Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Arjun saanj hug and him telling something in saanj ears did remind me of gupt movie similar scene where bobby deol when arrested tells to Manisha
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv

Arjun saanj hug and him telling something in saanj ears did remind me of gupt movie similar scene where bobby deol when arrested tells to Manisha

I remembered the sameπŸ˜ƒ
feona-frona thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah maya is a criminal her true colour should come in front of the world. specially that over c9nfident lawyer
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv

So taklu alien is back in sanyaasi avatar 😑
Well said she can never give anyone happy memories in her life. I really wanted her to rot in hell but this is not going to happen as we have to bear taklu torture for two more months.
Arjun did find fishy and might have told to saanj... but our grt cvs never wanted anyone to be intelligent in our show except taklu criminal.. of course there will be tunnel under which the body will be sent and taklu will be safe again.. beyhadh disgusting annoying taklu

you just made my day

Beyhadh annoying taklu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yup thats suits that cold heartless alien
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Kaushi...Arjun has understood that the body isn't Maya's...that's the message he's passed on to Saanjh...n hence he was laughing hysterically...as to how that batshit crazy woman wove a web of lies, deceit & illusions to trap him...n to destroy him n his family...

How does Arjun know that the body isn't Maya's ?? I missed that part because I had to go out of the room ...
feona-frona thumbnail

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

How does Arjun know that the body isn't Maya's ?? I missed that part because I had to go out of the room ...navya may be he saw some tattoo or mark

Word Count: 0

crystalmoon thumbnail
Maya is a sanyasi now
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The whole thing reminds me off

Sau chuhe khake billi haj ko chali

It is obviously not a redemption attempt by Maya because she doesn't believe she has done anything wrong ( her ) so obviously she is trying to remain under the radar by going all incognito.

Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
feona-frona thumbnail

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

How does Arjun know that the body isn't Maya's ?? I missed that part because I had to go out of the room ...[may may be he saw some tattoo or mark

Word Count: 0

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

you just made my day

Beyhadh annoying taklu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yup thats suits that cold heartless alien

You may be possibly disappointed if you know that the bald head avatar is meant to be only for a short period of time as leap comes after that & Maya grows short hair!
crystalmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

You may be possibly disappointed if you know that the bald head avatar is meant to be only for a short period of time as leap comes after that & Maya grows short hair!

No I am not disappointed I almost expected it.πŸ˜†
I am just happy about the description