Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Jameela786

lol maya is not superintelligent .. though it may appear as if ... bcoz all around her are dumb , if not only arjun .. it pretty simple.

thats the way cvs have shown us ...

Agreed! Everyone is so damn stupid, that Maya is actually like Albert Einstein in beyhadh universe.
Lucifer666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppinss

Good post... and the show is finally in the middle of the book Gone Girl.

Based on the book Maya's new friend is her neighbor with whom she pretends to be friends. But tells Arjun how she hates the neighbor.

Maya has not aborted the pregnancy. She is still pregnant... that is her potent trump card against Arjun. The fact that she will keep the baby away from Arjun will be enough to make him be with her.

I was trying to place Saanjh in GG... now its clear... Saanjh is Andy Nicks girlfriend, she was one of the girls... a younger girl that Nick was having an affair with.. without Amy's knowledge... but Amy knew all along. And she exposes their relationship (after her staged death) in public and humiliates both Nick and Andy. Saanjh I guess may also be the lawyer in the book... maybe a merger of 2 characters. Especially if she represents Arjun in Maya's murder case.

SPOILER ALERT

Maya will tie Arjun in knots she will break all his relations get him isolated tarnish his and Saanjh's public image, make Saanjh leave him or become a liability and then leave no option but to stay married to her. Her being alive and keeping her alive is the only thing that will keep Arjun alive. Arjun cannot die either or kill Maya cause she will still be pregnant.

I am glad Maya is not going to die... not even close... not at all 😃

I quit a long back... can someone tell me from which episode should I watch in season 2? Do not want to waste my time in the filler episodes in the middle.

Thank you 😊

Yes the show is finally going the gone girl way, with the only difference that Maya is even more amazing than amzing amy!!

Maya is like Joker from batman, she is too demented and too smart a mind to fail.

That quote "You can not defeat someone who never gives up" is completely applicable on Maya.

You know even I had quit the show and after watching Maya's death promo had decided to catch up with the show, and had regretted that. Dont watch the whole thing.

Just watch the last episode of S2 and then the important part starts from where Maya kills VM in S3.
Skip the other episodes in S2, it will save you from a lot of headache. 😆
Lucifer666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

Arjun is not that simple and Duffer that he claims. ; Lets see how this story unfolds, I think there is another reason why Maya who once loved Arjun beyhadly is taking revenge on him. Arjun is not a saaint, I feel there is some mystery hidden. @bold: I have doubts on this, I feel Arjun did everything for his own benefit , lets see

Yeah well Arjun is no saint rather he is a kamina as well.

But that doesnt matter now, Maya has trapped him from all sides.
Now only Arjun's luck can save him.
Lucifer666 thumbnail

Maya's Diary

Well well well, another important evidence against Arjun - Maya's diary.
Last time Saanjh had found out the pen drive by snooping around the house, so this time Maya uses this brainless mata's talent to her advantage. Now is Maya a genius or what!! 👏

She hid the diary knowing fully well that Saanjh would definitely reach it.

And our useless, hopeless and brainless Saanjh does exactly that!

Aur uske baad miss selfless ek selfless act karte huye range haathon pakdi jaati hai.
She was burning the evidence ek dum khullam khulla!! ðŸĪĢ

Yaar yeh ladki lawyer bani kaise??
Lawyer chodo yeh 12th bhi kaise paas kar gayi iss dimaag ke saath?
Aaj mujhe yakin hogaya ki Saanjh cheating karke lawyer bani hai!
Arjun ko bachane ke liye gayi thi, khud hi arrest ho gayi!
Oh I get it... Saanjh ne socha hoga mera duffer jail mein hain toh mujhe bhi arrest ho jaana chahiye.

Saanjh ekdum hi galat profession mein hain. Lawyer nahi isse fevicol ka brand ambassador hona chahiye.
"Fevicol se cheezen chipke aise,
bilkul Arjun se Saanjh jaise"

Waise issi logic se Maya ko toh feviquick ka brand ambassador hona chahiye tha.
"Marne ke baad bhi peecha na chode,
Yeh feviquick ka jod hai isse koi na tode"
(Aur jo tode usse Maya allah talah ko pyaara karke chode 😆)

Aaj Saanjh ne itni mahanta ka kaam kiya hai ki main roz iss devi ki aarti gaaungi.
Aap log bhi gaaiye mere saath

Bolo Jai Brainless Mata, Bolo Jai Hopeless Devi,
Iskaa Top Floor Khaali,
Mera Bheja Fry Kar Daali,
Pata Nahi Lawyer Ki Degree Kaise Paali,
Din Raat Arjun Se Chipakna Iska Jaari,
Police Ko Arjun Ke Khilaaf Evidence Pakdaadi,
Bolo Jai Brainless Mata"
Bol Brainless Maiyyaa ki JAI!!!
Saare kaam gadbad kardene waali ki JAI!!!

