Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I want answer to another question...Why in Earth they need to show Saanjh as lawyer, when they want to make fun of this character nd it's intelligence each and every Tym!!!After yesterday's episode I am forced to think that they have changed Saanjh's character sketch...Becoz these days almost all people know that a simple DNA test is enough to prove a person's identity nd here we r talking Abt a criminal lawyer!!!They have disappointed time & again with Saanjh's character...That's why Aneri also look weak in impressing people...Becoz if the character itself isn't intriguing u, u can't make people sympathize for u...Aneri has done fair job ( except for Court room scene nd some.other scenes).. Especially after Prem's death those two scenes were done brilliantly...But Saanjh character is written very loosely..I will say they only want MAYA to win all the time..nd hence the result of one sided win...Becoz it just takes to play Maya's game in her own way to defeat her...After a seires of attacks, it's not impossible to understand Maya nd react accordingly..But they made a total mockery of Saanjh nd Arjun's character!!
Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
True, anything is possible with Maya. The show is ending soon anyway
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajay227

I want answer to another question...Why in Earth they need to show Saanjh as lawyer, when they want to make fun of this character nd it's intelligence each and every Tym!!!After yesterday's episode I am forced to think that they have changed Saanjh's character sketch...Becoz these days almost all people know that a simple DNA test is enough to prove a person's identity nd here we r talking Abt a criminal lawyer!!!They have disappointed time & again with Saanjh's character...That's why Aneri also look weak in impressing people...Becoz if the character itself isn't intriguing u, u can't make people sympathize for u...Aneri has done fair job ( except for Court room scene nd some.other scenes).. Especially after Prem's death those two scenes were done brilliantly...But Saanjh character is written very loosely..I will say they only want MAYA to win all the time..nd hence the result of one sided win...Becoz it just takes to play Maya's game in her own way to defeat her...After a seires of attacks, it's not impossible to understand Maya nd react accordingly..But they made a total mockery of Saanjh nd Arjun's character!!

Saanjh as a lawyer is a complete joke. But to be fair, as far as I know, DNA test cannot effectively differentiate between identical twins (if twin theory is the case). I think they could have used fingerprints though, which are very likely to be different.
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ajay227

I completely understand with this post and another thing is why didnt Arjun once say in the court that he did NOT kill Maya on purpose, that they both slipped and she hit her head on the table which was a big accident and not his faulty entirely..also about that ring mark, if he noticed it cant he speak with his lawyer and inform him about the intimate details that Saanjh was talking about with Arjun after he went to jail..when Maya can take her top off to prove Ayan guilty then why cant Arjun speak up about his doubts and instead go to jail coz he wants to save Dusky 🤪
Both of the characters are being made dumb in such a way that only Maya can win all the time..
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dexter3108

Saanjh as a lawyer is a complete joke. But to be fair, as far as I know, DNA test cannot effectively differentiate between identical twins (if twin theory is the case). I think they could have used fingerprints though, which are very likely to be different.

If you may please read this article titled as 'Identical Twins' Genes Are Not Identical'

Twins may appear to be cut from the same cloth, but their genes reveal a different pattern too!

Identical twins are identical, right? After all, they derive from just one fertilized egg, which contains one set of genetic instructions, or genome, formed from combining the chromosomes of mother and father.

But experience shows that identical twins are rarely completely the same. Until recently, any differences between twins had largely been attributed to environmental influences (otherwise known as "nurture"), but a recent study contradicts that belief.

For more,
Read the link:https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/identical-twins-genes-are-not-identical/
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This show is beyhadhly loopholed.

A defence lawyer asks for time and he isn't given. Why? Because maya ki body tab tak nahi jalegi jab tak khooni ko sazaa nahi hogi.
KYA NAUTANKI HAI YAAAR! Court kab se ye sab sunne lagaa??? Which court needs the body to provide judgement? Aag do paani do yaa dafnaa do isse court ka kya lena dena once the autopsy reports are on floor? Kucch bhi!!! Death sentence in one hearing. Wow!!!

And after that no one appeals to higher courts.
Saanjh sees no mark on the finger, yet doesn't once asks for a DNA test and let's the body burn! What bullshit!
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

If you may please read this article titled as 'Identical Twins' Genes Are Not Identical'

Twins may appear to be cut from the same cloth, but their genes reveal a different pattern too!

Identical twins are identical, right? After all, they derive from just one fertilized egg, which contains one set of genetic instructions, or genome, formed from combining the chromosomes of mother and father.

But experience shows that identical twins are rarely completely the same. Until recently, any differences between twins had largely been attributed to environmental influences (otherwise known as "nurture"), but a recent study contradicts that belief.

For more,
Read the link:https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/identical-twins-genes-are-not-identical/

I know that twins can have different genes. What you are quoting is latest research which is not developed fully yet. Not to mention that it was only in 2014 that the dna test telling apart twins was to be presented in a court of law for the first time. At that time many scientists were sceptical of using it in court of law because more experiments needed to be performed.

When it comes to criminal cases, it should be clear that I was talking about the "practically available" DNA test. It is not even clear whether Indian courts will accept such advanced test as proof.

Edited by dexter3108 - 7 years ago
suchismita234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Maya's twin theory is logical! Considering they wanted to make initial story about arjun having a twin and the Two date of birth!!
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I don watch show in tv as I don live in India. Watched whole week episodes as loaded video now. I just wonder how come you guys watched early weeks episodes because I got headache as that damn lawyer was damn loud and irritating. Ugly looking too. God don great Maya in real world.