Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sandiab

honestly this reasoning that fans only like maya coz it is being played by Jen is old and not true. the characterisation of the character is extremely strong a very powerful actress would still have had to have played her even if Jen had not played her. so unfortunately i dnt think the question is whether we would like maya if Jen was not playing bt rather would we like Maya more if another established actress who was better and more popular then jen where to have played maya. This character is not meant to be totally hated coz there are underlying reasons for her behavior and this has to a large degree swayed the audience in her fav. u add that factor with jen's performance and ppl will like Maya and will root for her. i dnt get wats wrong with that and ppl wanting her to have a good ending. this show would not have worked with a newbie playing Maya, a newbie could have played Arjuns or saanhj"s character but not Maya"s. so whoever played Maya, Maya fans would have to deal with this question of whether fans really liked her.

for this character coz there are so many twists and turns with it the performance has become more powerful then the character. but when it comes to the character Is maya wrong and bad, hell yes. is it fun to watch her kill ppl, i think it is coz bandana was annoying and ashwin deserved it( i loved him though i want him to be alive). but the reason why some of us enjoying their deaths was coz they where not perfect to a large extent bt our emotions were and are diff when it comes to the deaths of someone like Prem coz he was a truly good guy who no one would want to die. bt dicey characters like arjun, saanhj, samay even jhaanvi are deaths that will have a divided reaction.

#IdntKillPeopleInRealLife lol i just enjoy watching it on tv when its done by an interesting character

hahaha...same here...i think we all Maya fans should put these words in our signatures so that Maya haters or Sanjh lovers can understand that we do not kill people in real😆
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: kkrnightriders

hmm the whole story is about maaya's extreme emotions...possessivess,obsession,manipulation,lieing SAB MAYA HI MAYA HAI I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR ARJUN BANDA KAISA THA AB KAISA BAN GAYA😆SACHME FIRST TIME A FEMALE LEAD IS PLAYING DARK SHADE SO NICELY THAT LOVE MAYA OR HATE MAYA BUT ONE CANNOT IGNORE MAYA😎

Obviously Arjun's life has become hell and other than Maya he himself has some part to make his life like this as he is a born duffer...confused soul.
About Maya...u said it right, like her or not but one can not ignore Maya because Beyhadh is all about her, cvs pans everything in show keeping Maya in focus, if one want to ignore Maya, he/she can not because almost 80% screen space is for Maya and 20% is for others.
Anyways likes or dislikes for getting entertained varies person to person so some likes Sanjh, some likes Maya, many do not like Arjun but few likes him.