Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: NandiniRaizadaa

Maybe it was Maya's twin who was kept in captivity by Maya nd tortured too as she had three years old scars

I hope CVs clarify this properly

I doubt the twin theory coz what could be the justification for Jhanvi & Ashwin keeping the twin hidden from the world?

If it would be J's illegitimate child from an earlier liaison, it could be justified...
Edited by ---Khushi--- - 7 years ago
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

Any chance its just a statue and maya bribed all the doctors to clear the forensic report?

i mean this wont be the 1st time maya bribes doctors...

Not possible, imo, buddy...😆
Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

I doubt the twin theory coz what could be the justification for Jhanvi & Ashwin keeping the twin hidden from the world?

If it would be J's illegitimate child from an earlier liaison, it could be justified...

She was protected from Maya not the world..May be she was with Shipra all this while..And may be Jhanvi and Ashwin had kept one one twin each..After Ashwin's murder Maya held her at captivity.Torturef her a lot and I feel miserably pity for her twin sister..Poor soul
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What's the mystery, buddy??...😆... obviously, Maya killed her lookalike...

Are you suggesting Maya did a double murder on the same night? VM first & then, her lookalike? That too, after the murderous assault on Ayaan! In between, Bandar ka miscarriage, if that incident was genuine! I am not sure still who killed Bandar, assuming she was genuinely pregnant that time!

Maya's criminal history is simply amazing & but awful too!
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Peacelover15

She was protected from Maya not the world..May be she was with Shipra all this while..And may be Jhanvi and Ashwin had kept one one twin each..After Ashwin's murder Maya held her at captivity.Torturef her a lot and I feel miserably pity for her twin sister..Poor soul

Maybe Maya did something to her on that ninth birthday and the parents hid it so that Maya doesnt go to jail'
Ashvin did say something about jail for Maya if he revealed something

but he never did reveal it
Peacelover15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Are you suggesting Maya did a double murder on the same night? VM first & then, her lookalike? That too, after the murderous assault on Ayaan! In between, Bandar ka miscarriage, if that incident was genuine! I am not sure still who killed Bandar, assuming she was genuinely pregnant that time!

Maya's criminal history is simply amazing & but awful too!

But I'm too curious to know about her twin and hope CVs give us proper answers this time..Because it's heights for us to keep us assuming till now
Peacelover15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NandiniRaizadaa

Maybe Maya did something to her on that ninth birthday and the parents hid it so that Maya doesnt go to jail'
Ashvin did say something about jail for Maya if he revealed something

but he never did reveal it

Yes remember the two birthdates?
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anything can be possible in Beyhadh...cvs of Beyhadh are Beyhadh creative 😆
Khushi_love thumbnail
The fact that there are 2 birthdates furthers the theory that if the one who died is indeed Maya's sibling, it ain't a twin...
If it was a twin, there wouldn't be 2 birthdates, right?
Edited by ---Khushi--- - 7 years ago
Peacelover15 thumbnail

The fact that there are 2 birthdates furthers the theory that if the one who died is indeed Maya's sibling, it ain't a twin...

If it was a twin, there wouldn't be 2 birthdates, right?

But doesn't this trigger a question,that what type of mother was Jhanvi whole her life?Where she was dominated and tortured by one daughter and couldn't save other daughter?More than Maya I'm feeling angry on Jhanvi