Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Fragrance63

I don't think this is the case.

Just because we like something different other than routine mundane shows it does not mean we would emulate that in real life. In movies we love to see the stunts and special effects which is not possible in real life. I have no interest in watching crap in the name of saas bahu serials where the wife treats her husband as a god and wears gorgeous sarees and heavy jewellery and goes to bed wearing that and with her face caked with heavy make up.

Real life is entirely different from reel life and we surely do not compromise on what our conscience tells us just because we enjoy shows like Beyhadh.

I agree. 👏
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sanjh and Selfless don't go well together...It was the most stupid thing Sanjh did...she think by declaring her love for Arjun publicly helped Arjun in any way?? It weakened their case even more... A friend is more important than any other relation?...Only one person will save Arjun and that will be Maya...
893355 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

If Saanjh so called "selfless" love will win, then there is no point to watch this show, I could just watch another good wins over bad saas bahu show.

That's the problem with indian audience, most want to see good win over bad, it's boring, that's why I had hopes for this show, It was fresh and different.
In Gone Girl, Amy does not lost in the end, no good wins over bad!

If it's going to be Saanjun living hapily ever after, then Im wasting my time watching this show

Maybe you should watch Gone Girl to know more about the story. If you had watched you would know that Amy's husband had real affair with someone and cheated on her where her we all know that Arjun loved Maya and Sanjh is only and only his best friend.
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahar-afghan

Maybe you should watch Gone Girl to know more about the story. If you had watched you would know that Amy's husband had real affair with someone and cheated on her where her we all know that Arjun loved Maya and Sanjh is only and only his best friend.

I watched Gone girl else why would I mention it?😆
Yep I know.But then again, maybe Arjun has an affair with saanjh( we dont know what happned when maya was in hospital for months)