Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Fragrance63

This new lawyer is way better than Saanjh in all departments; her voice modulation is better, she does not appear overconfident, she has studied the case better.

Saanjh was pathetic as a lawyer while defending Ayaan.

Is it not the writers who gave Saanjh and the new lawyer the lines? How can Saanjh be faulted?

The writers are always partial to Maya and her supporters like the lawyer.
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Is it not the writers who gave Saanjh and the new lawyer the lines? How can Saanjh be faulted?

The writers are always partial to Maya and her supporters like the lawyer.

It's a fictional show and the character Saanjh's lines are reasons enough to make her irritating. And her voice modulation leaves much to be desired.

Beyhadh is Maya's show and she is the central character.

In real life this will not be the situation.
leavesandwaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fragrance63

It's a fictional show and the character Saanjh's lines are reasons enough to make her irritating. And her voice modulation leaves much to be desired.

Beyhadh is Maya's show and she is the central character.

In real life this will not be the situation.

Ultimately Maya is a negative character. Glorifying a negative character sends wrong signals.
Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
She literally has 10+ witnesses and reports/dairy for almost everything she says? What else do we consider proof lol?
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
she is a much better lawyer than saanhj dearest. if u liked maya u would like her too lol. bt i cnt believe u dnt like her she is the best laywer ever. i agree we cnt fault saanhj the character when it comes to the lines she is given bt when it comes performance wise and acting wise this new prosecutor the actress is better than aneri. i was watching her and thinking why they could not have had her play saanhj. i might have been a saanhj fan lol

btw that judge is hilarious watching his expression sometimes i think he is gona cry for poor maya when he listens to the prosecutor lol. he is hilarious.
Edited by sandiab - 7 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahar-afghan

Good point Leaves. They blame Sanjh its like she wrote those lines herself not the writers lol and the new lady lawyer is good because she went to law school in real and lines are hers lol. Maya tortures and kills people and its okay for people because they enjoy her killing people Wow I mean wow really. I cant wait till the show brings some changes to the show than showing the same murdering and trapping story. I know its beyhad love but all we have been showing is murders, trapping and negativibity. I cant believe people enjoy watching this. I get it , its fiction but still.

Saanjh did not talk much during this trial but her expressions were very good. Her sadness, her helplessness made me root for her. Her eyes conveyed her turmoil.
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she is a much better lawyer than saanhj dearest. if u liked maya u would like her too lol. bt i cnt believe u dnt like her she is the best laywer ever. i agree we cnt fault saanhj the character when it comes to the lines she is given bt when it comes performance wise and acting wise this new prosecutor the actress is better than aneri. i was watching her and thinking why they could not have had her play saanhj. i might have been a saanhj fan lol

btw that judge is hilarious watching his expression sometimes i think he is gona cry for poor maya when he listens to the prosecutor lol. he is hilarious.[/QUOTE
The same thought entered my mind. 😆
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sahar-afghan

Good point Leaves. They blame Sanjh its like she wrote those lines herself not the writers lol and the new lady lawyer is good because she went to law school in real and lines are hers lol. Maya tortures and kills people and its okay for people because they enjoy her killing people Wow I mean wow really. I cant wait till the show brings some changes to the show than showing the same murdering and trapping story. I know its beyhad love but all we have been showing is murders, trapping and negativibity. I cant believe people enjoy watching this. I get it , its fiction but still.

It is still fictional show. Thank God. Otherwise I would kill Maya. Too many Maya in this world doing crime in the name of depression and mental issue. Weeds of society,
HippoSucks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Now people like this lawyer just because she is supporting Maya, despite making baseless accusations, screaming, making weird gestures, being overly dramatic etc (which people accused Sanjh of doing)? When Sanjh mentioned anything about Maya during Ayan's case, people didn't like her because apparently, she was questioning Maya's character. But now when this lawyer says much worse things (like calling Sanjh Arjun's mistress) which are completely wrong (while everything Sanjh said turned out to be true), no one cares.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beyhadh lawyer Pooja along with the Inspector who conducted the investigation should get their names enshrined in the annals of Guinness Book for successfully cracking a murder case by completing investigation, Charge sheet, Collection of evidences and recording & production of witness statements, criminal trial & prosecution, defence & cross examination (Was there really?) and final Judicial verdict awarding a capital punishment for the murder accused in record time of 48 hrs of the murder!
Even the body is not cremated but the verdict has come already!
Justice delayed is justice denied Who says so?
Justice expedited is Justice delivered! What a speedy delivery of Justice!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago