Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Manya one more thing. Number of box in which Maya is kept is 8.i was literally whistling when I saw it. 8 is a very important mytho number. Also the middle number between 7 and 9 two of Maya birth dates. Also 3 is stressed a lot.another important mytho number. Cinevistaas had more or less succeeded in representing navdurga concept in EHT. They had beautifully mixed it with Mahabharata concept. So I knew they are representing mytho concept here also with of course mb in the background. Since it is Maya or perception it was difficult to decipher though now it is slowly becoming clear.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

@fernandes the timeline doesnt matter.

As you pointed out, Maya is an alien, she is Rajnikant, she is GOD!!
Woh kuch bhi kar sakti hai, it doesnt matter, We should not expect cvs to show us logical and normal things from Maya.
She will do all her aliengiri!

Toh Maya sab kuch kar sakti hai yeh toh main samajh gayi, par Arjun kuch bhi kyun nahi kar sakta yeh main nahi samjhi??
Maya was shouting at the top of her voice "Arjun please, mera bachcha!"
And the caring neighbour shruti hears her from the opposite building!
But Arjun who is having dinner in the same house with Saanjh cant hear it. ðŸĪŠ
Sahi hi kiya Maya ne jo kiya.
Saanjh ke saath khaana khaane ka itna shock tha openly Maya ne sab kiya, inn dono ko pata hi nahi chala?
Ab saath main baith ke jail ka khaana khaate huye yaad karna Maya ko!
Kya log hain yaar ueh dono!

Saanjh ka tu mujhe samajh mein hi nahi aata, duniya ki pehli aisi lawyer hogi jo client ko begunah saabit karne ke chakkar mein khud jail chali gayi!
Aur sach bolun toh Saanjh ko Maya ko kuch bhi kehna ka koi hak nahi hai.
Main toh kehti hoon ki Saanjh ko Maya ke pair choo kar thank you kehna chahiye.
Saanjh ki law ki dukaan chalti hi Maya the crimnal ki wajah se hai, warna iss jaisi ghatiya lawyer ko kaun appoint karega??

Coming to Arjun, I dont know what Maya wants but it looks like, I will die, He will die, it will be great fun!
"Jo pyaar jeete jee nahi mila, woh marne ke baad mil jaayega"
But I still have my doubts on what is going on.
Maybe Maya has something else going on in her demented mind. 😈
But for now, I think it is faasi ka fanda for Arjun.

@BOLD Shruthi lives where? Opposite building or in the same floor where she was seen standing in the common corridor when Maya was 'locked out!' allegedly by Arjun! Later Shruthi went inside into neighbouring flat after that Maya picked up her house keys from under doormat! Am I correct?

Was Jhanvi evicted from her house? So, no help this time from an insider, unlike Saanjh's previous mission! How unlucky!

This diary chakkar is clearly a trap set by Maya, for Saanjh to get implicated as Arjun's mistress in this case, so that she also gets humiliated in the trial stage! Otherwise Maya's letter & other forensic reports are good enough, to pin Arjun down, right? But, how come the brainless Saanjh got this great idea to check a particular AC duct assuming there are some more in the house? Any telepathy signals came from alien Maya, to trigger a brainwave in Saanjh's head?

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed that was foolish of saanjh to burn that diary but if she hides it in her top also the police wouldn't leave her without checking. If they find her hiding the diary she would be punished for that.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@manya saanj climbing those 15 floors gave me an eerie feeling. I mean I have seen her one more time in that attire.when she had come to meet arjun in season 1 when Maya was asleep. Something is not connecting. I don't know what. Maya is a thorough player. Saanjh again confuses. See if she is brainless she can't find that diary. Diary was in ac duct.cool place. She takes and burn it telling Maya voice won't be heard.voice of Maya suppressed by ashwin. But this time it is taken. Saanjh Mata tell me where should I place u. There is something that is not right abt u.
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

@BOLD Shruthi lives where? Opposite building or in the same floor where she was seen standing in the common corridor when Maya was 'locked out!' allegedly by Arjun! Later Shruthi went inside into neighbouring flat after that Maya picked up her house keys from under doormat! Am I correct?

Was Jhanvi evicted from her house? So, no help this time from an insider, unlike Saanjh's previous mission! How unlucky!

This diary chakkar is clearly a trap set by Maya, for Saanjh to get implicated as Arjun's mistress in this case, so that she also gets humiliated in the trial stage! Otherwise Maya's letter & other forensic reports are good enough, to pin Arjun down, right? But, how come the brainless Saanjh got this great idea to check a particular AC duct assuming there are some more in the house? Any telepathy signals came from alien Maya, to trigger a brainwave in Saanjh's head?

Thanks for reminding me that scene.
So basically, Shruti lives in the house next door, but her balcony and Maya's balcony is directly in front of each other and not side to side. HOW??
Maybe Maya is the Architect of this building and she has used some alien technology!

Maya is definitely up for a payback from Saanjh.
Lets be honest, Saanjh always wanted to break ArYa to keep Arjun for herself, she has time and again humiliated Maya (the last courtroom trial)
And our Maya is not someone who believes in eye for eye.
She believes in kill for a scratch.
And Maya will definitely take her revenge.
She is going to make her go through all that Saanjh wanted Maya to go through and even more.

As for Saanjh checking AC duct, who knows if Maya's dead body is hypnotising people to do as she pleases. (Aliengiri)
Otherwise I dont simply understand anything regarding how and why of these scenes.
Edited by manya_roy - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail

So basically, Shruti lives in the house next door, but her balcony and Maya's balcony is directly in front of each other and not side to side. HOW??
Maybe Maya is the Architect of this building and she has used some alien technology!

Lets be honest, Saanjh always wanted to break ArYa to keep Arjun for herself, she has time and again humiliated Maya (the last courtroom trial)
She is going to make her go through all that Saanjh wanted Maya to go through and even more.

As for Saanjh checking AC duct, who knows if Maya's dead body is hypnotising people to do as she pleases. (Aliengiri)
Otherwise I dont simply understand anything regarding how and why of these scenes.

Actually when you were talking about the architecture of the construction, I wanted to ask this question too! Maya's house has more than one entrance? The one I mentioned already is opening in a common long corridor!
The other one is opening on a landing area of a staircase! And Maya fell down from there to roll down on the staircase! Remember Maya's fall as she was blocking Vandana while Arjun & Saanjh climbing up from the staircase!
Lucifer666 thumbnail
@Shruti not only bhookha rakhna but all the flashbacks were during pregnancy.
I think you were right about the omelette scene.

As for what Saanjh wanted to prove for Maya, and how Maya is now proving the same thing, let us not forget how Maya wants to prove it.

Everything that Maya has said, done, given as evidence is a lie, right?
But it is also true!
Maya's lie stands so strong because she always makes sure that her lie is backed by some percentage of truth.

Arjun and Saanjh are having an affair. They love each other.
Lie? But Saanjh wanted to get rid of Maya. She loved Arjun more than anyhting.
She tried to kiss Arjun, a married man.
So is it true? Of course not!! But it is so easy to prove true.
So lie? No not really.

Arjun used to beat me?
Lie. Arjun never thrashed her cruelly.
But still true. Arjun used to get aggressive, used to try and strangle her every now and then, used to manhandle her.
Then at hospital and at her death, thoroughly thrashed her.
So true! Nah, not true, but not a lie.

Arjun treated me as an incubator.
True. Bachcha paida karne ki machine hi toh thi.
Bandar ke liye jhelna pad raha hai!

Arjun wants to harm my child.
Lie. He loved the child.
But he did not mind leaving the child for dusky.
Then true? No, a perfect lie, which is true.

Every time when she lies, she tries to keep some amount of truth in her, so that the truth comes defending that lie when investigated.

Simlarly she uses others half truth, their lies in her favour.
We have seen her doing this time and again.

So basically, Saanjh wanted to prove something by hook or crook but could not, as she wasnt a very professional person at handling life.
On the other hand, we have Maya who has seen all the ugliness in this world at a very young age and she has learnt a lot from it. So she uses her knowledge of life to make the situation favourable to her. Maya in no time will be able to prove what she wants to prove.

Coming to number 8, I completely agree with you. I have read so many of your MB analysis and they have managed to explain the situation in the show a lot of times.
But more than that I think the number 8 represents the day between the 2 birthdays just like you said. Lets see if they do tell us that what exactly had happened to Maya on that birthday.

And yes, Saanjh climbing the 15 floors is not only eerie but strange.
Her clothes also remind us of the last time she tried to be sneaky.
But more than anything, I don not understand what is she trying to pull?

I completely understand what you are feeling, coz even I get some strange negative vibes from Saanjh at times.
Then she goes on to burn the evidence saying she wouldnt let anyone hear Maya's voice and you get absolutely certain that she is giving you those eerie feels.
But then police comes and collects the evidence and you are like 'useless'!!
So I have no idea what are they trying to show Saanjh for.

In fact I dont even undrstand why they have Saanjh if she is soo useless.
Why did cvs decide to make her a lawyer when she has neither the morals nor the intellect of a lawyer.That is just stupid!
But I guess we will have to bear this also.

Lucifer666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Actually when you were talking about the architecture of the construction, I wanted to ask this question too! Maya's house has more than one entrance? The one I mentioned already is opening in a common long corridor!
The other one is opening on a landing area of a staircase! And Maya fell down from there to roll down on the staircase! Remember Maya's fall as she was blocking Vandana while Arjun & Saanjh climbing up from the staircase!

Arrey, alien architect ka alien architecture hai, ham humans ki samajh mein nahi aayega!

Sab Maya hai, aur Maya ki building bhi Maya hai!
Fernandes43 thumbnail

😊
shruthiravi thumbnail
@manya saanj is a lawyer. The point is what is the case saanj want to win. See the way a lawyer present evidence depends on the case they want to win. Very intelligent lawyer create Maya or perception. Every one believe the Maya as Maya play with ur brain.I have heard some members telling arjun didn't had any gf. What ever was there was broken. How did it break.the way saanj cut Maya picture show an obsession.in Maya the girl saanj actually got a takkar because saanj learned swimming in school and life was Maya swimming class.see Cvs have played with half truths quite well. A half lie or half truth becomes truth based on who presents it. Maya the woman played with that. Ashwin would have done it and she learned the art from him.