SAANJH AND PREMS DEATH

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Please correct me of Im wrong but...
Saanjh believes that both Samay and Maya planned to kill her father... together. Yet I have not seen that much animosity from her towards Maya as I did in the previous episode. So her framing Arjun is why she has promised to destroy maya...THIS GIRL BELIEVES THAT MAYA KILLED HER DAD...Her thirst for revenge should be because of that NOT ARJUN. OMG and people say that she's not obsessed with Arjun.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
When the first thoughts that Maya had a hand in killing her father came to her mind, her first instinct was to take her family and flee because she couldn't imagine that these were the depths Maya could sink to.

Post that, when she came to know about Samay's truth, she became more depressed and withdrawn.

It's a mix of Maya having a hand in killing one innocent (Prem) and effectively sentencing another innocent (Arjun) to death that's brought about this reaction.
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

When the first thoughts that Maya had a hand in killing her father came to her mind, her first instinct was to take her family and flee because she couldn't imagine that these were the depths Maya could sink to.

Post that, when she came to know about Samay's truth, she became more depressed and withdrawn.

It's a mix of Maya having a hand in killing one innocent (Prem) and effectively sentencing another innocent (Arjun) to death that's brought about this reaction.

At that time I wanted Saanjh to do just that, run away and flee but Maya would have just sent another ex boyfriend of hers to stalk her.
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Woh pagal nehi hai uska dimaag kharab hai 🤪
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

It certainly is not a mix. After establishing that Maya is alive... it was then that Saanjh made a vow to destroy... as she had destroyed her Arjuns life. Did she mention her father. NO.
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

It certainly is not a mix. After establishing that Maya is alive... it was then that Saanjh made a vow to destroy... as she had destroyed her Arjuns life. Did she mention her father. NO.

Whatever floats your boat Senor 😊

Maya had an indirect hand in killing her father, but the person who implemented the plan is Samay, who Saanjh believes is now dead. It's a measure of closure/revenge, though never fully.

Anger is generally triggered by a variety of things- which is why I termed it a mix. Her anger would surely be lesser if Maya was not proved to have a hand in her father's murder. She said as much to Arjun at the police station- your pyaar killed my father.
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saanjh had forgiven Maya for her fathers's death, because Maya pretended to be beemar and locked herself in the mental asylum.
In the light of things she decided to let it go...
But she still was in depression it took Arjun 6 months to get her out of that state.
So at this point she had experienced all 5 stages of grief: Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance.
She had accepted Prem's death and had moved on.

Killing Vandana framing Arjun was the last straw,
As pointed out it was a mix off all the things that brought about such a reaction from her.

Saanjh is the person who had forgiven a person after the said person had inflicted so much pain on her.But all the false allegations against her and Arjun were too much for even her to bear. everyone has a limt, Hence her reaction now.