Duniyan mein sabse zyada dangerous kaam hai Maya se panga lena.
Usse bhi zyada dangerous kaam hai Saanjh ko apna lawyer appoint karna!
Arjun ne toh dono kaam kar daale!
Hey bhagwaan Arjun ko bachaa le!!

Aur ab we are going to have another courtroom drama.
Hey bhagwaan, Arjun ko chod mujhey hi bacha le.
Last courtroom drama ke darawne sapne aaj tak aate hain mujhe.
Saanjh screaming and screeching, attempt to rape case mein divorce case ladna, Maya stripping right in between the trial, finally Saanjh ka kehna ki rape toh hua hi nahi!!!
Please CVs I am begging you, pichli baar jaisa kuch mat karna, please!!
This time make it a little sensible!

Coming back to Maya's diary.
Baaki sab toh theek hai but whats with the khana na dena??
I couldnt help but laugh at this.
Itne mehnge kapde, watch and what not, khaane ki killat hoti toh in sab ko bech kar restaurant mein bhi toh khaa sakti thi! ðŸĪĢ
Maya you are a drama queen, itna naatak koi nahi karta yaar. Par issme kisi ko shak nahi hoga, kyunki ek Maya ko chod ke sab brainless hain!!
Maya ko Arjun pregnancy mein bhooka rakta tha! 😆😆😆

Then Maya being scared for the child and writing this in the diary.
So I was right, this whole thing was done in the last 6 months, and Maya's miscarriage was deliberate. But I think I would agree with @fernandes more, she must have aborted the child way back, but that is just my opinion, it can be otherwise also.
And that is why the miscarriage and then calling police.
Another perfect plot by Maya.

Maya being thrashed by Arjun, Shruti was given a sob story.
But Arjun cant prove otherwise as Maya made sure that at the time of her death, Arjun beats her up mercilessly and Shruti watches it from her own 2 eyes.
Marks of strangulation also match with Arjun's.
No escape from this route.

All in all, Arjun ko Maya ne aisa fasaya hai ki ab bas miracle hi usse bacha sakta hai.
Aur jo bachi kuchi kasar thi woh aaj Saanjh mata ne poori kardi.
JAI HO brainless Mata ki!!
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CVs don't seem to be concerned that Maya's FBs showing her with a baby bump in her house violates the timeline! She was supposedly residing in Asylum when her bandar was growing & started showing up as bump in her tummy!
She came back to her house only on the day of Baby shower ceremony! The events followed thereafter were already unbelievably too many to happen in such a short span of time, given her physical state & timeline! When did these artificially cooked-up incidents involving Shruthi & watchman with Maya, take place?
Maya had no reason to turn against Arjun till the incident of Arjun abandoning her after Samay's death! Did the couple return back to their house, before Maya went to Asylum? Could be! But the baby was not showing up then? Maya stayed in Asylum for approximately 6 months before her return! The pregnancy could have been detected in 6 to 8 weeks time! That means, for argument sake even if Maya was at home before she went to Asylum, her pregnancy would have been still under 3 months! Too early for Baby to show up in tummy, Right?
Then could it be after her return back home from Asylum! Then diary entries are back dated? The no. of days wont be too many! If I am correct, the whole thing followed starting with Ayaan's taunt would not have taken at best a day or two! But Shruthi met Maya in Asylum also! So this planning of Arjun's death trap is much older! How can it be, then ? We are just clueless!

Wait a minute! Have you forgotten the fact Maya is an Alien?! She is indeed one! Then, what is the problem here? She can be there anywhere -in Asylum ,at house with bump, without bump, everything is possible for her! So, let us not break our head! More interesting things are waiting to happen!

It seems that CVs are in a hurry to award a death sentence to Arjun on an express delivery, - if my guess is correct- coinciding with Maya's body lying on funeral pyre for a sentimental touch!
Already, they showed a promo of Arjun walking over her dead body lying in wait for last rites, to portray his contempt & hatred for her! The body is still lying in morgue without any one bothering to collect! Body can't lay there for long! So, Investigation, back story of so called artificially inserted (?) witnesses, evidence collection (even Saanjh helps the police to dig out!), trials in court & then delivery of final verdict etc are happening in a lightening speed, now, a feat unheard of in Judicial history of Indian Courts!! That too, a death sentence in a trial court will decide the fate of Arjun! (CVs might skip high court & supreme court etc, I can bet on that!), just for the heck of drama quotient!

