Question: Why do you think Maya hates Arjun?

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Do post your reasons below why do you think Maya now hates Arjun?
Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
He's not in her control any more.

Anyone who was in her control but is now not effectively represents a personal failure for her.
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

Do post your reasons below why do you think Maya now hates Arjun?

Because he doesnt love her anymore.
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

Because he doesnt love her anymore.

For two of the three year leap, he didn't exactly love her, but stayed, albeit reluctantly, owing to her threats of committing suicide.

She didn't hate him then.

It all comes down to control for her- if she loved him, she'd be willing to let him go. She can't let him go- that's more of control and less of love.
HermionePotter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the fact that Arjun stopped truly loving her and he was only with her for the baby. She started to develop insecurities thinking that Arjun might take the baby away from her. Which perhaps led to hating Arjun.
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

For two of the three year leap, he didn't exactly love her, but stayed, albeit reluctantly, owing to her threats of committing suicide.

She didn't hate him then.

It all comes down to control for her- if she loved him, she'd be willing to let him go. She can't let him go- that's more of control and less of love.

Thats not true. I think he did love her. But had developed an animosity towards her. After Maya had let him go. He said to Saanjh that Maya made it hard to breath. But now that she has let me go...there is no reason to breath if Maya is not in my life. Now I think threatening to commit suicide was used by Maya as a way to see if Arjun really cared for her. This is because the last time she did it...she obviously did not get the reaction from him which she normally gets and from there she established that he no longer loves her.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think she set out with her life with Arjun expecting it to be in her control. She thought she could have Arjun do what she wants and stay in luxuary but stay the way she wanted
that did not happen as no human being can be controlled for long

her control snapped and things started to go wrong

thats why she started developing animosity for him

I pretending to be dead too she is trying to control events in his life
Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Because he apparently still don't know who may is or what Maya is..His whole life was a lie that's what I got from today's episode
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree with your replies guys but it's hard to accept that Maya's beyhadh love turned into hate, that too so easily.
And the way maya trapped Arjun is strange, I mean she could have framed Saanjh or kill Arjun. But idk, seems like Maya didnt want arjun to die..

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Because Arjun uske dumb dusky ke ird gird ghoomta hai 😆
Maya Can't control his life anymore..thats why!