What was Arjun whispering in Saanjh's ear?

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
When Arjun was taken by police and Saanjh was crying, Arjun suddenly started laughing out loud and he hugs Saanjh and said something in her ears which made her stunned, what could be that? Obviously it was about Maya cause FB was show in Maya's body. I guess Arjun has noticed something fishy.
Now it seems interesting 😃

Moreover that female lawyer also noticed that Jhanvi is not happy with the punishment of Arjun, may be later she'll help Arjun?? 😊

What say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poornima_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I also felt the same the prosecutor had a doubt regarding jhanvi's reaction ... A mother is not happy when the culprit of her daughter got punishment , so she might get more into the case ... As before starting the proceedings she said ... " 10 criminals are free no issues but but 1 innocent should not be punished " so something could irk her and she may try to help them and reopen the case ...
And yes i think arjun noticed something ... May be he realized that the body is fake ... And told the same to sanjh ... So may be that's why he took complete blame on himself to let sanjh b free , if both will go to jail then last hope also vanished ..
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think the Cvs have split the the character of Detective Rhonda Boney from Gone girl into two character here, that is of the inspector and the lawyer.
In gone girl they had discovered Amy's truth so probably these to will do the same here towards the end.

Edited by crystalmoon - 7 years ago
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

I have paused that scene and saw and Arjun was saying something about maya hand... may be her tatoo or whether she moved it and he got doubt not sure. But it definitely her hand which was shown. That female lawyer expected that she may get some award for her performance or what in court? More than jhanvi and others she was feeling for maya and weeped for her ? It looked hilarious ... want to see her face when actual truth comes out...
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes there has to be some meaning to the scene between Janhavi and the prosecutor
I hope she realuses and helps Sanjh

Because Sanjh cannot do this alone
poornima_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv

I have paused that scene and saw and Arjun was saying something about maya hand... may be her tatoo or whether she moved it and he got doubt not sure. But it definitely her hand which was shown. That female lawyer expected that she may get some award for her performance or what in court? More than jhanvi and others she was feeling for maya and weeped for her ? It looked hilarious ... want to see her face when actual truth comes out...

yaa i too felt that she was ful of emotions and the voice softened whike asking for judgement ... But the mist probable reason that she also mentioned during the proceedings was that she herself was in the same shoes ... So may be i guess she is a victim of domestic abuse and that's why all this overflowing emotions ..
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One does not know yet if dummy Maya has the tatoo on her hand or not! But Sadhvi Maya does not have apparently any injury mark at the back of her head!
If it is still there, it will be showing in her bald head, isn't so? By the way, is it possible to shave the head with a wound on head, not too old enough to completely heal off?!