Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Yes Ajay Nia had done that role as a Cancer patient. BTW that was also Cinevista show, a good one.
ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fragrance63

Didn't know that as I did not watch that series.

So Kushal's heroines go bald๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›

Haha...good observation!!!
ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Yes Ajay Nia had done that role as a Cancer patient. BTW that was also Cinevista show, a good one.

Cinevistaas shows r always a treat to watch...Be it EHMMBH,EHT or Beyhadh!!As rumours have it, Jenny along with Harshad is locked for next Cinevistaas shows on Colors!!!Hope it's true!!
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ajay I usually dont watch colors shows because of torture involved in those shows. But since it is Cinevistaas and Jenny is also there, let me see the concept and then will decide.
Actually Cinevistaas old DD shows were much better as now they also are forced to stick to certain formats of TV shows.

Junoon of 1998 cannot be forgotten. It was something. Then there was a family drama Gul, Gulshan, Gulfam. Though I dont remember it much as I was a child my mom and aunt still talks about it. It was based on Kashmir and I do remember the house boats and all of that show. It was beautiful to watch them.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
So the bald look it is then.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

So the bald look it is then.

May be, her special appearance is reserved for 200th episode! It was also reported that the next leap episode will show on one side her photo with garland & other side we may get to witness her 'Shudhhikaran' in some distant ashram!

But what really needs cleansing is not her bald outer skull but the contents below the hard bone of her skull!
Can holy water or milk really purify her evil brains?