Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: abhiya23

just like Maya/Jen fans are tagged as blind supports though they don't support her criminal deeds. At least I don't make personal attacks unlike Crystalmoon who always judge people based on liking of character.

🤣

I am new to the forum I hardly know anyone how can I make personal attacks on someone for liking anything.
Its your Life and its your choice go ahead and like whoever you want.

I may have voiced my concern over the forum for the people who have justified Maya.
Read Justified not liked. But at the end of the day it is just that Concern about the blind following.
poornima_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya23

@bold, you might be watching some other show. Because in season 1 till marriage Maya had not killed anybody. She was tagged mad from day one by the so called saints so don't even say she was termed mad after she killed Ashwin. Maya had acted normally intially even though Vandana did not have urge to bless her. You cannot ignore the mistake of others too who had done intentionally. In real life Arjun and Saanjh's relationship would never be considered as normal in front of society. It is completely unhealthy and disgrace in name of friendship. Maya might be wrong in your eyes but what about the whole world who also saw the pure friendship, forget them even Suman and Prem were also not comfortable. Are they also wrong and just your dear Saanjh is right in whole world.

I would like to add if you see and remember just a couple of episodes before it was shown that the planning and plotting started even before the Marriage ... The maya-malkani scene regarding the shares transfer is a pre Marriage scene where she i s trying to prove arjun is marrying her for money and sanjh also not giving a proper advise and its their plan to trap maya ...
So from where does maya trying to change herself came from ...?
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maya never wanted to change.
Maya never wanted to be any acchi bahu.
Maya from day one of season one is a criminal/with a criminal mindset.
Maya and Samay long back had together done things that could send them to jail according to Aswin.
Maya murdered pandit ..pre marriage. (obviously)
On wedding day murdered father.
And before wedding happened itself, ya phir main toh kehti hoon since proposal in balloon, she has been planning all these that's happening now.
Maya was never gonna change for anyone.
She beyhadhly loves only herself.
Neither mother, nor husband.
Nor baby if it had come.
Everything is mere obsession for her.
A criminal minded obsessed normal human.
That's all.
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

Maya never wanted to change.

Maya never wanted to be any acchi bahu.
Maya from day one of season one is a criminal/with a criminal mindset.
Maya and Samay long back had together done things that could send them to jail according to Aswin.
Maya murdered pandit ..pre marriage. (obviously)
On wedding day murdered father.
And before wedding happened itself, ya phir main toh kehti hoon since proposal in balloon, she has been planning all these that's happening now.
Maya was never gonna change for anyone.
She beyhadhly loves only herself.
Neither mother, nor husband.
Nor baby if it had come.
Everything is mere obsession for her.
A criminal minded obsessed normal human.
That's all.

But Saanjh & VM this, & Saanjh & VM that 🤣
VoiceOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

But Saanjh & VM this, & Saanjh & VM that 🤣

And not to forget Arjun the GOLD DIGGER🤣
babu2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

And to add to that what had Ayan done to deserve a rape allegation??

Next I want to ask if a girl is justified to ruin her husband and his friends l as they are close and hence might betray her then why can't a mother who has been told that her son is marrying a person who could have been a criminal (or even murderer) and can ruin his life not accept the girl???

Even Maya didn't give Saanjh or Arjun a chance

I don't know how you guys forgot all the holi scenes and closeness. seriously????
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: babu2008

What maya did to Arjun and Saanjh is completely justified. Maya never hugged, kissed and hold any man in front of Arjun. what u did or do before marriage, can not be continued after marriage. Whar saanjh and Arjun did in the name of friendship, is completely intolerable.

Maya was never against Vandana and Ayan in the beginning. Vandana constantly instigated her.

@bold is a gem.

Are you trying to say it's wrong to cheat on you spouse in front of him, but there's no issue if you cheat on him hiding your affair?

Hugs and kisses in front of everyone deserve punishment, but taking love bites and flying kisses when no one is there to witness deserve an award. Superb.

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: babu2008

I don't know how you guys forgot all the holi scenes and closeness. seriously????

Even I don't know how you guys forget that Maya spiked their drink. Seriously?
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Maya was not depressed
she is a dangerous psychopath and she planned all the crimes in advance

at the same time Sanjh and arjun especially Sanjh did not know the linit where friendship ends. May be because t was not friendship on Sanjh's side

Sanjh is too chipku with Arjun. During holi, wedding and duppatta burning scene her behaviour or both their behaviour was unacceptable for any wife

Also the way watchman and arjun describes Sanjh- arjun scene and the way they were clinging would be unacceptable for any wife or for pewople seeing a married man

but that does not mean Maya is any less. She is evil, dangerous and deserves punishment
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

And to add to that what had Ayan done to deserve a rape allegation??

Next I want to ask if a girl is justified to ruin her husband and his friends l as they are close and hence might betray her then why can't a mother who has been told that her son is marrying a person who could have been a criminal (or even murderer) and can ruin his life not accept the girl???

Even Maya didn't give Saanjh or Arjun a chance

I agree with words in bold

Any normal woman would have confronted Arjun and Sanjh and asked them whats the meaning of all this chipkna etc
No one asked them . Maybe Sanjh would have explained and maybe even have refreined from it as she is was shown as a nice girl

but Maya took drastic steps
She plotted and planned to isolate Arjun completely

Maya can never be justified