Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

She is twin ,but where was she?Why had Jhanvi kept her hidden?Maya used her twin sister as pawn ,but who was she actually?

Is it that Arjun apparently loved two Maya's?Can the theory go this way?That Arjun proposed the good one and ended up with the bad one?Or Arjun apparently proposed bad one and married her as well but the good one faced all the brunt?

I feel both Maya's loved him,but the Maya in phase one wasn't in phase 2..The Maya who apparently united Vandana and Arjun might not be the one who killed Vandana..I feel both the Maya's have connection with Arjun.

I strongly feel one was good and one was bad..The good one died or the bad one died?At ashram she was explaining how one should never get angry as in that u use heart and not brain..So I feel the one who died was the one who might had done the murders.

Though I can be wrong but it's my theory

Ps Saanjh Couldmt save his Duffer so now Duffer is going to run away from jail

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The one in ashram has the mark in ring finger, who actually married Arjun!
If the one who lives now is good one, then she won't let Arjun die or hang!
The one who is waiting, is actually waiting to bury Arjun & now going to kill Saanjh, as she said it metaphorically!
This one is same old mad & bad maya who is writing his name everywhere!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The last scenes show that Maya in the ashram is the maya who was the psychopath . We dont know anything about the other Maya yet
Maybe she is twin or sibling but I am sure there is more to Maya Ashwin and Janhavi then we know
Peacelover15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

The one in ashram has the mark in ring finger, who actually married Arjun!
If the one who lives now is good one, then she won't let Arjun die or hang!
The one who is waiting, is actually waiting to bury Arjun & now going to kill Saanjh, as she said it metaphorically!
This one is same old mad & bad maya who is writing his name everywhere!

That was to confuse us..The men in jail who attacked Saanjh were Arjun's friends if u remember..
Peacelover15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NandiniRaizadaa

The last scenes show that Maya in the ashram is the maya who was the psychopath . We dont know anything about the other Maya yet

Maybe she is twin or sibling but I am sure there is more to Maya Ashwin and Janhavi then we know

True but what I'm saying is both the Maya's are related to Arjun and apparently he must had loved both
Peacelover15 thumbnail

Whether it's Maya A or B both had Beyhadh love for Arjun but both can't be murderers ..Now I don't know Seriously this is my assumption
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Peacelover15

Whether it's Maya A or B both had Beyhadh love for Arjun but both can't be murderers ..Now I don't know Seriously this is my assumption

Its not necessary that the dead Maya loved Arjun too

Maya said to her thanks for helping me so she was just helping

We cant even deny the plastic surggery angle but at the moment sibling theory seems better
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peacelover15

That was to confuse us..The men in jail who attacked Saanjh were Arjun's friends if u remember..

Maya is not planning to attack Saanjh now! You are right! It was a metaphor that Maya is still hating Saanjh! At the same time, some incident happens in prison in an unconnected manner!

But I was making a point that the original maya is still alive! Her duplicate is dead! In fact the original maya thanked her duplicate for dying there & even promised to tell her story, ( I don't recollect exactly!) some such thing!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Peacelover15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Maya is not planning to attack Saanjh now! You are right! It was a metaphor that Maya is still hating Saanjh! At the same time, some incident happens in prison in an unconnected manner!

But I was making a point that the original maya is still alive! Her duplicate is dead! In fact the original may thanked her duplicate for dying there & even promised to tell her story, ( I don't recollect exactly!) some such thing!

Yes that's what I'm saying,can we say that Arjun apparently loved the good one but married the bad one?Do u think this theory holds any chance of being true?Because if they had to show any person dead they could had spoiled the face..But this is exactly her means there is more to show and know..Jhanvi understood while seeing her dead body while Arjun still was in shock..So who can she be?
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont know how many off you watched Pretty little liars
but the series finale had a twin reveal too.
And during the last season the evil twin sort off took the place of the good twin time to time, maybe that is the case here too.