Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghissapitta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sahar-afghan

I'm a fan of Jen too since Saraswatichandra but that doesn't mean I support her character by killing and trapping people. Same thing is being shown again and again . Yes I do agree with you that it gets boring. I cant wait till Arjun shows Maya's real face to the world and torture her like no one ever been tortured like this cause she deserves it.

Jennifer is like my favorite actor in this show. She's phenomenal. But I'm so bored of Maya winning all the time. And I know a lot of people here say the fact that Jenny plays her isn't why they support Maya but I've silently stalked plenty in the past and so I beg to differ. The agenda is obvious 😆

If I had stomach for any more torture I would relish it but Maya has ruined even that for me lol. Hope they just concentrate on her downfall in ALL of phase three of the show. We better NOT get it in like the last couple of episodes. I want it to happen slowly but surely, and for once I want Maya genuinely scared and fearful and on the losing side.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maya implicating Arjun in the death of Bandar along with Vandana is an interesting twist! She is definitely telling lies through her teeth!
That raises some interesting questions about the second miscarriage! Did she deliberately plan to shift blame on Vandana & Arjun as she fell backwards after hearing Arjun's voice & making sure he too was also present in the spot? Did she conceive second time or that was also a green lie?
How credible really Maya is! Let us examine her credibility, in one more instance!
She admitted to Jhanvi that she was responsible for Prem's death, while counting her mistakes(?)!! Was she not aware that Jhanvi knew Samay did the killing? Maya did know that Jhanvi overheard their conversation! In fact she went one step ahead and assured a worried Samay saying her mother wouldn't do any harm to him! The important point was, Maya was seen pleading with Samay not to drag her name in that murder as she decided to wash her hands off, then! Wasn't it so?
Then why did she confess to Jhanvi on the day she chose to die? Only hours later, she reversed her stand & went back to her original stand! She was saying to Arjun, a version of disowning her role in Prem's murder! Maya made a double U-Turn, that time in a matter of few hours!
Her first miscarriage was a fake! That was the version she told to the dying Vandana (for what purpose, Was she needling her saas to give her more curses? God only knows!) & again later to Arjun! But then it got contradicted with a doctor's certificate! What was the idea, behind?

The idea is simple! To make Arjun & Saanjh look like liars in the court, making them lose whatsoever little credibility if they are still left with! So, even if they accuse her with real charges, that won't stick!
Maya is a pathological liar & criminal manipulator as the doctor himself has now given her a clean chit that she was not mad but an intelligent woman and was merely suffering some kind of depression!
Maya is definitely intelligent, everyone knows that well ! But she has also a very deep criminal mindset - a fact only a very few know, especially her victims!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
this is indian tv serial.. truth will see the light of the day at the end.. period. so maya and her obsessed fans better get ready for it 😆
ghissapitta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Maya implicating Arjun in the death of Bandar along with Vandana is an interesting twist! She is definitely telling lies through her teeth!
That raises some interesting questions about the second miscarriage! Did she deliberately plan to shift blame on Vandana & Arjun as she fell backwards after hearing Arjun's voice & making sure he too was also present in the spot? Did she conceive second time or that was also a green lie?
How credible really Maya is! Let us examine her credibility, in one more instance!
She admitted to Jhanvi that she was responsible for Prem's death, while counting her mistakes(?)!! Was she not aware that Jhanvi knew Samay did the killing? Maya did know that Jhanvi overheard their conversation! In fact she went one step ahead and assured a worried Samay saying her mother wouldn't do any harm to him! The important point was, Maya was seen pleading with Samay not to drag her name in that murder as she decided to wash her hands off, then! Wasn't it so?
Then why did she confess to Jhanvi on the day she chose to die? Only hours later, she reversed her stand & went back to her original stand! She was saying to Arjun, a version of disowning her role in Prem's murder! Maya made a double U-Turn, that time in a matter of few hours!
Her first miscarriage was a fake! That was the version she told to the dying Vandana (for what purpose, Was she needling her saas to give her more curses? God only knows!) & again later to Arjun! But then it got contradicted with a doctor's certificate! What was the idea, behind?

The idea is simple! To make Arjun & Saanjh look like liars in the court, making them lose whatsoever little credibility if they are still left with! So, even if they accuse her with real charges, that won't stick!
Maya is a pathological liar & criminal manipulator as the doctor himself has now given her a clean chit that she was not mad but an intelligent woman and was merely suffering some kind of depression!
Maya is definitely intelligent, everyone knows that well ! But she has also a very deep criminal mindset - a fact only a very few know, especially her victims!

Sorry, am only getting to your response today.

Completely agree with you. Her character is murky at best. Now I'm going back and questioning everything she has done and tbh I wouldn't put it past her to miscarry on purpose. Wasn't she already becoming insecure about her child and 'sharing Arjun's love'? I know this sounds callous but in deliberately causing her miscarriage she hit two targets - remove the other human being she'd have had to share Arjun's love and attention with, as well as have Arjun present to see what happened and turn him against his mother etc.

Now the depression thing is another thing which makes no sense to me. 'Cause as far as I'm aware (and feel free to correct me where I'm wrong), depression is crippling; you have difficulty concentrating and making decisions (she has no problem with this), you have fatigue, suffer from guilt, feel worthless and hopeless etc.

Meanwhile this criminal mastermind here has her brain on overdrive and seems to be the only one on the show capable of using her grey cells 😆

But yeah I'm glad at least the doctor confirmed she's fine. In the faces of those who were desperate to come up with any excuse to deviate from accusing her of her wrongdoings 😃
ghissapitta thumbnail

Originally posted by: pesi11

this is indian tv serial.. truth will see the light of the day at the end.. period. so maya and her obsessed fans better get ready for it 😆

I know! The concept was good as a whole and I know what they were initially going for but it's HIGH time she pays man!
Mehr03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish Maya will win. 😉 I have a thing for complex characters. Though, I fail to understand why there are so many who judge others for liking Maya and that is applicable for any other character. It is not a crime to appreciate a negative character and some reactions here on this forum really make me roll my eyes sometimes. It is a fiction show. ain't no one gonna dictate whom one should like or not.
ghissapitta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehr03

I wish Maya will win. 😉 I have a thing for complex characters. Though, I fail to understand why there are so many who judge others for liking Maya and that is applicable for any other character. It is not a crime to appreciate a negative character and some reactions here on this forum really make me roll my eyes sometimes. It is a fiction show. ain't no one gonna dictate whom one should like or not.

Don't think anyone judges people for liking Maya, it's the making excuses for her which doesn't sit well with us. You can like a 'complex character' whilst still being able to acknowledge that she's problematic and psychotic and a criminal. But that's the problem - most Maya lovers here do not acknowledge that. Instead I have seen them say Saanjh is more problematic for 'being overtly nice to Arjun and Ayaan and not concentrating on her family enough' like ffs seriously?!

All good if you wanna see Maya win, that's your choice :) Some of us are just sick of seeing the same thing again and again, is all 😉
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ghissapitta

Don't think anyone judges people for liking Maya, it's the making excuses for her which doesn't sit well with us. You can like a 'complex character' whilst still being able to acknowledge that she's problematic and psychotic and a criminal. But that's the problem - most Maya lovers here do not acknowledge that. Instead I have seen them say Saanjh is more problematic for 'being overtly nice to Arjun and Ayaan and not concentrating on her family enough' like ffs seriously?!

All good if you wanna see Maya win, that's your choice :) Some of us are just sick of seeing the same thing again and again, is all 😉

@bold don't take this as harsh words but seriously if you really sick about same thing again and again then watch the new show Kundali Bhagya..there is enough twist and turns for you in that show..😆 i am suggesting you this b'coz you said you are sick of watching again and again and with that...
ghissapitta thumbnail

Originally posted by: FactFictionMyth

@bold don't take this as harsh words but seriously if you really sick about same thing again and again then watch the new show Kundali Bhagya..there is enough twist and turns for you in that show..😆 i am suggesting you this b'coz you said you are sick of watching again and again and with that...

No worries. It's the twists and turns in favor of Maya that I'm sick of so your suggestion is no help to me unfortunately but thanks anyways!

Just need the good guys to trump her once and for all, that's all I ask. It's not too much I hope after sitting through a shitload of evil winning :)
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

I hope thr real face of maya to the world is not shown in last episode and ending it rather it should be shown atleast some weeks before and let Arjun saanj Suman takes revenge on maya before she dies.. death is gift to maya which should not be given to her that easily.. she should be tortured the way she tortured others