crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I always had doubts about this person, as Saanjh so fondly called him: Duffer he seemed exactly that a Duffer.
But today he took the blame for the crime he did not commit just to save Saanjh.

He might be stupid at times but when time comes he is willing to die for his friends and family. And at the end of the day thats the sort of person that he is.

He also solved a mystery regarding Maya, God knows what is the secret he uncovered in the morgue but he was able to convey the message to Saanjh.
So lets hope he gets to be happy in the end as he is finally untangled from the Mayajal.
Edited by crystalmoon - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AgirlHasNoName7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I watched that last scene few times !! God KT 1st time gave me goosebumps ..
goartigo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So true for the first time arjun notice something
Maybe he saw her eyelid moving or guessed its not maya body but her duplicate
Lets c saanjh did rush to pay bill n find out truth
Jhanvi must help them now
goartigo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
As far I can read arjun dailogue he said maya zinda hai
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yaah KT was so good at the End...

Yes he said Maya zinda hai...
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well well! One does not touch the nose going behind the head in a round about way!
Hit the nail directly on its head! Atleast you do that when your life is at stake Mr. Sharma!
Hmmm. . . . Oh! I forgot that your also known as duffer, right! So, once again truly you are living up to the expectations!

No wonder if your brain does not think in a normal way as any person will do, in such circumstances! Still I can't help but ask a few very basic questions to you, Mr. Sharma, while assuming that you sensed something amiss about her body! Do you feel things are not adding up, here?

Then after your return from morgue, why did you fail to inform the court about your doubts?
Mr. Arjun Sharma, do you realise that a certain procedure exists in this world to establish human identity in an unique way, beyond any doubt!
Why are you not asking your lawyer to move the court for ordering an identity check on the body including DNA analysis, if you are so confident?
Have you learnt anything in last 4 years, from your very intelligent wife who played with DNA samples?
Or you have chosen to take some rest & spend time leisurely in a solitary confinement (without the danger of Maya intruding or troubling you again, as the prison gives better protection) in the cell of central prisons, only to leave the task of finding the 'truth 'of Maya to your trusted man Friday .. er .sorry ... woman Friday!!

Duffer is always a duffer! No hope for him!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Well well! One does not touch the nose going behind the head in a round about way!
Hit the nail directly on its head! Atleast you do that when your life is at stake Mr. Sharma!
Hmmm. . . . Oh! I forgot that your also known as duffer, right! So, once again truly you are living up to the expectations!

No wonder if your brain does not think in a normal way as any person will do, in such circumstances! Still I can't help but ask a few very basic questions to you, Mr. Sharma, while assuming that you sensed something amiss about her body! Do you feel things are not adding up, here?

Then after your return from morgue, why did you fail to inform the court about your doubts?
Mr. Arjun Sharma, do you realise that a certain procedure exists in this world to establish human identity in an unique way, beyond any doubt!
Why are you not asking your lawyer to move the court for ordering an identity check on the body including DNA analysis, if you are so confident?
Have you learnt anything in last 4 years, from your very intelligent wife who played with DNA samples?
Or you have chosen to take some rest & spend time leisurely in a solitary confinement (without the danger of Maya intruding or troubling you again, as the prison gives better protection) in the cell of central prisons, only to leave the task of finding the 'truth 'of Maya to your trusted man Friday .. er .sorry ... woman Friday!!

Yeah the same questions have plagued my mind.
God knows what the Cvs are upto.

But the conclusion I came to after re-watching is that
I think in the court and the morgue Arjun was preoccupied with the current scenario that was going on and his emotions where overwhelmed.
When he took the blame on himself he was relieved that at least he was able to save Saanjh.
And at the end he let out a bone chilling laugh, like he was so lost it was him accepting his fate.
I think it was then that it flashed to him whatever he noticed in the morgue maybe it was subtle enough that it passed his notice then.
We will only be able to know when the Cvs decide to reveal it to us.
AgirlHasNoName7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Ammm here is the thing.. he remembered Maya's word and got flashbacks of her dead body while leaving the court .. & his lawyer did try to push back the court date bt the judge dismissed it .. also he knows if maya can pull her dead stunt soo brilliantly there is no way he can prove anything by his doubt .. intact for the 1st time someone in the show did a cleaver thing.. instead of shouting "maya zinda hai" "maya zinda hai" he passed his msg to sanjh like he was hugging her .. even if maya sees this she will think that duffer is giving last hug to his dusky ..
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

I really liked that five seconds saajun scene and their eyelock and their memories flashing... wanted to see Arjun and saanj together taking revenge on maya... what kind of lawyer does Arjun have .. he didn't even cross examine anything and finally Arjun himself took blame for the murder which he didn't do... that over acting female lawyer dragged saanj for punishment so Arjun took this decision.. its hilarious and sad to see such kind of female lawyers only exists in real too as sympathies go to female mostly in these kind of rape, domestic violence cases even when the victim is male...
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

Yeah the same questions have plagued my mind.
God knows what the Cvs are upto.

But the conclusion I came to after re-watching is that
I think in the court and the morgue Arjun was preoccupied with the current scenario that was going on and his emotions where overwhelmed.
When he took the blame on himself he was relieved that at least he was able to save Saanjh.
And at the end he let out a bone chilling laugh, like he was so lost it was him accepting his fate.
I think it was then that it flashed to him whatever he noticed in the morgue maybe it was subtle enough that it passed his notice then.
We will only be able to know when the Cvs decide to reveal it to us.

Very fair Point! Perfectly you summed up his emotions at play! But, he realised that Maya is playing foul with her dummy, so, at least now, he or Saanjh's legal brain (after she got whispered in her ears) should take steps to collect body samples before the dummy is consigned to fire! Hope they do so, in case they don't want to drag it too long for finding the truth!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago