Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VoiceOfHeart thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: babu2008

What maya did to Arjun and Saanjh is completely justified. Maya never hugged, kissed and hold any man in front of Arjun. what u did or do before marriage, can not be continued after marriage. Whar saanjh and Arjun did in the name of friendship, is completely intolerable.

Maya was never against Vandana and Ayan in the beginning. Vandana constantly instigated her.

Maya NVR did wat u said as Maya thought that suggests ppl r in luv n ditching their partners if they do so, BT thats not the truth every relationship has it's own comfort over physical closeness. N thinking a girl or a boy will ditch his or her partner just bcoz he continues to be friends wid his or her best friend who was once in a one sided luv wid him or her, that makes u to question ur trust in ur relationship wid that particular girl or boy, that breaks ur relationship not ur partners actions.
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: VoiceOfHeart

Maya NVR did wat u said as Maya thought that suggests ppl r in luv n ditching their partners if they do so, BT thats not the truth every relationship has it's own comfort over physical closeness. N thinking a girl or a boy will ditch his or her partner just bcoz he continues to be friends wid his or her best friend who was once in a one sided luv wid him or her, that makes u to question ur trust in ur relationship wid that particular girl or boy, that breaks ur relationship not ur partners actions.

And to add to that what had Ayan done to deserve a rape allegation??

Next I want to ask if a girl is justified to ruin her husband and his friends l as they are close and hence might betray her then why can't a mother who has been told that her son is marrying a person who could have been a criminal (or even murderer) and can ruin his life not accept the girl???

Even Maya didn't give Saanjh or Arjun a chance
beanaq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

Dusky-Duffer and Vandana too are obsessive now😆😆😆

Wow.

Okay for the sake of the argument lets believe they are but their obsession never harmed anyone.
Unlike Maya's obsession which lead to murders attempted or otherwise and false rape accusations.
So you see why Mayas obsession is not acceptable.

Maya is not only lead to murders attempted,
1) a liar, ( about false pregnancy)
2)well programmed Murderer,
3)use people for her own benefits, TRAP them and kill them.
4)she even kill the Panditji before she even start dealing with mother VANDANA.
she is still Bhooli Bhali Maya BACHARI.😆
HippoSucks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya23

At least now people should realize what does it mean to be tagged a name which you are not. Maya is evil, what so ever but she never tagged her as third wheel in their relationship till the holi incidence. The mahan mother daughter duo (Saanjh-Vandana) always had made joke of a depressed person (Season 1 and post marriage) by constantly calling Dimagi santolan theek nahi hai. Do we call any person as pagal constantly in real life who is coming from violent background?. We prefer to stay away or try to help them but not mess up with them at least. It is very easy to give name to somebody but nobody would realize that pain . Karma is bitting back on Saanjh for making joke of depressed people who go through hell in such situation.

This is bordering on extreme levels of delusion and I am surprised to see 30 people like this post.

No one called Maya mad because of her childhood. She was called that because she is a serial killer who tried to destroy the lives of multiple people.

Originally posted by: Mehr03

I completely agree , I was also very irritated with Vandy and Sanjh regarding this issue. Maya is definitely suffering from depression triggered by the trauma she suffered when she was small. Moreover, If we have to start defining depression and list their symptoms, the list will be too long. Depression is an actual disease and affects each person differently. I know people who are depressed yet they are able to function normally but they actually suffer so much within themselves. They have to put a facade just to reassure themselves and their loved ones that they are ok.

Being depressed doesn't give the right to anyone to destroy someone else's life. If she is depressed, she should seek professional help. If she wants to kill people, then someone calling her mad is the least of her worries.

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@abhiya I also have felt sorry for Prem, Suman, Shubh and Ayan only who are in a way the collateral damage of Maya's obsessiveness and Dusky-Duffer's obsessive friendship and VMs obsession on Saanjh as bahu.

Dusky-Duffer Obsessive friendship is acceptable, VMs obsession with Saanjh as bahu is acceptable and the way they give emotional scars for these obsessions is acceptable. But then only Maya's obsession is not acceptable.

Obsession in any capacity is destructive doesnt matter it belongs to Maya, Duffer-Dusky or VM.

Which obsessions are you talking about? From what has been portrayed, Sanjh and Arjun's relationship looks extremely normal.

Vandana was not obsessed with having Sanjh as her daughter in law. She probably would have accepted Maya too if Maya had acted normally.
Inayyat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chalo phir I hope Karma bites Maya as well and she dies a horrible death. Karma shouldnt be biased like fans ...ahan.
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..TuMeraHero..

Chalo phir I hope Karma bites Maya as well and she dies a horrible death. Karma shouldnt be biased like fans ...ahan.

Well of course we know she won't get happy ending. Did fans ever restricted you Saanjh supporters to stop liking her. Why so much fuzz on liking a negative character who is worth watching in terms of acting and everything.
abhiya23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HippoSucks

This is bordering on extreme levels of delusion and I am surprised to see 30 people like this post.

No one called Maya mad because of her childhood. She was called that because she is a serial killer who tried to destroy the lives of multiple people.

Being depressed doesn't give the right to anyone to destroy someone else's life. If she is depressed, she should seek professional help. If she wants to kill people, then someone calling her mad is the least of her worries.

Which obsessions are you talking about? From what has been portrayed, Sanjh and Arjun's relationship looks extremely normal.

Vandana was not obsessed with having Sanjh as her daughter in law. She probably would have accepted Maya too if Maya had acted normally.

@bold, you might be watching some other show. Because in season 1 till marriage Maya had not killed anybody. She was tagged mad from day one by the so called saints so don't even say she was termed mad after she killed Ashwin. Maya had acted normally intially even though Vandana did not have urge to bless her. You cannot ignore the mistake of others too who had done intentionally. In real life Arjun and Saanjh's relationship would never be considered as normal in front of society. It is completely unhealthy and disgrace in name of friendship. Maya might be wrong in your eyes but what about the whole world who also saw the pure friendship, forget them even Suman and Prem were also not comfortable. Are they also wrong and just your dear Saanjh is right in whole world.
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣
Crystalmoon... you better stop arguing because then you will be tagged as a SaaJun shipper.🤣

Karma applies to everyone according to some people and not to Maya. Because I very well know, if Maya is chopped someday, these same people will make hullabaloo posts as to how innocent she is and how evil others are.🤣

Depressed? Mad?
Yes. Saanjh and vandana wrongly called her either.
Because she's neither.
She's a normal cold blooded murderer.
They doctor said himself that she's extremely normal.
Yet she murders.
So people, better be happy with the pagal tag than a cold blooded serial killer tag.
abhiya23 thumbnail
just like Maya/Jen fans are tagged as blind supports though they don't support her criminal deeds. At least I don't make personal attacks unlike Crystalmoon who always judge people based on liking of character.
Edited by abhiya23 - 7 years ago
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

🤣

Crystalmoon... you better stop arguing because then you will be tagged as a SaaJun shipper.🤣

Karma applies to everyone according to some people and not to Maya. Because I very well know, if Maya is chopped someday, these same people will make hullabaloo posts as to how innocent she is and how evil others are.🤣

Depressed? Mad?
Yes. Saanjh and vandana wrongly called her either.
Because she's neither.
She's a normal cold blooded murderer.
They doctor said himself that she's extremely normal.
Yet she murders.
So people, better be happy with the pagal tag than a cold blooded serial killer tag.

You are right 😆

There is no point in arguing I have given number of valid reasons countering all the defences against Maya logically portraying Maya as the character she is rather the version some people see her through the rose tinted glasses but at the end of the day the argument goes back to square one.

Saanjh should payback, karma will find her.
Saanjh tried to kiss a married man.
Saanjh this Saanjh that.