Jhanvi, Maya and Ashwin

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Jhanvi is clearly against Maya and rightly so. Maya is the reason for her current condition and has tried to kill her twice. But what I do not understand is why Jhanvi could not develop the Same hatred towards Ashwin. He also tried to kill her. He tried to kill Arjun and made her daughter suffer for several years. Yet she was always like, I love you Ashwin, I love you Ashwin.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There is definitely more to Jhanvi then I expected and a lot is left still unexplored.
At the begging I always assumed that Jhanvi will gain her feet in the last moments and confess all of Maya's crimes in front of Arjun but Maya beat her too it.
So what is the point of her wheelchair induced nightmare what other secrets is her silence hiding.
I have a theory that goes
Maya has lied about Ashwin to gain sympathy just as she was about to kill Jhanvi to gain sympathy.

I believe Maya was born the way she is now, she is an expert in killing so much so that I believe she is doing it since her childhood.

And Ashwin tried to hide her psychotic nature by beating it out of her.
Thats my take on the matter.
Beyhadfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

There is definitely more to Jhanvi then I expected and a lot is left still unexplored.

At the begging I always assumed that Jhanvi will gain her feet in the last moments and confess all of Maya's crimes in front of Arjun but Maya beat her too it.
So what is the point of her wheelchair induced nightmare what other secrets is her silence hiding.
I have a theory that goes
Maya has lied about Ashwin to gain sympathy just as she was about to kill Jhanvi to gain sympathy.

I believe Maya was born the way she is now, she is an expert in killing so much so that I believe she is doing it since her childhood.

And Ashwin tried to hide her psychotic nature by beating it out of her.
Thats my take on the matter.

Careful now...your actually trying to portray Ashwin as a father that cared. Your saying that he 'tried to hide her psychotic nature'...he tried to hide it by what?... 'beating it out of her'. Now regardless of whats true or not true. One thing is true Ashwin was never a father that cared. He wasn't even a father. Now It is possible that Maya may be telling lies about Ashwin..But it is was the way that Ashwin's character was portrayed that has lead some of the audience to believe that the story she has told the world about him is true. First of all Ashwin is a psycho himself...so I really don't think he would have a problem with his daughter being one to. We haven't seen him on our screens for a while but lets not forget what he was. He was a greedy parasite who was willing to do everything and anything to get his hands on Maya and Jhanvi's money. He tried to murder Arjun and Jhanvi ..just because he was not successful that does not mean that the intention was not there and actions were not carried out to do the deed. He joined forces with samay so that they could separate her from Arjun. He convinced the world that his daughter was mad just so he could take her company. In addition to this, I personally feel like Maya's first kill was Ashwin. Ashwin said that Maya could go to jail for a good 20-25 years. He never said that she would get sentenced to death. Isn't that the punishment for murder.

crystalmoon thumbnail
You are right about Ashwin he is greedy cunning and psychotic and he has passed down those wonderful genes onto Maya's just fine.
I never claimed that he was caring father I just tried to explain a theory regarding Ashwin Maya and Jhanvi that I had because your topic seemed to be asking question about them.

However I am going to stand by my theory as the whole duplicate body fiasco may be leading toward it.
Beyhadfan thumbnail

You are right about Ashwin he is greedy cunning and psychotic and he has passed down those wonderful genes onto Maya's just fine.

I never claimed that he was caring father I just tried to explain a theory regarding Ashwin Maya and Jhanvi that I had because your topic seemed to be asking question about them.

However I am going to stand by my theory as the whole duplicate body fiasco may be leading toward it.

Your theory makes absolutely no sense. On one hand you have said that Maya LIED about Ashwin to gain sympathy and on the other hand you have said that Ashwin DID BEAT Maya...but only because of her psychotic nature.
crystalmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

Your theory makes absolutely no sense. On one hand you have said that Maya LIED about Ashwin to gain sympathy and on the other hand you have said that Ashwin DID BEAT Maya...but only because of her psychotic nature.

I am not denying the flashback that occurred I am just saying that there is more to it then what they have showed us.
Ashwin beat Maya , I am just curious to know why he beat her.
Hence my theory that goes
He abused her because he felt he could try and beat the psychopath out of her.
Beyhadfan thumbnail

I am not denying the flashback that occurred I am just saying that there is more to it then what they have showed us.
Ashwin beat Maya , I am just curious to know why he beat her.
Hence my theory that goes
He abused her because he felt he could try and beat the psychopath out of her.

You have just admitted that Ashwin is cunning and psychotic. Why would someone that is psychotic have a problem with their offspring being psychotic also. Ashwin has also shown us that he does not value human life as he himself has tries to murder people. So why would he try to 'cure' Maya's psychotic nature... so that she doesnt hurt people?...I don't think he really cares.
BTW I know that you hate Maya's character. But I hope that you are not trying to provide justification for why Ashwin beat Maya as a child. If he did beat her...there is nothing that can justify his actions ...whether it was because she was psychotic or not. If he did beat her as a child...she does deserve sympathy for this.
HermionePotter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Because her love (ashwin) was more important than her daughter and she wasn't really a good mother. When you think about it Jhanvi and Maya are the same. Jhanvi would pick ashwin over Maya and Maya would pick Arjun over Jhanvi.
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HermionePotter

Because her love (ashwin) was more important than her daughter and she wasn't really a good mother. When you think about it Jhanvi and Maya are the same. Jhanvi would pick ashwin over Maya and Maya would pick Arjun over Jhanvi.

There is one difference in them, Jhanvi could never hate or go against Ashwin BUT Maya did not tolerate other woman in Arjun's life and not remained silent unlike her mother. She had the guts to stand against the person who had lied to her (according to Maya)
Edited by abhiya23 - 7 years ago
Doc-ere thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Ya she's definitely not a good mother infact I think she's some what responsible for Maya's psychotic nature bez we all know in childhood how ashwin was abusing both mother & daughter bt still jhanvi wants to be with him & she never try to protect Maya in childhood .
As I recalls One of the episode Maya asking her jhanvi why she didn't help her that time when she needed most & she's blaming jhanvi for her nature.