Maya wants revenge? Seriously?

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
According to recent articles, maya will return in a bald look to seek revenge on arjun for trying to kill her...really? πŸ˜†

wasn't all this maya's plan to trap arjun? leaving notes to shruti? pretending to be damsel in distress in front of doctors and watchmen? Admitting herself in mental hospital with no intent of getting cured? Defaming arjun and ruining his image in public as a wife beater? Writing fake stories in her diary?

Everything...every tiny bit of this was planned...and of course by maya herself! So in order for this plan to succeed, wasn't arjun killing maya part of the plan? I mean, without arjun killing her, he would never have been trapped into all this mayajaal...so maya herself must have wanted arjun to kill her...her dialogues proved that "My arjun is coming to kill me" "Kill me arjun or i will kill ayan and sanjh" etc...she made arjun kill her (apparently) herself by provoking and instigating him by spilling all beans of her evil deeds...

and now after all the crimes, staging, planning, schemes, plots..."she" wants revenge? For what?!! victims falling in her traps? If anything, arjun should want revenge on her...πŸ˜•πŸ€”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harneet.kh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't trust the segments, they are always misleading...may be this is something else, may be she will revenge him for being with saanjh.
humairaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harneet.kh

Don't trust the segments, they are always misleading...may be this is something else, may be she will revenge him for being with saanjh.

I agree, segments are misleading.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I really hope the segments are indeed misleading...bcz if they turn out to be true...that would just be absurd
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maya is delusional πŸ˜†
She is trapped in her own illusion.

I didn't know after getting out of jail and going through such horrid humiliation and public beration for the crime he didn't commit ,and then choosing Saanjh and finally being able to be happy in his life would be such a horrendous crime on his side that Maya would want to seek revenge.πŸ˜†
VoiceOfHeart thumbnail
πŸ˜†
No doubt one day one article will b there Maya has won , Truth has won n viewers b like πŸ‘
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
🀣 🀣 🀣
What was going on till now ?

Abhi revenge dekhna baaki hai.. 😲
beanaq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VoiceOfHeart

πŸ˜†

No doubt one day one article will b there Maya has won , Truth has won n viewers b like πŸ‘

Not sure where the writer's Beyhadh deadline is?🀒or May be MAYA just wanted to show everyone that she looks pretty even without hairπŸ˜†