Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leprechaun thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Did Sanjh tell about her insecurities? Did she talk about her withSamay? She was just way too irritated to hear Maya's name from Samaya and she just mentioned Maya is dangerous and not to have any relationship with her. Did she tell I really feel insecure that you were Maya's ex? No, she neither did. Where was her maturity? No everything can be discussed. For God sake, they are married, if Arjun can't understand this much of Maya what is he used for?
Kay fine. Let's get to your point. Maya was not matured enough. Where did Sanjh's maturity go? The same woman who can't listen to the name from her fiance's mouth has zero rights to hug her friend. Wy did she made things up? Samay and Maya could have been friends. Did they hug in front of you? No.

She could have shown her maturity and would have kept a distance from Arjun. She could have poured her maturity in stop behaving the way she used to do with Arjun. She could have been mature enough to tell Arjun not to hug or touch her after his marriage. She did not even have that concern. Then why would they part away when Maya catches them so close? Why would they be afraid of Maya when they are doing the most rightful act?

Why did Maya use Samay? Because she knew Sanjh will come after Arjun at any cost. What kind of logic is this? Samay should give time for 2 friends to talk(Bar) and he has no rights to talk with Maya. Sanjh is the most immature character in the show.

And here comes the funniest logic. Maya's 8-year-old relationship irks 4-year-old relationship of Arjun. You see the mentality of men here? He is allowed to hang out with his friend who had a crush on him and Maya can't.

Flying kisses are better than cheek kisses I assume. Was Maya fine with the act which Samay pulled? I don't remember she enjoying any bit of it. But here purely Sanjh enjoys sticking to Arjun.

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

Depression is a mental illness but when we in society think of mental illness our thoughts go straight to Pagalpan and stuff like that. But Depression is a condition that effects the mind therefore it is a mental illness. We just need to change our perception around it.
We need to recognise the help that is provided and help people suffering with depression just as we would treat any other disease.

If the character that plays Maya would have been played by a guy we would have hated him more than love him. He already exist we call him Ashwin.
The only reason Maya is roaming scotch free without much investigation is because she is playing the victim card of being a women.No matter what the society will blame Arjun and not Maya.

Is depression a mental illness? Did you watch the last episode? The doc himself told depression does not come under mental illness. If depression and stress come under mental illness then the whole earth has nothing bust mad people around.

Aswin? Seriously? I can't explain the context here if you have no idea what I mentioned earlier. If Maya was a male character, yes definitely we would have been giving a positive review.
Edited by .Leprechaun. - 7 years ago
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Personally my choice is jennifer the actor over aneri and saanjh over Maya...so my theory of not liking Maya doesn't fall into any of the reasons you observed.honestly there are many like me
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Leprechaun.

^^ Sorry to interrupt but I have no intention to start a fight. But I want to give you a situation.

You are married and your husband is constantly meeting with his friend who has a crush on him. You are in a position to witness their hugs, play, laughter, a special bond and especially you learn that he runs into her when he is in trouble. And he says she understands him more and she won't judge him. He plays holi and all sort of festival with her when you are just an onlooker here. He wants to protect her and he loves her as a friend and it goes on.

Will you accept this relationship? Will you be happy with another woman to do touchy-touchy with your spouse? Would you be happy to see your husband's arm always on another woman?

No woman would like that and here it's Maya. The girl who has always witnessed bitter truth in her life. She witnessed her own father cheat. You mean to say Sanjh is a saint? To perform all sort of nasty things with a married man is a part of being a saint? Even a normal woman would know her limits and knows to give distance.

Sanjh did what I expected in initial days of marriage. But not after that. She constantly made Maya feel depressed by just sticking onto Arjun.

Honestly, I won't call my husband 'bhola' and blame his best friend, I wasn't married to her, it's not her duty to remain loyal with me. There's a way to fix everything, we can talk, argue and decide. At least I won't spike drinks and get involved in planning and plotting. That's too low. I will make it clear that I have issue with this and give him another chance if he deserves. Otherwise walk out of that relationship.

Coming back to show- Wasn't saanjh slapped and insulted in front of everyone? Then she just disappeared. Infact when Arjun fall out of love, saanjh was not even in same country. She was away under supervision of samay.

Legend Ar------Ya failed because Maya didn't allow him to even pee properly. Suffocated him by fixing cctv everywhere including bathroom. Anyone would feel frustrate if you are going to loo or pee and that's getting recorded.

Maya herself ruined her marriage when saanjh was not there to interfear.

Saanjh was not in fault even there.

CoffeeCake thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

Maya was well aware of Saanjh-Arjun relationship from the very beginning its not like they kept her in the dark. They behaved the same way as they would have done in their childhood days.
It was Maya who pushed them together manipulating them time and time again, instead of having a mature talk about her insecurities.

Did she ever tell them she had a problem with their relationship NO
If she had they would have listened they would have placed her comfort above everything else but no instead she plotted the whole fake miscarriage drama and split them apart.
When Saanjh moved away from her life was she happy, NO she put Samaya behind Saanjh.

The same Samaya whom she threw flying kisses at and who marked her bodies with love bites.
Its not okay for Saanjh to touch Arjun.
But Maya can go to a hotel room alone to spend Suhag raat with her ex boyfriend for all she wants.

Well said

She didn't bother to talk about her insecurities before taking everything to another level.

Instead of fake pregnancy/miscarraige, spike drink etc she should have said it loudly that ' I have issue with your friendship' . There's no one bigger hypocrite than her who expect her husband not to talk with his best friend, but she herself would go and ask her ex to give bites.
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^^
As the topic suggests Jennys fans will always support Maya no matter how many crimes she commits.
Which is again your Choice like whoever you want

Just don't bash on Saanjh for the things that are not her fault.
Blaming Saanjh wont reduce Mays's crimes
even if the whole world plotted against her , it was still her choice to commit those crimes.

And it is our crimes that define us not our terrible childhood.
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I personally do not support Maya's character just because Jennifer plays the role. Supporting an actor is very much different from supporting a role. It's you POV that Maya is cruel, she is acting nuts, she is sadistic or whatever you wanna add. But no one looks into her past and analyze what could have made her so much cruel? What could have made her this rigid? What could have made her keep her guards so high?

NO, nobody thinks of it. What everybody is concerned is wat she is doing now and how she acts now. It doest goes that way. Everyone has a past and everyone has scars. But few people have deep scars that cannot be healed in a lifetime.

I've been here screaming that depression is not a mental illness. But no one agreed and always have seen me as a Jennifer fan and not a practical thinker. I swear depression doesn't make one a mentally ill patient.

So is Parineeti's character from Hasse Tho Passe a mentally ill character? Think of it and stop criticizingMaya for her deeds.

You know what problem do we have? If the same character was played by any male, we would have definitely loved him to the core. But as a lady is playing the role we are refusing to accept her.

I do not blame individuals. I blame the way we are brought up and the mentality we live with. We are girls/women and we need to know how to suppress our feelings and less show it to the world. Such mentality and ideologies have created Maya and nothing else.

I have no shame in admitting that I am in love with Maya more than Jennifer. I agree the actress slays it on screen, but not everyone is gifted to look deep into the wounds of others. Glad I'm blessed with it.

This... 👏 👏 completely agree.. Thank you for this post..
theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't root for maya because I am a blind fan. While undoubtedly some might root for her because they are Jen's fans my reason is that from the very beginning of the show, it was established that Maya is the protagonist, an evil one though. I am enjoying the narrative from the anti hero's point of view.
We have enough shows with the acchai, sacchai, insaaniyat PoVs but its really fun watching it from the opposite PoV. 😆
AshVarna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Did Sanjh tell about her insecurities? Did she talk about her withSamay? She was just way too irritated to hear Maya's name from Samaya and she just mentioned Maya is dangerous and not to have any relationship with her. Did she tell I really feel insecure that you were Maya's ex? No, she neither did. Where was her maturity? No everything can be discussed. For God sake, they are married, if Arjun can't understand this much of Maya what is he used for?

Kay fine. Let's get to your point. Maya was not matured enough. Where did Sanjh's maturity go? The same woman who can't listen to the name from her fiance's mouth has zero rights to hug her friend. Wy did she made things up? Samay and Maya could have been friends. Did they hug in front of you? No.

Talking about Saanjh & maturity in same breath is no less than a joke. she is hypocrisy personified

She could have shown her maturity and would have kept a distance from Arjun. She could have poured her maturity in stop behaving the way she used to do with Arjun. She could have been mature enough to tell Arjun not to hug or touch her after his marriage. She did not even have that concern. Then why would they part away when Maya catches them so close? Why would they be afraid of Maya when they are doing the most rightful act?🤣

Why did Maya use Samay? Because she knew Sanjh will come after Arjun at any cost. What kind of logic is this? Samay should give time for 2 friends to talk(Bar) and he has no rights to talk with Maya. Sanjh is the most immature character in the show.

And here comes the funniest logic. Maya's 8-year-old relationship irks 4-year-old relationship of Arjun. You see the mentality of men here? He is allowed to hang out with his friend who had a crush on him and Maya can't.

Flying kisses are better than cheek kisses I assume. Was Maya fine with the act which Samay pulled? I don't remember she enjoying any bit of it. But here purely Sanjh enjoys sticking to Arjun.

Bang on 👏👏👏

Agree, Maya is mad, bad, evil, criminal blah...blah but Saanjh for that matter no one except Saanjh parents are saints. Every one are bloody hypocrites unlike Maya, who is pure evil, mad & bad. You call married friend late in the night to party advising him to hide it from spouse. Don't dare to question the purest of the friendship they share. Guess, I missed watching Maya spiking Saanjh drinks when she was about to kiss Arjun in restaurant (blame on tattoo for interfering in her holier than thou friendly kiss) or spiking her food which made her to butt in newly married couple's first holi. And yeah how can I forget purest soul Saanjh all over Arjun in holi party even before drinks are spiked🥱🥱 May be alcohol does wonders & miraculously makes you go all physical with bassttt friend though you never wanted to, blame it on bang

sandiab thumbnail
honestly this reasoning that fans only like maya coz it is being played by Jen is old and not true. the characterisation of the character is extremely strong a very powerful actress would still have had to have played her even if Jen had not played her. so unfortunately i dnt think the question is whether we would like maya if Jen was not playing bt rather would we like Maya more if another established actress who was better and more popular then jen where to have played maya. This character is not meant to be totally hated coz there are underlying reasons for her behavior and this has to a large degree swayed the audience in her fav. u add that factor with jen's performance and ppl will like Maya and will root for her. i dnt get wats wrong with that and ppl wanting her to have a good ending. this show would not have worked with a newbie playing Maya, a newbie could have played Arjuns or saanhj"s character but not Maya"s. so whoever played Maya, Maya fans would have to deal with this question of whether fans really liked her.

for this character coz there are so many twists and turns with it the performance has become more powerful then the character. but when it comes to the character Is maya wrong and bad, hell yes. is it fun to watch her kill ppl, i think it is coz bandana was annoying and ashwin deserved it( i loved him though i want him to be alive). but the reason why some of us enjoying their deaths was coz they where not perfect to a large extent bt our emotions were and are diff when it comes to the deaths of someone like Prem coz he was a truly good guy who no one would want to die. bt dicey characters like arjun, saanhj, samay even jhaanvi are deaths that will have a divided reaction.

#IdntKillPeopleInRealLife lol i just enjoy watching it on tv when its done by an interesting character
Edited by sandiab - 7 years ago
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I like maya and i'm not jenny's fan.This is just a show,not real life.And i'm watching this show from maya's pov,that's why i like her.If this was real,then i would have never support her.Saanjh annoye me like hell.I just can't stand her.I dont care how good she is.I watch TV for entertainmant,not to learn something.And that actress who is playing saanjh's role is not very good.While jenny is doing very well as maya. Mujhe farak nehi parta koyi mere bareme kya sochta hain.Tv show hain yaar,jise marzi usse like karungi,aur hate bhi.