I need answers, Beyhadh creatives!

Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I want to trust Beyhadh cvs a lot despite the zillion bloopers they have created anyways. But I've zillion questions in mind too.
Maya's got an exact lookalike?
How even? Where was she all the time if she was Jahnvi's daughter? How a daughter from another father can look exactly like maya? Why even will she come before the world only to be murdered? Why even? How or with what can Maya blackmail her so that she acts like maya and breathes her last knowing everything? What the...!!

And then , if Maya arranged for someone and had a plastic surgery done on her face...the same questions arise! If the fake one was provoking arjun to kill her, why even would she do that? For money? Why would she do that for money if she was to die?
Now next, if we consider that it was maya who provoked arjun, and the head hitting the table did never actually happen because arjun went blank before that, and if we consider maya had murdered fake maya just before Arjun's arrival and carefully preserved her blood which she later spread all over, made marks on her neck with senseless Arjun's fingers and all, then how come her body contains three years old scars? The same question for the sister theory too.

Next...among every distress, how could Arjun notice such a minute detail...? Can we normal humans ever think this way, that exactly maya's face and figure bearing someone with exact struggle marks on the body, just because hasn't got a ring mark...so that isn't maya? Really?

Hope CVs give all my answers tomorrow.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

I want to trust Beyhadh cvs a lot despite the zillion bloopers they have created anyways. But I've zillion questions in mind too.

Maya's got an exact lookalike?
How even? Where was she all the time if she was Jahnvi's daughter? How a daughter from another father can look exactly like maya? Why even will she come before the world only to be murdered? Why even? How or with what can Maya blackmail her so that she acts like maya and breathes her last knowing everything? What the...!!

And then , if Maya arranged for someone and had a plastic surgery done on her face...the same questions arise! If the fake one was provoking arjun to kill her, why even would she do that? For money? Why would she do that for money if she was to die?
Now next, if we consider that it was maya who provoked arjun, and the head hitting the table did never actually happen because arjun went blank before that, and if we consider maya had murdered fake maya just before Arjun's arrival and carefully preserved her blood which she later spread all over, made marks on her neck with senseless Arjun's fingers and all, then how come her body contains three years old scars? The same question for the sister theory too.

Next...among every distress, how could Arjun notice such a minute detail...? Can we normal humans ever think this way, that exactly maya's face and figure bearing someone with exact struggle marks on the body, just because hasn't got a ring mark...so that isn't maya? Really?

Hope CVs give all my answers tomorrow.

Fingers crossed for bigger suspense I'm expecting.We are all looking for so many answers ,I hope our curiosity and wait is worth it..Hope CVs doesn't rush without anyproper justification.Hope that the answers we receive are worth of our wait
Edited by Peacelover15 - 7 years ago
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
you penned my thoughts penfolk 😛😆
sorry but today's episode has made me both confused and laugh..the precap what even?😲
I want all the questions to be answered too but I highly doubt it will be as satisfactory as we are expecting..lets wait and watch where are we headed next!!
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ur ans is she is Maya the God of our serial so she can do anything
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Maybe they did Plastic Surgery on some deadbody...anything is possible with Maya...😆
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I really hope CVs answer all these questions
What I think is this girl is Maya's twin and was in an asylum or something due to Maya. Remember Ashwin saying something had happened on her 9th birthday
Now Maya replaced fake Maya when arjun passed out

About three year old scars I think Maya tortured her sister

She was always planning to vanish

I mean this is just a wild guess may not be this way at all
priyanka... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha15

Maybe they did Plastic Surgery on some deadbody...anything is possible with Maya...😆

Yeah, CVS make anything possible when it comes to Maya😆
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha15

From whatever little I know about plastic surgery, it takes a series of operations to get the perfect desired look...also, a fresh surgery would leave fresh surgery scars...

Hence, this possibility has to be ruled out...
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cvs have one concept "Mata can do anything and anything is possible when comes to Maya" 😆
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Given the unlimited super powers of Maya, she should have thought of faking Arjun and fooled Saanjh with a fake duffer! And then kill the fake Arjun only to shift the blame on Saanjh & see 'her hanging' for the fake Arjun's death!
Till then, retain the original one with her, under sedation in her secret room! Whenever time is conducive, plan & make him re-surface, back to this world!
Will this happily lived ever after story -much to the delight of her ardent supporters who are ever ready to cheer for her hardened mindset- make Maya too happy, finally?
She need not have to kill any more, as the tussle over Arjun would have sorted out once for all, with the elimination of Saanjh!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago