abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
At least now people should realize what does it mean to be tagged a name which you are not. Maya is evil, what so ever but she never tagged her as third wheel in their relationship till the holi incidence. The mahan mother daughter duo (Saanjh-Vandana) always had made joke of a depressed person (Season 1 and post marriage) by constantly calling Dimagi santolan theek nahi hai. Do we call any person as pagal constantly in real life who is coming from violent background?. We prefer to stay away or try to help them but not mess up with them at least. It is very easy to give name to somebody but nobody would realize that pain . Karma is bitting back on Saanjh for making joke of depressed people who go through hell in such situation.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dude
Do you really believe that Maya was depressed hell no
Depression is a mental state of mind that leaves you physically crippled that you can hardly get up from bed.It grips you so hard and you become a person of self loathing and suicidal,Its not a state of always being sad but said sadness surging up at unexpected movements.

Maya was a Psychopath and that Doctor from the mental asylum pretty much confirmed it today. She was obviously faking the depression among other things but the doctor said she was extremely intelligent just like any other psychotic serial killer found in newspaper or Crime patrol.

Lets stop dragging Saanjh and Vandana into useless claims and putting the mantle of Karma over their heads. Vandana is dead she was brutally killed and tortured when she was alive, let her rest in piece.
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's not just Maya but any other person who had similar background excluding criminal record, according to Saanjh they are mad and dsvsrve to be alone. Why should I not bring Saanjh into discussion, everybody share their own blame of mistakes. This is open forum dude so don't tell me what to post or what not to post. Let me clear this, only people I sympathise is Mathur family (no saanjh) and Ayaan because he lost way too much in his life.
Edited by abhiya23 - 7 years ago
Mehr03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree , I was also very irritated with Vandy and Sanjh regarding this issue. Maya is definitely suffering from depression triggered by the trauma she suffered when she was small. Moreover, If we have to start defining depression and list their symptoms, the list will be too long. Depression is an actual disease and affects each person differently. I know people who are depressed yet they are able to function normally but they actually suffer so much within themselves. They have to put a facade just to reassure themselves and their loved ones that they are ok.
Edited by Mehr03 - 7 years ago
babu2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
What maya did to Arjun and Saanjh is completely justified. Maya never hugged, kissed and hold any man in front of Arjun. what u did or do before marriage, can not be continued after marriage. Whar saanjh and Arjun did in the name of friendship, is completely intolerable.
Maya was never against Vandana and Ayan in the beginning. Vandana constantly instigated her.
crystalmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: babu2008

What maya did to Arjun and Saanjh is completely justified. Maya never hugged, kissed and hold any man in front of Arjun. what u did or do before marriage, can not be continued after marriage. Whar saanjh and Arjun did in the name of friendship, is completely intolerable.

Maya was never against Vandana and Ayan in the beginning. Vandana constantly instigated her.

Yes of course all Mahan Maya's crimes are perfectly justified she is a bholi bhali person trapped in Arjun and Saanjh's trap 😆😆😆.

And as questionable as her motives to be with Samaya before marriage are I am willing to let it go.

But what about the throwing flying kisses at him behind Arjun's back.Her going to hotel room alone to fulfil his fantasy of suhag raat , him marking her body with love bites.
All this is tolerable in the light of Maya doing it.
But god forbid Arjun and Saanjh hug all hell breaks loose.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@abhiya I also have felt sorry for Prem, Suman, Shubh and Ayan only who are in a way the collateral damage of Maya's obsessiveness and Dusky-Duffer's obsessive friendship and VMs obsession on Saanjh as bahu.
Dusky-Duffer Obsessive friendship is acceptable, VMs obsession with Saanjh as bahu is acceptable and the way they give emotional scars for these obsessions is acceptable. But then only Maya's obsession is not acceptable.

Obsession in any capacity is destructive doesnt matter it belongs to Maya, Duffer-Dusky or VM.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
crystalmoon thumbnail
Dusky-Duffer and Vandana too are obsessive now😆😆😆
Wow.

Okay for the sake of the argument lets believe they are but their obsession never harmed anyone.
Unlike Maya's obsession which lead to murders attempted or otherwise and false rape accusations.
So you see why Mayas obsession is not acceptable.

Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay Maya's obsession is harmful and led to the killings which I do not condone.
But Vandana's obsession with Saanjh made her so blind that she could not accept any other woman as Arjun's wife. She did not give Maya even an iota of a chance when she wanted to change for the better after marriage. That's reason enough to rile Maya and arouse her vengeful instincts.

Saanjh's obsession with Arjun sowed the seeds of doubt in Maya's mind that Arjun may cheat her. And this led to Maya laying bare her evil avatar.

I wish instead of the killings Maya should have used her well proven intelligence to play mind games with all concerned and emerge the winner. Her planning is also fine because everyone should have a self defence mechanism and insurance to safeguard oneself when something untoward happens. That way she would not have become a killer with no chance of redemption.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fragrance63

Okay Maya's obsession is harmful and led to the killings which I do not condone.

But Vandana's obsession with Saanjh made her so blind that she could not accept any other woman as Arjun's wife. She did not give Maya even an iota of a chance when she wanted to change for the better after marriage. That's reason enough to rile Maya and arouse her vengeful instincts.

Saanjh's obsession with Arjun sowed the seeds of doubt in Maya's mind that Arjun may cheat her. And this led to Maya laying bare her evil avatar.

I wish instead of the killings Maya should have used her well proven intelligence to play mind games with all concerned and emerge the winner. Her planning is also fine because everyone should have a self defence mechanism and insurance to safeguard oneself when something untoward happens. That way she would not have become a killer with no chance of redemption.

This was true in S1!
But later in S2, Vandana started pretending as if she had accepted Maya in a few episodes of S2, particularly after her torture in Maya's hands! It was not that she had a change of heart or something but she tried to emulate Maya in deception! But she was no match to Maya & failed only to return back to Mathurs! Out of fear, she refused to come back when Arjun requested her to come with him after Prem's death! Maya literally scared her to death & the bahu had already taken her own fair share of 'badla' on her Saas!
Then, what happened in end of S2! VM returned with Ganesha only to wish & bless her bahu & yet to be born grand child's well being! She was ready to forget everything for the sake of her grandchild! She was very happy for Maya & supported her bahu even when Ayaan was complaining about Maya!
She really believed Maya had indeed changed for good till she caught her red-handed with Ayaan's blood! Did she not have a reason to get upset with Maya after knowing what she did to Ayaan?
Maya did not want Vandana's son (Ayaan) to live! But Vandana always welcomed Maya's bandar to come into this world!
The second miscarriage was blamed on Vandana! But, knowing Maya's penchant for telling lies we can't be sure of anything, since Maya is now not hesitating to incriminate even Arjun, in the killing of Bandar!
Let us hope the truth on this terrible mishap will be out, someday, like her first fake pregnancy story!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago