Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

I also thought of Veer Zara. Actually in the movie Saamiya goes all out to India to meet Zaara and bring her as a witness. As only Zara can save Veer.

It seems the reverse of the story. In that story Veer was supposedly dead, here Maya is supposedly dead.

One more thing 8 cannot be between 6 and 7, but 7 is between 6 and 8. so if the place of 7 and 8 is interchanged, Maya will be done with.

I will look at it, even in a simpler way! It is the summary of Arjun's life path with Maya's entry in his life!
One step forward & Two steps backward! 7 -->8-->6 !
With his marriage to Maya, he would have hoped for good life & wife! A good step forward, going from 7 to 8!
But he is actually a loser in this marriage! Not only he lost his mother & child but who knows, even he might lose his wife & brother too! If it happens that way , then, it will be two steps backwards for him in life!-a climb down from 8 to 6!
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Did you see Arjun's jail number 786. 786 guys. Phew I dont know what to make out of it, but a direct thing looks is that 8 cannot be between 7 and 6. It is incorrect as per number system. If you think 8 is between 7 and 6, then it is Maya or perception.

Arjun's jail is the end result of Maya the woman and his own perceptions. 8 has to be taken out and put in the right place that is between 7 and 9. Someone has to understand it, if Maya or perception needs to be defeated that the place of something has to be changed.

You guys are thinking way too deep 😆
Fairy_KimBokJoo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That love-hate-end-betrayal bit made me think. I feel there is a climatic point coming. Is Maya going to turn darker? Idk. I'd love it if Maya was driven genuinely by vengeance for once and not the so-called love. Because she is coming back either way. My idea is that one of them will die. Maya said that so long as she is alive, Arjun will never know peace. It's like Sybill's first prophesy from Harry Potter, "..and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives..". This is so Arjun and Maya, IMO and I would love for the show to end like this. One of them must die.
Edited by Fairy_KimBokJoo - 7 years ago
feona-frona thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
may be only arjun dies
Edited by feona-frona - 7 years ago
Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I do have a feeling Arjun will run away and eventually either by falling in water or something shall be presumed dead...Now the real story shall start by Maya making a comeback.As she is hidden the reason is to see Arjun dead.Then I guess Arjun will be back to take revenge..I guess it can be like this