There's a possibility that Maya lied about Ashwin.

HadhSeZyada thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
We're all well aware that the show's literally is being a copy of Gone Girl.
Maya's GG counterpart, Amy, had lied to Desi Collings, in order to gain his sympathy as the guy had a "broken girl fetish", which made her the most broken of all.

The lie was regarding her father, who she claimed, to Desi, used to rape her when she was a kid.

Since Beyhadh is now following Gone Girl, Ashwin could have well been one of the illusions created by Maya.

Wait.. but what about S1?
There are so so so many things the CV's have thrown down the drain, so they might as well may pull this off.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

feona-frona thumbnail
I think ashwin totoured her is true and yeah there might be something about 9th birthday .I think maya his something about 9th birthday.as ashwin said maya will get 20 years jail.but we d7dnt get clearity .lets see.
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG
This is what I have been saying, Glad I am not the only one with a similar concept. No matter what, I am not gonna believe Maya's sob story about her tortured childhood.

Okay theory time, this is what I believe happened

The flashbacks clearly state Ashwin tortured Maya I am not going to deny that but I am curious about the reason behind his actions.
Ashwin knows and has proofs about Mayas past crime and I think they go a little beyond Maya-Samay conspiracy that they showed us.

I believe Maya was born the way she is now, she is an expert in killing so much so that I believe she is doing it since her childhood.

Its strange that Ashwin and Jhanvi only had one child Maybe she had a younger sibling, whom she killed because the younger child was getting all the attention from their parents and we know what happens when Maya doesn't get what she wants. So she might have killed the child.
And Ashwin upon realising what had happened tried to cure Maya the only way he knew, by said tortures.
So thats my whole take on the matter.

AlexP927 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gone girl and Beyhadh are completely different. even the two characters Amy n Maya n their reasons for doing what they do are different. where maya does things on instigation and for arjun, amy did it cuz her pride ws hurt that nick wsnt the perfect guy n he cheated on her n used her money. Plus the story for beyhadh n gone girl are different. I think whatevr happened to maya on her 9th bday is real n jhanvi n ashwin have referred to it many times, so smthn did happen n i believe wtevr maya did ws most probably in defense to protect jhanvi...lik that knife stabbing thing, if you look closely at the flashback, ashwin ws strangling jhanvi wen she stabbed him in the leg...i'd rather say that beyhadh is loosely based on it n that too only for this period of time until maya comes back otherwise the whole plot has been different since the pilot upto maya's death. Plus characters faking their death isn't something new...i mean classic example is kasautii zindagi ki...anurag ws buried also but he came back..😃 ...this is lik a must for indian tv to b honest lol...main character has to die at some point in the story xD
n i actually dnt buy that whole twin or other sibling theory cuz ashwin ws a money driven man, he wsnt good, he ws out n out evil n evn bfr maya ws born he has been trying to get rid of her cuz she wudv been a possible heir to jhanvi's property...only reason he cdnt succeed at killing her ws cuz of maya's grandfather n his will, but that ddnt stop him from physically abusing her for days until jhanvi kicked him out n evn then he continued emotionally abusing her till she met arjun so really his torture never stopped until she fell in love. Ashwin evn tells maya that your fear is what will keep you n ur mom safe...he threatens her with fear. So I honestly jus cannot believe ppl wen they think evn ashwin ws manipulated...lik seriously...she ws jus 9...thats still a learning age n what maya went thru can really mess a kid up...but to each their own opinion

anyway...point is the show is picking up its pace again...lets watch n enjoy it till october :)
sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yes yes all the characters of the show are very innocent besides that evil Maya.
Only Maya is evil and she is the one torturing the so called Innocent bhole bhale log.

Bechara Ashwin, what was his fault? He only wanted wealth of his wife by getting rid of his wife and child and live with his mistress.
There's nothing wrong here. To kya hua if he wanted to kill Arjun and others for his desire also?

I tell you all the characters in this show are a victim of Maya. Maya is evil avatar. The 9 year old Maya had some witch powers.

Bechare sab log.

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
You never know
MohMaya loves to narrate fake sob stories. Killing and playing victim card at the same time is like her hobby.

How she used to get disturb thinking about her first child who never existed to begin with.

The way she used to cry like dukhyari thinking about the rape attempt by Ayan, which was later revealed she got herself beaten and eaten by samay to prove Ayan guilty.

She is fake from top to toe.

Ashwin's torture stories could be just another lie and bhusa of her evil mind.
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Yes yes all the characters of the show are very innocent besides that evil Maya.

Only Maya is evil and she is the one torturing the so called Innocent bhole bhale log.

Bechara Ashwin, what was his fault? He only wanted wealth of his wife by getting rid of his wife and child and live with his mistress.
There's nothing wrong here. To kya hua if he wanted to kill Arjun and others for his desire also?

I tell you all the characters in this show are a victim of Maya. Maya is evil avatar. The 9 year old Maya had some witch powers.

Bechare sab log.

Sooner or later these words that are spoken in sarcasm will be concluded as fact.😆

Maya has lied time and time again about all her crimes even to herself,
she believes the lie that she tells and victimises herself and then blames the world for it.

If she was ohh so innocent in her childhood Jhanvi would have stood up for her.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Hadhsejyada I had really gone on that theory for sometime. Yes I had seriously considered it, especially when Maya tells the sob story in the shanti spot. That her father didnt wanted her when jhanvi was pregnant. Maya cannot know that aspects unless Jhanvi had told her that way.
But there are many things in Ashwin behaviour that has made me not to pursue this one. Ashwin is greedy for money. It was shown many times. Maya is afraid of Ashwin. That was also shown. Then there is a dialogue in FB where Maya is beaten where Ashwin shows " You will go to police station against me",. Then Jhanvi telling 15 years have gone by, by that incident when Ashwin brings b'day cake for Maya. And Maya tells police when Ayan is arrested that police should do their job properly.

Then Maya's 2 birth dates 7 and 9. And the box CVs showed where Maya's body is kept. Number of the box is 8. Exact mid between 7 and 9.

See Maya the child might have had illusions and of course she did think her father completely fault and mother a saint manipulated by her father. But it is a fact that something happened on her 9th birthday which changed her forever. Jhanvi too confirms this in season 1.

@hugsandkisses Maya is no innocent. After 9 years we dont know what all she did, there might be a long history of manipulations and crimes as a juvenile. But I still believe there was some innocence in her before 9 years. Kuch tha, jo khatam ho gaya on her 9th birthday. She tried to revive herself many times, but the darkness of her 9th birthday always won over the light of her life before 9th birthday.

Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
HadhSeZyada thumbnail
I think Y'all got me wrong.
I was just merely pointing out that since they have copied everything from gone girl in season 3, they may copy this too!
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@hadhsejyada Cinevistaas EHT was loosely based on English drama Revenge. It was Revenge but not exactly Revenge. Same way Beyhadh can be Gone Girl but not exactly Gone girl is my take.