Maya .. SO SO INTELLIGENT..

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
😲
Maya is so intelligent.. Maya supposed that Arjun is pretending to be with her, one day he will get bored of pretending, then after the child is born he will leave her.. So she set the trap even before Arjun thought to commit the crime of leaving mighty Maya😲. She also planted the seeds of doubts in the minds of the eye witnesses to strangulate Arjun and Saanjh's neck after her own supposed death.. Not only that she wrote a beautiful diary dedicating to Saanjh and Arjun so that they can remember after she is gone, while she peacefully takes her nap inside the divine mortuary chamber.. 😳 All this she started planning, plotting and executing six months well in advance.. Such accurate and precise prediction that what will Arjun think and do and the series of events which will follow ... How will Sanjh climb floors and the reach the AC duct ... She predicted the dumb police official's timing also, that how he will reach exactly at the same time when Saanjh will be burning the beautiful black diary.. In my opinion she wasted her entire life after Arjun. She would have done so well in the weather department predicting monsoons, tsunamis and earthquakes. Weather forecasting would have become so much easier. Her career would have seen an all over different boom in this department as her forecasting and prediction skills are so much more precise and accurate than even the geostationary satellites..πŸ˜†Or she could have become an astrologer.. She would have been able to tell even those things which no one in the universe world have been able to tell.. 😲

How will Arjun Munna and Saanjh baby fight this amazingly intelligent lady.. They are overly emotional to deal with her... Whatever little they are trying will be washed to drains due to Maya's conspiracy and planning...πŸ˜† Either they become hell practical or they will need someone whose prediction skills give a tough competition to Maya baby.. Probably someone who can forecast beforehand that Maya is alive.. πŸ˜† Else the game is really tough for them to win even once, forget having a last laugh.. Since the show has almost become a survival of the fittest, I don't mind them playing foul but I do wish to see them play smart.. πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I disagree that Sajun are overly emotional and lack prediction skills...What Maya did, doesn't require prediction skills it only requires brain! They are not even 1% of Maya in terms of having common sense,brain and fighting spirit...There is difference between being emotional and being a clingy delusional self righteous hypocrite...They aren't that naive they are capable of causing greater troubles though not to Maya's extent...They will win this battle only if they fought it separately being Arjun and Sanjh as an individuals not as Dusky ka Duffer and Duffer ki Dusky...
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The moment Arjun walked with Sanjh hand in hand leaving pregnant Maya when Samay died and when Arjun saved her from falling in water (sucide attempt) saying tum mar jao par meri jaan mera baccha tumare sath h isliye tumhe bacha raha hu...that moment Maya understood that after baby he will leave her and made Arjun fasao plan in asylum...whatever care he showed after her return from asylum she knew he was pretending due to baby and when baby died he left her and then she executed her plan.