Saanjh(With VM) and Arjun = :(

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Maybe Maya had her share of mistakes but for me, Saanjh and Arjun are the most horrible characters.
People like Saanjh who never had to struggle and is a self proclaimed devi but is so fake. And nothing to say about Arjun and VM. So many things are getting revealed and people, once thought to be all white are not ,I'm liking this s3

Share your views guys. To what extent do you think Arjun,Saanjh, VM push Maya to do what she did? And any idea what Maya will do to them as revenge?

Constructive debates please

Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
The whole world is wrong except Maya🤢
Darciny thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So people who never had to struggle in life are fake? And I admit Saanjh had a happy peaceful life. But what about now? Her whole life is destroyed and her father has been killed. Vandana had to die a painful death for what? Because she worried about her step-son. Arjun left his whole family for Maya but he still had to suffer at the hands of Maya. Maya no doubt had a very painful childhood, but Vandana, Saanjh and Arjun also had to face a lot after Maya entered their life.
Y12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darciny

So people who never had to struggle in life are fake? And I admit Saanjh had a happy peaceful life. But what about now? Her whole life is destroyed and her father has been killed. Vandana had to die a painful death for what? Because she worried about her step-son. Arjun left his whole family for Maya but he still had to suffer at the hands of Maya. Maya no doubt had a very painful childhood, but Vandana, Saanjh and Arjun also had to face a lot after Maya entered their life.

Yup agree but are your views changing while watching s3?

Darciny thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

Yup agree but are your views changing while watching s3?

Well, I liked s1 and hated s2. Right now I am liking the current phase. So my views have definitely changed. To be honest, I could never empathize with Maya in s2. I still don't empathize with her, but this Maya is definitely much more interesting for me. I admire her smartness and her elaborate plans against the ones, who she believes, have wronged her.
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Your post is on the same lines as the thoughts of the watchman and Mayas new fake friend.😆
Poor Poor Maya and her terrible childhood this sentence is used to ignore and justify all her crimes ("oh i mean her fare share of mistakes") 🤢

Arjun, Saanjh, Vandana and Ayan might be not well written characters but their so called faults pale in comparison to all the deeds of Maya.

I am not going to sit here and list all her crimes because honestly i don't have the patience and they are going to fall on deaf ears anyway.

But i do sympathise with the characters whose life Maya had made a living hell.

Vandana : A great mother who died a painful death, while one of her son was brutally ambushed and was laying in the hospital bed and the other blamed her for his Childs death.(which i am pretty sure was staged)

Ayan : Was in jail for the crime he didn't commit resulting in a life full of humiliation and suffering. physically ambushed, whose mother is dead and brother in jail for the murder he didn't commit.

Arjun : Wanted a life away from his crazy wife but was always pulled into the relationship because his wife guilt tripped him. Was blackmailed and forced into a sexual relationship ( Consent goes both ways ). The world thinks he is a wife beater and now a murderer.

Saanjh : Left the person she loved behind in search of a new relationship tried to move on but she too was pulled back because her fiance was just pretending to be with her because his ex girlfriend asked him too.
Her father dead her family left in shambles and now is branded a Mistress.

Never has once Saanjh expected something in return or displayed that she has sacrificed everything. But still she is called a Mahan devi because deep down people realise her inner goodness and try to use the same goodness as her flaws.😆

I think it is time that we should accept Maya for who she is, a vile cunning psychopath. And stop blaming others for her mistakes
No one can push the other person to do anything it is upto us and our choices at the end that defines what sort of person we are.

Maya is not a victim.
I dont think she ever was their is lot hidden behind her childhood stories I am not going to believe her backstories.
For all we know she has twisted those too.
VoiceOfHeart thumbnail
For the sake of constructive debate .
Maya : may b she faced enough in childhood BT she had a loving mother who was weak to protect her from her father. BT that doesn't give her R8 to kill anybody she think of as her happiness snatcher. She ruined lives, not just life BT lives, before proposing Arjun she was insecure of saanjh's closeness wid Arjun still she has taken that risk so after that it was her own responsibility to f8 that fear BT all she done was destroyed everything that triggered her fear. I don't sympathise wid this character she has done the worst of a villain can do. BT the smartness of Maya to spend every second in thinking to turn every moment on ur side is brilliant. BT then a thought comes u can't love with brains, u luv wid heart, all the time if Maya was thinking planning n plotting to use the situations for arjun's destruction then how Maya was ever in luv wid Arjun, may b it was she n only her insecurities in a relationship.

Arjun: this man also never had privileged childhood he lost his father n mother very early nd he had his own insecurities, he had a loving bro a step mom who also loved him bt he found his solace in his friend's togetherness. BT then he fell in love, it was bad to know for him that his love is breaking his friend's heart BT he gave the promised the life long companianship to his love out of love only. He wanted to keep the same friendship alive which was not just a relationship BT a need too for him. This man has taken bad decisions in life those were not that bad if Maya was mentally fit. May b he wud have lived the beatiful life he expected of if Maya was fine BT then life was never really fare wid him also.

Saanjh: this girl was the most privileged one out of all, she had everything, a loving family, a job everything. BT as life is not far e wid anyone she fell in luv wid guy who was part of her daily routine , a person who didn't love hr back, who wanted her in his life BT as his best friend wid same closeness they always used to have ND she let him chose things in his way. She accepted his rejection n tried to follow same friendship. BT u can't forget ur love like a flash, she did whatever she cud in his luv BT she never tried to break his marriage. In the process she too lost her father. She is the girl who NVR harmed anyone knowingly BT still fate NVR worked good for her. She will b called mistress of a person who slapped her, shown distrust in her, a person who NVR cared that she was in his life bcoz he stopped her from going away.

I ll still wait for the day wen things will work for Saanjh n Arjun, so many things Maya has done each n every time she defeated good with her evil. The day wen masterstroke will b of saanjh/Arjun

P.S : not interested in any romantic drama of Arya or SAAJUN. Just waiting wen writers will write down some act wid full of brains for Saanjh n arjun

Edited by VoiceOfHeart - 7 years ago
AgirlHasNoName7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U really believe whatever maya wrote in diary is true
poornima_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I believe when everyone is held responsible for their actions then maya should also be ... Having a painful childhood or not ... its Your actions and your responsibility ...
Y12345 thumbnail
I feel there is some big twist we don't know yet
Why would Maya want to take revenge on someone she used to love beyhadly? I feel there is something missing, about Arjun and Saanjh.

Why would Maya want to do that with Arjun?

S3 is going to reveal some huge plots, I feel that Arjun is not that good as he pretend to be.