Maya ka sach (asli vala)

savemaya123 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Many people hate on maya for being a stubborn and obssesive lover. I mean am I the only one that feels sympathy for her. Uske life mein halato ki vajase wo esi hein. Here's my take on Maya and her past.
Maya only had three people who she knew closely. Her dad who used to lock her in dark room, beat her and humiliate in front of people. Main reason jiski vajese Maya ka halat bohot buri he. Aswin to sadahuwa kutaa hein well shoutout to the actor who played it perfectly.
Her mum who saw her daughter suffer but was dumb enough to keep falling for ashwin. Maya saw through her mum that being quite and surrendering shows weakness of an person. Thus later on she changed into a preserved strong person, running fashion and city on her own. She didn't take time to enjoy anything and kept focusing on her work, as it was the only place where she found peaceful.

The third and final being samay who is technically the only friend she had as shown in backstory. To be honest Samay did help maya when she was isolated and alone. But he used her body as he had lust for her which eventually changed into obsession love. Samay told maya that he would be under her control and do anything for her. From this incident Maya was taught wrong definition of love where one would control over someone (which she later on did with Arjun not realising herself that it was wrong)

It is not her fault that she wants Arjun for herself as he is the only one that tried being friends with her from heart. She started falling for Arjun but saw his family and sanjh as threats. I think this is not wrong because the three people (sadahuya bap, chup chap ma and samay) she knew didn't show the affectionate and loving side of family/friend. She didn't know the meaning of family or friend, if she knew she wouldn't get in way of sanjh, panda or ayaan. Also panda ko uska saja mil gaya(margayi), maya was trying so hard to improve after marrying arjun par is panda ka to akh bade bade kholne ke bawajut kuch nahi dekha.
To me she is a innocent person who needs a guide to show her the ways of the world. I hope that the beyhadh makers think one last time for Maya before it will be too late for her to return from the evil side. In life one incident can change a person's whole life aur maya ki to pura family or friends hi ese the. I know that Maya ko uske kiye hyuwe sins ka pachtana parega. I just hope she gets a happy ending her character can't be hated only loved.The scars she received was not just physical but physiological, yet people don't understand and keep calling her pagal.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well, my opinion is far from yours, however, I understand and appreciate your POV as well.
See I cant sympathise with Maya, she has done myriads of crimes.
But at the same time, I dont have any qualms with the way she is, I might hate her actions and even her but I dont have any problem with the way she behaves.

Reason : Every time I start to have a problem, some other mahaan character does mahaanta ka kaam and you realise that if someone with such a nice life is doing that toh Maya kya galat kar rahi hai. 😆

Every character in this show is deplorable, so no one to root for, hence I dont mind anything.

Having said that, I still appreciate your POV, in fact I believe it is a very sensitive and nice opinion to have. 👍🏼
sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Well in this show none of the characters are "IDEAL"
And to a certain extent I also understand why Maya feels insecure of Saanjh.
Saanjh ki harkatte hi kuch aisi hai ki acche bhale insaan ko insecure karde.

No wife would tolerate another woman like Saanjh in her life regardless of the wife being sane or insane.

Then comes VM, who was obsessed of Saanjh more than anything.

And then we have these Sharma boys. Arjun and Ayaan, these two are mysterious and confusing.

No wonder Maya has gone all more insane.

Uske life main ko bhi ek sane genuine insaan nahi tha aur hai.

So all in all I really don't care for any of the characters now just curious of what would be end of such a story.

maya17 thumbnail
You read my mind. I toatally agree with you.
savemaya123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

Well, my opinion is far from yours, however, I understand and appreciate your POV as well.

See I cant sympathise with Maya, she has done myriads of crimes.
But at the same time, I dont have any qualms with the way she is, I might hate her actions and even her but I dont have any problem with the way she behaves.

Reason : Every time I start to have a problem, some other mahaan character does mahaanta ka kaam and you realise that if someone with such a nice life is doing that toh Maya kya galat kar rahi hai. 😆

Every character in this show is deplorable, so no one to root for, hence I dont mind anything.

Having said that, I still appreciate your POV, in fact I believe it is a very sensitive and nice opinion to have. 👍🏼

Thanks for understanding 👍🏼
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well despite of liking Maya's character I don't think she is innocent...she is much like an abusive child who herself became an abuser and criminal...yess Ashwin, Jhanvi and Samay made Maya what she was in S1...She wanted to be guarded to be ensured that she won't be "used" again but Arjun and his closeness with his pagalpan (Sanjh) fed Maya's insecurities...than we got to see dark side of Maya...She won't have turned this darker if VM would have actually accepted her as her DIL and if Sanjh after being insulted by her duffer had left duffer alone with his choice after ArYa's wedding...