Not even a genious criminal mind can read to that extent

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Today they showed that Maya knows Arjun will come after her
She knows and is expecting him

Does she know him that well? how is she expecting him to run from jail?

Can any person read another person so well and expect his actions and even know that he will suceed in running away?

Or is it just creative liberty by the makers?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NandiniRaizadaa

Today they showed that Maya knows Arjun will come after her

She knows and is expecting him

Does she know him that well? how is she expecting him to run from jail?

Can any person read another person so well and expect his actions and even know that he will suceed in running away?

Or is it just creative liberty by the makers?

Maya is the director of the show! she knows everything! Sab Maya hai! Jai ho Maya devi ki!
jacknjill03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What can u xpct from a psychological thriller.yes with practice u can read one inside out!its just ur prey shud be vulnerable
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was hoping against hope that this new phase would turn the tables, but alas Sab Maya hai she knows everything and we are back to square one.
I still have some hope for Arjun. He might succeed this time.
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

What the eff was that 😡
First they introduced humshakal- not sure whether she is twin or some other person came with plastic surgery like in Ekta mayya shows
Second they showed that maya is expecting Arjun to come to her at that moment ... how can its possible? Is she expecting that Arjun will know its not maya bcz of ring finger mark and come to her? 🥱
She is the director creator and everything of not only fashion and the city but also this show bcz she is antaryami she knows everything like god what will happen next 🤢
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv

What the eff was that 😡
First they introduced humshakal- not sure whether she is twin or some other person came with plastic surgery like in Ekta mayya shows
Second they showed that maya is expecting Arjun to come to her at that moment ... how can its possible? Is she expecting that Arjun will know its not maya bcz of ring finger mark and come to her? 🥱
She is the director creator and everything of not only fashion and the city but also this show bcz she is antaryami she knows everything like god what will happen next 🤢

I agree100%!
Is it not surprising such a supremely powerful antaryami failed to take control of one dumb called duffer & another fool called dusky, all these 4 plus years?!

feona-frona thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think she is thinking arjun will flee from jail she might be th8nking she will die when arjun is hanged. may she want arjun s dead body
AgirlHasNoName7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maya is god !! Trump should convert to maya dharm at least he will find the leak in WH 😆
dlavanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think maya is just waiting for a confirmation that arjun has been hanged.. just like gone girl. Once she knows he is dead , she will commit suicide.

I dont think she is actually expecting arjun to run from jail
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

I was hoping against hope that this new phase would turn the tables, but alas Sab Maya hai she knows everything and we are back to square one.

I still have some hope for Arjun. He might succeed this time.

Arjun will be able to find Maya or rather Maya will make sure he finds her but he wont be able to kill her

Sab maya hi maya hai 😆