Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Did anyone see jhanvi's smirk in precap when Arjun was proven guilty?Why would she smirked?She knew everything and how wrong her daughter was,why did she smirk?Is she with Maya?Is she alright?Till now are we all in illusion?Did anyone notice?I seriously feel story is going to take a completely different turn henceforth
Edited by Peacelover15 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Advni. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hOPE there is a big twist
Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I had to watch the precap a couple times after reading your post. I didn't see a smirk but I saw a feeling of relieve as if she was satisfied with what was happening. There are way too many scenes between Maya and jhanvi which clearly shows that jhanvi can't be in this with Maya. I won't be surprised if it turns out that she actually is because it's beyhadh and logic is no where near this show lol.
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't see the smirk on her face but yes she she was like happy happy or relieved after hearing the punishment for Arjun.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissIamTheBoss

I didn't see the smirk on her face but yes she she was like happy happy or relieved after hearing the punishment for Arjun.

What an irony! Arjun saved Jhanvi from sure death! Even Maya paid sarcastically a back-handed compliment to him for his heroic act of saving her mother, in their final face-off!
She could have remained atleast emotionless if she did not want to sympathise with the killer of her husband's murderer!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Peacelover15 thumbnail

I understand her love for Maya,but I don't think after whatever Maya has done she deserves an ounce of sympathy from anyone, specially Jhanvi..I thought Jhanvi would be Arjun's biggest support.But aah we are wrong,she is happy and relieved on the contrary as Arjun got death punishment.Why?Does she feel Arjun would be safer in jail?How?As it is he is given death punishment...And by the way ,the writers doesn't even know the law.Capital punishment is for rarest case and it's not given that easily to Anyone
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peacelover15

I understand her love for Maya,but I don't think after whatever Maya has done she deserves an ounce of sympathy from anyone, specially Jhanvi..I thought Jhanvi would be Arjun's biggest support.But aah we are wrong,she is happy and relieved on the contrary as Arjun got death punishment.Why?Does she feel Arjun would be safer in jail?How?As it is he is given death punishment...And by the way ,the writers doesn't even know the law.Capital punishment is for rarest case and it's not given that easily to Anyone

That too in a lightening speed! Remember, Maya's body is yet to be cremated! How can our courts function so fast & super efficient in pronouncing a verdict in an ordinary case?
I mean, Maya is not even an influential political leader of some clout to fast-track her case! Or is she really one? No! it can't be!
It is indeed very sad to see that there is no one really to collect her body for last rites!
Ayaan can't be that vengeful to ignore his Babhi's mortal remains to do what is due for her, as the only other relative available is disabled!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Peacelover15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

That too in a lightening speed! Remember, Maya's body is yet to be cremated! How can our courts function so fast & super efficient in pronouncing a verdict in an ordinary case?
I mean, Maya is not even an influential political leader of some clout to fast-track her case! Or is she really one? No! it can't be!
It is indeed very sad to see that there is no one really to collect her body for last rites!
Ayaan can't be that vengeful to ignore his Babhi's mortal remains to do what is due for her, as the only other relative available is disabled!

Honestly hospital hardly wait for 24 hours for the body to be collected,if there is no one for the dead person they crenate themselves or the police.I definitely find a jhol in the way the morgue is always open.I find and feel she is alive..Jhanvi is worst complex character then Arjun according to me..As you can never understand what she exactly wants.Or whom is she exactly siding for?I find a strong possibility now that Jhanvi is faking might be her disease.And btw she is the only owner now of fashion and city.Who knows she would want Arjun out of her way too..Who knows Jhanvi is supporting police and called them?
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maybe she is happy that as Maya's love for Arjun is the cause of so many unfortunate accidents, she must have felt that with Arjun's death Maya will be punished ultimately. After Arjun dies, Maya's life has no meaning. She is as well dead! And once again Jahnvi will become the most important person in Maya's life.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 7 years ago