A friend in need is a friend indeed!

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Maya appears to be a winner every time! But, whatever Maya does, still she will end up as a loser! Why so? Because truth is not on her side!
It is the typical story of a bad guy winning 99% of time & then losing out in the grand final once! That loss will be ultimate & decisive to conclude the battle!
This show is only taking that path! KT's hints on truth vs betrayal, right vs wrong etc make good sense!
Cvs mentioned the two shades of love in their Plot! We have already seen Maya's obsession & it is beyhadh no doubt about it! But it would be patently wrong to call it as 'love'! No one loves with a bad trust!
On the other side, we saw today a confession from Saanjh admitting her love to Arjun openly in the court! She was abused & humiliated in public as mistress of Arjun! But she stands up in the witness box & declares her love! It was there for Arjun since from her childhood! It is still there - eventhough now- he is a married man and not meant to be for her! She is asserting that it will be there even in future, despite the fact he is now fighting an impending death sentence as an accused of murdering his wife!
Jhanvi & Maya came in Arjun's life as new relations! Vandana & Ayaan are his old relations! Saanjh is no relation at all!
Just a friend! She knows it well, too! As she confirms it saying that Arjun considered her always only as a good friend! While facing a public ridicule in the court, she is defending her duffer not herself! Can any unmarried young girl stomach this kind of public ridicule? If this is not a selfless act, what else could it be?
Her love is clearly one sided & it is not a crime to love someone so long as it doesn't harm anyone! Maya did have apprehensions but she should have dealt it with Arjun! It is her husband who is answerable to her if he is breaking his marital Vows! Saanjh is only an outsider!
Arjun's new relations deserted him in his battle for life! Old relations wavered for a while before committing support to him in crisis!
The only person who stood by him -all the time- is his Dusky! She cries in the Box for her inability to protect him, now!
A friend in need is a friend indeed!
Looks like that Duffer will survive to win his battle for life & death with Dusky's help! More than that, it may even transform into a true love, if Vandana's blessings are going to become a reality, sometime in future! Even Prem would have felt proud to see the courageous stand of his daughter & blessed her after his terrible mistake of approving Samay as a life partner for Saanjh!
The battle between Obsession & true friendship manifested now into a selfless love has started, already!
True love will win the battle!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
True
At the end
the battle would be between Saanjh's selfless love and Maya's obssesive love.
And Saanjh will win.
There would be no greater punishment for maya than to watch Arjun and Saanjh live their happily ever after and probably have a bandar of their own.

Vandana blessing for Saanjh will come true, it was not just her ashirvad but her last wish as well.

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If Saanjh so called "selfless" love will win, then there is no point to watch this show, I could just watch another good wins over bad saas bahu show.
That's the problem with indian audience, most want to see good win over bad, it's boring, that's why I had hopes for this show, It was fresh and different.
In Gone Girl, Amy does not lost in the end, no good wins over bad!

If it's going to be Saanjun living hapily ever after, then Im wasting my time watching this show
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

If Saanjh so called "selfless" love will win, then there is no point to watch this show, I could just watch another good wins over bad saas bahu show.

That's the problem with indian audience, most want to see good win over bad, it's boring, that's why I had hopes for this show, It was fresh and different.

If it's going to be Saanjun living hapily ever after, then Im wasting my time watching this show

Yeah you are right
We Indian audience like it that way, Kya kare we have always been though to be good, Kind and selfless. Being good is soo boring instead we all should forget our morals and become like Maya.
Split families
Try and kill our moms on multiple occasion to get sympathy actually succeed in killing others that get in our way.
Trap innocent men into fake murder and rape case.
Sleep with other men so that he could get you your company (people in this forum believe that the company is her child true she did sleep with men to get it).

World would be a better place if all of us were like Maya.
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Exactly how selfless can saanj go... if duffer really doesn't see her selfless love then he will remain forever as duffer.. dusky always kept duffer above herself ... she even compromised her self respect for Arjun when she called mistress and was crying not for that but she failed to get Arjun out of Jail in this case... hope cvs give positive ending rather than some mad ending for this show... enough of maya jaap cvs... Arjun is so lucky that he got friend like saanj... who in this world would go that extreme... very rare cases... Arjun should not take advantage of such friendship instead he should see his child hood friend selfless love for him and didn't leave him when he was in difficulties.. all friends will be with us during our happy times but real friends will be there with us during difficulties and saanj is one among them... lucky duffer... hope saajun marries infront of maya
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Y12345

Yes we Indians watch good winning over evil any day whether it's saas bahu show or romantic show or thriller show. Yeahhh right its too boring that good wins evrtime no wonder we have so much gutter going on in our society which makes us less bored seeing rape cases and terrorist attacks... hope everyone takes inspiration from maya so that they can kill teachers principals in school if they fail us and killing managers professors in professional field and making false rape accuse on them and killing in laws if they don't listen to us and send husband to jail with fake death and then live happily merrily alone forever... what a relaxed and peaceful lift with not at all boring ..
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv

Yes we Indians watch good winning over evil any day whether it's saas bahu show or romantic show or thriller show. Yeahhh right its too boring that good wins evrtime no wonder we have so much gutter going on in our society which makes us less bored seeing rape cases and terrorist attacks... hope everyone takes inspiration from maya so that they can kill teachers principals in school if they fail us and killing managers professors in professional field and making false rape accuse on them and killing in laws if they don't listen to us and send husband to jail with fake death and then live happily merrily alone forever... what a relaxed and peaceful lift with not at all boring ..

