Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
BEyhadh is not going off air in august.
Rakshit confirmed that this is false information.
harneet.kh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

BEyhadh is not going off air in august.
Rakshit confirmed that this is false information.

Yup saw that now, how stupid na...πŸ˜†
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am glad it will go off as planned in October.
When it does my thoughts about it will remain the same.

I hope the show goes at the same pace ad it is going now and don't drag...also hoping for tighter script and less loop holes πŸ˜ƒ
AlexP927 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree. i started watching this show with the typical assumption that its going to be predictable n the same lame story (plus i ddnt hav a good image of maya wen i started out cuz i had only seen some glimpses of the moments she ws doin shit...little did i know) but i was so wrong. even though the show has had its up n down n some major blooper n logic problems, for a first time attempt to bring something so different to indian tv, BEYHADH has indeed set a new standard for indian television. n most of the credit definitely goes to the writers but also to Jennifer n hw she played maya. this is my first time i'm obsessed not with just jennifer but also with her character more.

plus beyhadh has given so many memories, jus lik u said the sharma brother moments, dusky n duffer's pure friendship moments from s1 (nt hw its shown in s2), the mathurs ridiculous comedy moments wen they teased saanjh, maya n jhanvi moments, those small subtle cute moments of maya,n ofcrs hw can i ever forget, Maya the cool bad-ass boss. OH AND MR MALKANI! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i loved his first scene where he says to saanjh tum malkani malkani malkani ki kya mal ho? kani ho? kya ho?...he ws adorable. lol

Glad to know its ending in october itself n not earlier but evn then i dnt think i'll be able to get over this drama so soon. i literally obsess over this show, i keep thinking of what will happen next, try coming up with theories, n one thing is for sure, after it does end, im going to have major favorite character withdrawal symptoms cuz of Maya. God knows wen we will get to see a character like her anywhere...this character is the first time ive seen on any kind of TV show, whether its american, korean or wtevr...from wat ive watched, this character is the first grey shaded charcter that made me literally fangirl over her big time!

gonna really miss this show n i think i can forgive their bloopers n stuff cuz this show deserves a standing ovation n all the awards they will hand out this year cuz its that one-of-a-kind show.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I was surprised reading Beyhadh is ending in Aug as it still has decent TRPs compared to other Sony shows. Why would Sony want to kill the goose that lay golden eggs too soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Happy to know it will go till Oct.
Beyhadh was a show I had waited from the moment I heard it is from Cinevistaas. A PH I do like for their uniuque portrayl of characters. Whether it was old Junnoon of 1998, Ek Hazaron mein and Ek Hasina Thi, the PH had dared to bring new concept and had tried to stick to it.

Yes the show had its share of bloopers with respect to many things, editing issues galore, but even then I enjoy this show. I would never regret watching Beyhadh.

Yes I do applaud Jenny's and Piyush's performance, but for me I had greatly loved Sumit's performance. The cute little brother Ayan, that flirting boy friend in season 1, happy go lucky devar and his change to a drunk man in season 2, his sane questions from jail on Samay and again the revenge seeking young man of season 3 I would say Sumit did complete justice to his role even more than KT.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

I was surprised reading Beyhadh is ending in Aug as it still has decent TRPs compared to other Sony shows. Why would Sony want to kill the goose that lay golden eggs too soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Happy to know it will go till Oct.

Beyhadh was a show I had waited from the moment I heard it is from Cinevistaas. A PH I do like for their uniuque portrayl of characters. Whether it was old Junnoon of 1998, Ek Hazaron mein and Ek Hasina Thi, the PH had dared to bring new concept and had tried to stick to it.

Yes the show had its share of bloopers with respect to many things, editing issues galore, but even then I enjoy this show. I would never regret watching Beyhadh.

Yes I do applaud Jenny's and Piyush's performance, but for me I had greatly loved Sumit's performance. The cute little brother Ayan, that flirting boy friend in season 1, happy go lucky devar and his change to a drunk man in season 2, his sane questions from jail on Samay and again the revenge seeking young man of season 3 I would say Sumit did complete justice to his role even more than KT.

Oh YES

How can I forget Sumit

He has been amazing as Ayaan and it wouldn't be wrong to say that his character Ayaan has gone through the most character development (besides Maya)

From a care free , fun loving, cute boy in season 1 to the guy who got falsely accused of a serious crime in phase 2 to the mature guy who wanted justice for himself and went against Maya in phase 3 to the one who lost everything and went through so much and still remained a good son, a good brother and a good friend.

His character has gone through so many phases and Sumit has done complete justice to Ayaan's character

He really has improved and has done a great job...He has become my fav over the course of the show..He was an underdog who really shined.
Fairy_KimBokJoo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ugh, I love Beyhadh despite and with all its faults. It's something refreshing in the sea of trash in the recent Indian television. Although, I'd have loved a better execution of Maya, the intention and aspiration were unbelievable. Jennifer has made the show honestly, I don't think any of her contemporaries even deserve to be named alongside her after this show. Either way, Cinevistaas have become an auto-check PH for me after EHT and Beyhadh. I need them to produce more and never move away from their style despite the typical TRP audience not offering them the appreciation they deserve.