Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv

I really liked that five seconds saajun scene and their eyelock and their memories flashing... wanted to see Arjun and saanj together taking revenge on maya... what kind of lawyer does Arjun have .. he didn't even cross examine anything and finally Arjun himself took blame for the murder which he didn't do... that over acting female lawyer dragged saanj for punishment so Arjun took this decision.. its hilarious and sad to see such kind of female lawyers only exists in real too as sympathies go to female mostly in these kind of rape, domestic violence cases even when the victim is male...

Yes it was a beautiful scene it captured their relationship perfectly, and I guess now moving towards the romantic aspect.
They are willing to do anything for each other.
As far as the whole revenge on Maya I don't want them to go forward with that it will be too out of character ,Arjun is a short tempered person but that will never lead to anything too drastic.
They have suffered enough i just want them to be finally happy now.
When Maya will see their happiness it will be torturous enough for her.

crystalmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Very fair Point! Perfectly you summed up his emotions at play! But, he realised that Maya is playing foul with her dummy, so, at least now, he or Saanjh's legal brain (after she got whispered in her ears) should take steps to collect body samples before the dummy is consigned to fire! Hope they do so, in case they don't want to drag it too long for finding the truth!

Yes lets hope Saanjh does something now.
It is tiring to watch Maya win all the time.
Now that Saanjh and Arjun know the extent of Maya's crimes and her intelligence they will be cautious.
It could be Maya alive or her dummy or morgue people helping her too anything.
I want the Cvs to give a perfect reason for Maya's resurrection I wont be able to digest it if they just brush it off and leave it to our imagination.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

Yes it was a beautiful scene it captured their relationship perfectly, and I guess now moving towards the romantic aspect.
They are willing to do anything for each other.
As far as the whole revenge on Maya I don't want them to go forward with that it will be too out of character ,Arjun is a short tempered person but that will never lead to anything too drastic.
They have suffered enough i just want them to be finally happy now.
When Maya will see their happiness it will be torturous enough for her.

If I would be in saanj place I would have kept cotton in maya nostrils so that she will stop breathing completely and let her die there(if that is live maya) and also make sure she is buried or burnt properly and check till last moment bcz she is not ordinary human but maya... don't know why saanj or Arjun or others didn't get such doubts 🥱
crystalmoon thumbnail
^^^
🤣

I think Maya's illusion is about to end.
Saanjh knows that Arjun's life is at stake she will go though hell and back to free him from the Phasi.
It felt strange that Maya never tried to harm Saanjh , she killed Vandana and tried killing Ayan but never harmed Saanjh.
We now know that she was planning on sending Saanjh and Arjun to jail so she didn't do anything physical with her.
But I think a part of her plan already failed when Arjun took the blame and Saanjh was let to be free.
Even if Maya discovers Saanjh escape she wont risk coming back from the dead and spoiling her Mayajal.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

^^^

🤣

I think Maya's illusion is about to end.
Saanjh knows that Arjun's life is at stake she will go though hell and back to free him from the Phasi.
It felt strange that Maya never tried to harm Saanjh , she killed Vandana and tried killing Ayan but never harmed Saanjh.
We now know that she was planning on sending Saanjh and Arjun to jail so she didn't do anything physical with her.
But I think a part of her plan already failed when Arjun took the blame and Saanjh was let to be free.
Even if Maya discovers Saanjh escape she wont risk coming back from the dead and spoiling her Mayajal.

Maya attacked Saanjh four times, so far!
1. Her fake pregnancy & miscarriage drama drove off Saanjh from Arjun's life for 3 years! Maya succeeded to break their long standing friendship temporarily!

2. Maya did not leave Saanjh even then! She planted Samay in her life who took her father's life! Maya persisted with her plan of marrying off Saanjh with Samay, till the very last moment, eventhough Samay went off control, after some time!

3. Maya attempted to shoot down Saanjh with her gun but she misfired! Saanjh was really lucky to escape that time! After attacking Ayaan, when she saw Saanjh standing in midway, she drove her car so fast & Saanjh was about to get hit by her! Saanjh escaped to live for a second time.

4. Through her diary entries she not only humiliated Saanjh publicly in court, she almost got her implicated in the murder crime, before duffer saved dusky!

Saanjh was her enemy no: 1 after Ashwin's death & Maya always kept Saanjh in her radar!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
crystalmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Maya attacked Saanjh four times, so far!
1. Her fake pregnancy & miscarriage drama drove off Saanjh from Arjun's life for 3 years! Maya succeeded to break their long standing friendship temporarily!

2. Maya did not leave Saanjh even then! She planted Samay in her life who took her father's life! Maya persisted with her plan of marrying off Saanjh with Samay, till the very last moment, eventhough Samay went off control, after some time!

3. Maya attempted to shoot down Saanjh with her gun but she misfired! Saanjh was really lucky to escape that time! After attacking Ayaan, when she saw Saanjh standing in midway, she drove her car so fast & Saanjh was about to get hit by her! Saanjh escaped to live for a second time.

4. Through her diary entries she not only humiliated Saanjh publicly in court, she almost got her implicated in the murder crime, before duffer saved dusky!

Saanjh was her enemy no: 1 after Ashwin's death & Maya always kept Saanjh in her radar!

Well said
Maya's list of crimes is so huge that Even her more horrid crimes escape my notice.😆 In every episode she commits c crime. Lying is a second language now.
I meant in the sense that ,I though Saanjh would be killed along with Vandana.
But the things that Maya did to Saanjh is a lot worse then death.😡