I don't think this is the case.

Just because we like something different other than routine mundane shows it does not mean we would emulate that in real life. In movies we love to see the stunts and special effects which is not possible in real life. I have no interest in watching crap in the name of saas bahu serials where the wife treats her husband as a god and wears gorgeous sarees and heavy jewellery and goes to bed wearing that and with her face caked with heavy make up.

Real life is entirely different from reel life and we surely do not compromise on what our conscience tells us just because we enjoy shows like Beyhadh.
ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
@Fernandes...Before being a Duffer's friend she is Prem's daughter...In all her Duffer jaap, she completely forgot Abt her family..Even after Prem's death she didn't get the lesson...Did she care for Suman nd Shubh??What Abt them??Now she will be sent to jail!!Being a great friend she failed big time as a Daughter...She is also a loser who was unable to maintain a balance between her relations...She has also destroyed her family for a imaginative love from so called childhood friend, although he is taken!!!He humiliated her 'n' number of times, still she has stick to him!!!That obviously indicates that she can't see anyone over Arjun!!!!Which means she is also highly obsessed with him!!!At the cost of her self-respect,Her father's life,her family's prestige she chose Arjun and failed miserably...Can Suman go out after this???When people addresses her daughter as a keep of Duffer???Hw much humiliation will Shubh face???She has lost to that extent in Arjun's jaap that her advocatory skills has gone for Dogs!!!She is unable to accept the reality...She has a very good potential where she could have moved on, concentrate on her career nd get a life for herself..Instead of all this she chose Destruction Maya...I by no ways support Maya...She is a criminal and there is no second thought about it..But I gaurantee u will definitely get awwed by her planning...Being a lawyer Saanjh doesn't even have 1percent of what Maya has...Saanjh lost big time!!
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ajay I agree to you. How will it be for a mother to hear the harsh words from society ladies that her daughter is a man's mistress. What will be Suman's condition. The girl she has bought up with sanskaar claims in court " I wish it were true" while she is already accused of being a mistress.
Coming to Shubh, can that boy go to school. How much his friends will make fun of him. In her testimony yesterday she goofed up to such an extend that her family wont be able to show their face in front of the world.

And it is sad to see because it is happening to a mother like Suman who had always stood by her daughter.

In her obsession for Arjun she failed to be a good daughter and good sister. Shubh had told I trust the lawyer in Saanjh, but not the sister. In fact his sister has failed him big time and the lawyer has failed Ayan once and now Arjun also.

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajay227

@Fernandes...Before being a Duffer's friend she is Prem's daughter...In all her Duffer jaap, she completely forgot Abt her family..Even after Prem's death she didn't get the lesson...Did she care for Suman nd Shubh??What Abt them??Now she will be sent to jail!!Being a great friend she failed big time as a Daughter...She is also a loser who was unable to maintain a balance between her relations...She has also destroyed her family for a imaginative love from so called childhood friend, although he is taken!!!He humiliated her 'n' number of times, still she has stick to him!!!That obviously indicates that she can't see anyone over Arjun!!!!Which means she is also highly obsessed with him!!!At the cost of her self-respect,Her father's life,her family's prestige she chose Arjun and failed miserably...Can Suman go out after this???When people addresses her daughter as a keep of Duffer???Hw much humiliation will Shubh face???She has lost to that extent in Arjun's jaap that her advocatory skills has gone for Dogs!!!She is unable to accept the reality...She has a very good potential where she could have moved on, concentrate on her career nd get a life for herself..Instead of all this she chose Destruction Maya...I by no ways support Maya...She is a criminal and there is no second thought about it..But I gaurantee u will definitely get awwed by her planning...Being a lawyer Saanjh doesn't even have 1percent of what Maya has...Saanjh lost big time!!

Saanjh & Arjun grew up together from childhood under the watchful eyes of Prem, Suman & even Vandana! Their bonding is much deeper!
Having said that Saanjh did heed to the advice of Prem & forgot Arjun and moved on, in her life! Didn't she? If Prem's life ended because of Samay, who let Samay in Mathur's household? As head of family, Prem too had a great responsibility to verify credentials of Samay before finalising the alliance!
Saanjh was lucky to escape her marriage with Samay because Prem made up it in his death what he failed to do while he was living! His ashes exposed the true colors of Samay at the nick of time & Saanjh did the rest! In a way he blessed his daughter & Arjun who lent his hand to lit the pyre, turning his mortal remains into ashes! Prem blessed them both as Arjun saved Saanjh from Samay! Arjun saved her once again from the Anchor that was let loose by Maya! Now, it is the turn of Saanjh to save Arjun from death & she is doing that! What is wrong here?
The rest is about Maya & her powers! Well, the battle is not over! Let us see who wins in the end!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago