SO JAANVI TO GAIN HER CONSCIOUSNESS !!!!

diyajiya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
All the proves are against arjun ... even saanjh got involved also
So how could he will be reliesed from the case !!!
Becz we all know well saanjh n arjun r the main lead ...
They can't die so easily .. same applies to maya as she is the main negative charecter...
So only 1 prove of saanjh n arjun being innocent is the statement of MAYA's own mother JAANVI ... who will gain her voice n mobility... thus revelling all the dark secrets of maya ...
Saanjh will be set free bt arjun will be given a short term of jail as he behaved aggressively with maya. ...
I'm very much sure abt it
N last of 1 thing im really pieced at writers that's why the hell they show saanjh so much fool ... even every charecter beside maya is so fool ...
How come saanjh dare to enter that crime scene...
Though I'm not a lawyer bt even i have the gk that when you r dealing with criminals, you will have to think as a criminal... then saanjh is a lawyer but no cvs has given all the intelligence to maya...
Irritating...
Btw enjoy the filler episodes... which im gonna skip cz i dont hv any interest to see courtroom drama

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sanjh and Arjun are main leads 🤣
From the 1st episode to till now i think Maya is the main lead and then Sanjh and Arjun who are there to make Maya's story like Beyhadh...the show's title belongs to Maya and also the shows banner always have Maya and Arjun but not Sanjh except the 1st one.
In this show the Maya-negative character or antagonist is main character, the story revolves around her only...other are needed to show her story.
Edited by MissIamTheBoss - 7 years ago
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diyajiya

All the proves are against arjun ... even saanjh got involved also

So how could he will be reliesed from the case !!!
Becz we all know well saanjh n arjun r the main lead ...
They can't die so easily .. same applies to maya as she is the main negative charecter...
So only 1 prove of saanjh n arjun being innocent is the statement of MAYA's own mother JAANVI ... who will gain her voice n mobility... thus revelling all the dark secrets of maya ...
Saanjh will be set free bt arjun will be given a short term of jail as he behaved aggressively with maya. ...
I'm very much sure abt it
N last of 1 thing im really pieced at writers that's why the hell they show saanjh so much fool ... even every charecter beside maya is so fool ...
How come saanjh dare to enter that crime scene...
Though I'm not a lawyer bt even i have the gk that when you r dealing with criminals, you will have to think as a criminal... then saanjh is a lawyer but no cvs has given all the intelligence to maya...
Irritating...
Btw enjoy the filler episodes... which im gonna skip cz i dont hv any interest to see courtroom drama

@bold only i can say about that is, this show Beyhadh is about maya and her obsession,Love,Hate,mind games etc.So basically you aren't going to see other defeting maya in her own story 😆 and about sanjh...what to tell you 😆...just some question comes to mind which university of law given her law degree? belive me or not..sanjh has more obsession towards arjun than maya..😕 why even a single time she acted as a ideal women? b/w maya and sanjh i understand maya that she is obsessed and chant arjun arjun...but what about our sati savitri sanjh(mentioned to those people who are blinded by so much light of sanjh) sorry not sanjh but duskey 😆 she keeps chanting silently mera duffer..mera duffer i also blame arjun that 🤬 needs to get fansi for what he did to maya..till now..
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If you call Sanjh the main lead then Sunny Deol was the main lead of movie Dar
No dear this story is about Maya. Its not necessary that lead has to be positive

It's called the anti hero concept

SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I would love to know how Saanjh climbed up to Maya flat she lives on the 15th floor did Saanjh have her spidey shoes on 🤣
And how did she know diary was in AC duct