, if he has faith in Arjun, then he should let him escape to killl Maya! Does Ayaan really know Maya is still alive? Is he not then considering her as his enemy no:1?
Then stopping Arjun in his mission- how does it make sense to him?

When there is no logic here, what to say about his abrupt U-turn?

Between, what about Maya's fire dance? terrific? or terrorizing? JW's expressions & instant switch from one extreme to another were of the order- high calibre & class! Is it the high-light of 200th episode?

The dance was too long for my liking and so was Maya's monologue and so was Saanjh's mera duffer rant...everything was too repetitive and monotonous in my opinion

I don't know what CVs want to show as far as Ayaan is concerned

Does he know that Maya is alive then wouldn't he want to make her pay first

What kind of revenge he wants...does he want Arjun to die and wants his escape plan to flop

But hai sudden hatred for Arjun makes 0 sense

He was the one who hugged Arjun and cried
He was the one who wanted Arjun to be present for the cremation
He was the one who cried thinking that he couldn't help his brother .

Then how come after 3 months he hates Arjun

This is senseless in my opinion unless CVs want us to doubt Ayaan while in reality as Priyanka said in the above post wants to help Arjun

Let's see...i just do not want to see Ayaan as a negative character unnecessarily
priyanka... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It might be possible..i hope what you are saying is true

Coz otherwise if Ayaan tries to ruin Arjun's escape plan and CVs make him negative then that would be too much

He was always an innocent, positive character and I hope he remains the same.

If he would have blamed Arjun right after Vandana's death then that would have made sense but now his suddent U-turn is out of the blue and senseless.

I really hope CVs don't mess this up

Yeah, he would have gotten angry when Vandana died, and makinghim against Arjun at this point doesn't make any sense.
Edited by priyanka... - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The dance was too long for my liking and so was Maya's monologue and so was Saanjh's mera duffer rant...everything was too repetitive and monotonous in my opinion

I don't know what CVs want to show as far as Ayaan is concerned

Does he know that Maya is alive then wouldn't he want to make her pay first

What kind of revenge he wants...does he want Arjun to die and wants his escape plan to flop

But hai sudden hatred for Arjun makes 0 sense

He was the one who hugged Arjun and cried
He was the one who wanted Arjun to be present for the cremation
He was the one who cried thinking that he couldn't help his brother .

Then how come after 3 months he hates Arjun

This is senseless in my opinion unless CVs want us to doubt Ayaan while in reality as Priyanka said in the above post wants to help Arjun

Let's see...i just do not want to see Ayaan as a negative character unnecessarily

Ayaan is trying to come in between Maya & Arjun and perhaps will be caught in cross fire! Maya has no reason to kill Ayaan, so if his track has to end, Cvs have to do some foolish set up like this!
Maya will chase Saanjh for sure, she already hinted that!
Arjun & Saanjh both may be busy saving each other from Maya's wrath, before she goes down finally fighting till her last breath!
Somehow, I don't get the feeling that we have enough story to last for another 60 episodes!
anshvi thumbnail
I don't think that CVs need a reason for Maya to target or harm Ayaan.
Maya knows that Ayaan is Arjun's only family left and Arjun calls Ayaan his jaan so if Maya wants to hurt Arjun then she can easily target Ayaan.

I do think that Beyhadh might very well end before completing 60 episodes...the news is already out that another romantic thriller will replace Beyhadh