Jennifer actually does go bald!

Fairy_KimBokJoo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Check out the pictures! I am so excited omg. She is so dedicated and brilliant.
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/W*F-jennifer-winget-aka-maya-goes-bald-for-the-third-season-of-beyhadh-view-pics/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I thought these were only rumours but looks like it's true. Wonder why Maya is living with Sadhus.
AlexP927 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She ddnt actually go bald lol...but she is wearing a wig n yeah even im more excited now.

Originally posted by: AlexP927

She ddnt actually go bald lol...but she is wearing a wig n yeah even im more excited now.

Yeah, I didn't mean "shaved". I meant her look is bald. Should be really fun.
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG the bald looks is actually coming 😲
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This post should carry a title as Maya actually does go Bald!

For two reasons! The Actor did say in her IV, on 30th May, "when it comes to Maya, anything is possible!" for a question posed to her if she would go bald for the character! So it is Maya's decision!
Secondly, the actor will hardly think of doing a real stuff (even for an argument sake!), when the finite series show is approaching its last leg & her next project is waiting in pipeline- if the media reports were to be believed!

However the Actor has shown that she is a real kickass ( This word is not mine!) as she called herself in a candid chat with Bombay Times, dated 10th July & later re-affirmed in her twitter posts as well!

What are the things she did to call her that way?

1.She played a very complex negative character, a role ( Any takers that it is only a grey shade?) which no frontline TV actress would have readily agreed or dared to take-up or even done in the past, in Indian TV shows!

2. She posed for an off-line bold photo shoots earlier in this year which she never did so far in her career! As a matter of fact, she raised the bar much higher in the current show, as some of her hot romantic scene sequences -unlike her previous shows- were in a different zone, breaking a stereo type of sorts!

3. Now, Bald head avatar if that is going to happen in this show, that will be truly a kickass move, considering the general perceptions around how the actors -particularly female actors are conscious & fuzzy about their public image and appearance issues!

But,JW is truly a professional & dedicated actor who will go at any length for portrayal of her character if the script demands so!
And she is just proving that with her latest bald head appearance on a TV show!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Fragrance63 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

This post should carry a title as Maya actually does go Bald!

For two reasons! The Actor did say in her IV, on 30th May, "when it comes to Maya, anything is possible!" for a question posed to her if she would go bald for the character! So it is Maya's decision!
Secondly, the actor will hardly think of doing a real stuff (even for an argument sake!), when the finite series show is approaching its last leg & her next project is waiting in pipeline- if the media reports were to be believed!

However the Actor has shown that she is a real kickass ( This word is not mine!) as she called herself in a candid chat with Bombay Times, dated 10th July & later re-affirmed in her twitter posts as well!

What are the things she did to call her that way?

1.She played a very complex negative character, a role ( Any takers that it is only a grey shade?) which no frontline TV actress would have readily agreed or dared to take-up or even done in the past, in Indian TV shows!

2. She posed for an off-line bold photo shoots earlier in this year which she never did so far in her career! As a matter of fact, she raised the bar much higher in the current show, as some of her hot romantic scene sequences -unlike her previous shows- were in a different zone, breaking a stereo type of sorts!

3. Now, Bald head avatar if that is going to happen in this show, that will be truly a kickass move, considering the general perceptions around how the actors -particularly female actors are conscious & fuzzy about their public image and appearance issues!

But,JW is truly a professional & dedicated actor who will go at any length for portrayal of her character if the script demands so!
And she is just proving that with her latest bald head appearance on a TV show!

I agree.

Jennifer's confidence level is so high that she is daring to portray Maya in an entirely different look which other actresses dare not. She was saying that this would happen sometime in June or July. Yeah she is definitely sporting a bald wig but still kudos to her confidence and guts.

Recently I have seen only Priyanka Chopra portraying Mary Kom in a bald avatar in one scene in that movie.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jenny has to be applauded for doing a character like Maya and walk away with all the applause for her performance. And if she is coming in bald look that shows her professionalism to go any length for her character based on the demand of the script without thinking about public image.
ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
When it comes to dedication, Jennifer Winget is the best...She has played Maya with so much perfection that it will be remembered for years to come...But anyways, sporting a bald look is nthg new...Nia Sharma as Maanvi from Ek Haazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai actually did go bald for her role(according to what I know)..Nia nailed the cancer patient role Perfectly!!!
Fragrance63 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajay227

When it comes to dedication, Jennifer Winget is the best...She has played Maya with so much perfection that it will be remembered for years to come...But anyways, sporting a bald look is nthg new...Nia Sharma as Maanvi from Ek Haazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai actually did go bald for her role(according to what I know)..Nia nailed the cancer patient role Perfectly!!!

Didn't know that as I did not watch that series.

So Kushal's heroines go bald 😃😛