How and when is the world going to see Maya's true face?

ghissapitta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So I used to watch this show on and off a few months back until it became unbearable 'cause the CVs showed Maya as antaryami, winning EVERY SINGLE time, knowing EVERY thing about EVERY one.

Recently I saw some article about Maya dying and sighed in relief but caught up with last few episodes and dafaq ๐Ÿ˜† Of COURSE she has intricately trapped Arjun and Saanjh and co. itni buri tara. And then they show that melodramatic lawyer produce like a hundred witnesses, heck if I didn't know about Maya I'd also believe Arjun and Saanjh off-ed Maya for her money.

Anyways I've thought for the longest time that Maya as well as most people here, have very conveniently been playing the 'she's mentally ill' card. She's cunning and calculative and evil ffs. And she's damn smart - the way she has been laying the foundations for this trap since day 1, making situations seem what they aren't to the people around her 'cause she knew even then, the possibility of what would happen and they'd vouch for her and against Arjun and Saanjh.

Now that Arjun and Saanjh are obviously trapped big time AGAIN, any idea how the truth about Maya will start to unravel? Seems like the mess just keeps getting deeper and deeper, and Maya just keeps on winnin' ๐Ÿฅฑ

P.S. I laughed in today's episode how they were insinuating Saanjh had beyahdh pyaar for Arjun 'cause she tried to destroy that fake diary. God, if only they knew asliyat of the actual psycho who lives and breaths the shabd 'beyhadh' in every way ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i kind of hope never. maya is just so much fun to watch
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maya is definitely going to get her punishment. She can't get away with so many crimes. How can people wish maya never get caught? It's interesting but she deserves punishment.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
should i now hope for my family to be attacked by a crazy person so that I don't enjoy a crazy fictional character anymore.

hmmm harsh thoughts from ppl who enjoy the good characters in the show. lol

ah well, each to his own i guess. lol

this is why fans should comment in like minded post otherwise u will get imaginary curses lol.

dnt worry as soon as the 1 sided victory of maya gets to boring for me i will do a disappearing act.
Edited by sandiab - 7 years ago
ghissapitta thumbnail
^ Nah I get it. You don't want the story to progress 'cause you enjoy her acts that's all good. Same thing's been happening for months and months anyway, few more wouldn't hurt for the sake of enjoyment I guess.
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Maya is definitely going to get her punishment. She can't get away with so many crimes. How can people wish maya never get caught? It's interesting but she deserves punishment.

sorry to say this but watch Kum Kum Bhagya๐Ÿ˜† if you want that maya get punished..and btw you're too much serious about maya's character..just chill my dear..i can see your frustation in that maya is not getting caught.but beliv me every action has their own circumtances and maya knows this very wel...
ghissapitta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahar-afghan

Even if Maya comes and kills their family they will still workship Maya cause they are her fans. They want her character this way and and never change even though the same shit is being shown over and over but its fine for them because they enjoy it .

I figured lol. Like I don't care who is a fan of who but people here are so quick to blame Saanjh and Arjun and let Maya off scot-free ๐Ÿ˜•

Exactly! It's the same shit being shown over and over again that I'm tired of ๐Ÿฅฑ
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All the current events have shown Mayas true nature in front of Saanjh and Arjun, they have seen her Beyhadhness so I believe the next time around after the leap they will be careful.
Arjun is going to jail for god knows how many years probably in those years he learns and adapts living among criminals so the next time Maya creates problems he is ready with a answer of his own.

Right now both Saanjh and Arjun are naive they could never have imagined the extent of Maya's crimes because they are good people that believe in goodness of others but when Maya comes in their life again they will be cautious and I am hoping a bit vengeful as to teach Maya some lesson.
893355 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ghissapitta

I figured lol. Like I don't care who is a fan of who but people here are so quick to blame Saanjh and Arjun and let Maya off scot-free๐Ÿ˜•

Exactly! It's the same shit being shown over and over again that I'm tired of๐Ÿฅฑ

I'm a fan of Jen too since Saraswatichandra but that doesn't mean I support her character by killing and trapping people. Same thing is being shown again and again . Yes I do agree with you that it gets boring. I cant wait till Arjun shows Maya's real face to the world and torture her like no one ever been tortured like this cause she deserves it.
ghissapitta thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

All the current events have shown Mayas true nature in front of Saanjh and Arjun, they have seen her Beyhadhness so I believe the next time around after the leap they will be careful.

Arjun is going to jail for god knows how many years probably in those years he learns and adapts living among criminals so the next time Maya creates problems he is ready with a answer of his own.

Right now both Saanjh and Arjun are naive they could never have imagined the extent of Maya's crimes because they are good people that believe in goodness of others but when Maya comes in their life again they will be cautious and I am hoping a bit vengeful as to teach Maya some lesson.

@bold - That made me LOL! ๐Ÿ˜† True tho, hope Arjun comes back with a shaatir dimaag after his stint in jail. Saanjh I feel has sometimes been shown to be very perceptive and at others completely dumb :/ It's like whenever CVs found it convenient to show Maya smart, they dumbed down Saanjh. But other times eg. when she was trying to convince ki 'yeh sabh Maya ne kiya hai' they made her seem smart.