Are Maya' mortal remains waiting for Arjun to join her in death?
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I do not think she planned each and everything happened after her come back from mental asylum, indeed she planned Everything related to Arjun's way to Jail as she thought Arjun will leave her after baby born and then she would have planned her suicide/death, but what Ayan did was not her plan i think, also the baby killed accidentally and the Arjun's reaction (leaving her) towards maya in hospital made Maya to kill VM and then she executed her plan to trap Arjun. And in this all when she she fell on table and her head was bleeding, someone helped her and finally helped her in executing her plan.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

CVs don't seem to be concerned that Maya's FBs showing her with a baby bump in her house violates the timeline! She was supposedly residing in Asylum when her bandar was growing & started showing up as bump in her tummy!
She came back to her house only on the day of Baby shower ceremony! The events followed thereafter were already unbelievably too many to happen in such a short span of time, given her physical state & timeline! When did these artificially cooked-up incidents involving Shruthi & watchman with Maya, take place?
Maya had no reason to turn against Arjun till the incident of Arjun abandoning her after Samay's death! Did the couple return back to their house, before Maya went to Asylum? Could be! But the baby was not showing up then? Maya stayed in Asylum for approximately 6 months before her return! The pregnancy could have been detected in 6 to 8 weeks time! That means, for argument sake even if Maya was at home before she went to Asylum, her pregnancy would have been still under 3 months! Too early for Baby to show up in tummy, Right?
Then could it be after her return back home from Asylum! Then diary entries are back dated? The no. of days wont be too many! If I am correct, the whole thing followed starting with Ayaan's taunt would not have taken at best a day or two! But Shruthi met Maya in Asylum also! So this planning of Arjun's death trap is much older! How can it be, then ? We are just clueless!

Wait a minute! Have you forgotten the fact Maya is an Alien?! She is indeed one! Then, what is the problem here? She can be there anywhere -in Asylum ,at house with bump, without bump, everything is possible for her! So, let us not break our head! More interesting things are waiting to happen!

It seems that CVs are in a hurry to award a death sentence to Arjun on an express delivery, - if my guess is correct- coinciding with Maya's body lying on funeral pyre for a sentimental touch!
Already, they showed a promo of Arjun walking over her dead body lying in wait for last rites, to portray his contempt & hatred for her! The body is still lying in morgue without any one bothering to collect! Body can't lay there for long! So, Investigation, back story of so called artificially inserted (?) witnesses, evidence collection (even Saanjh helps the police to dig out!), trials in court & then delivery of final verdict etc are happening in a lightening speed, now, a feat unheard of in Judicial history of Indian Courts!! That too, a death sentence in a trial court will decide the fate of Arjun! (CVs might skip high court & supreme court etc, I can bet on that!), just for the heck of drama quotient!

Are Maya' mortal remains waiting for Arjun to join her in death?

+ 1

The timeline does violate here. When exactly did Maya start planning this? Maya admitted herself in the asylum right after Samay's death in the very same clothes with flat tummy. . so then when exactly did Maya stage this drama? Was Maya out for a while and then she went back again?

If we see how it is shown, then baby shower, ayan's accident, bandar's death, vandana's death and maya's death all happen on the same night. But the inspector says the insurance papers were signed few weeks ago so the baby shower happened few weeks ago in the story? ðŸĪ“
Lucifer666 thumbnail
@fernandes the timeline doesnt matter.
As you pointed out, Maya is an alien, she is Rajnikant, she is GOD!!
Woh kuch bhi kar sakti hai, it doesnt matter, We should not expect cvs to show us logical and normal things from Maya.
She will do all her aliengiri!

Toh Maya sab kuch kar sakti hai yeh toh main samajh gayi, par Arjun kuch bhi kyun nahi kar sakta yeh main nahi samjhi??
Maya was shouting at the top of her voice "Arjun please, mera bachcha!"
And the caring neighbour shruti hears her from the opposite building!
But Arjun who is having dinner in the same house with Saanjh cant hear it. ðŸĪŠ
Sahi hi kiya Maya ne jo kiya.
Saanjh ke saath khaana khaane ka itna shock tha openly Maya ne sab kiya, inn dono ko pata hi nahi chala?
Ab saath main baith ke jail ka khaana khaate huye yaad karna Maya ko!
Kya log hain yaar ueh dono!

Saanjh ka tu mujhe samajh mein hi nahi aata, duniya ki pehli aisi lawyer hogi jo client ko begunah saabit karne ke chakkar mein khud jail chali gayi!
Aur sach bolun toh Saanjh ko Maya ko kuch bhi kehna ka koi hak nahi hai.
Main toh kehti hoon ki Saanjh ko Maya ke pair choo kar thank you kehna chahiye.
Saanjh ki law ki dukaan chalti hi Maya the crimnal ki wajah se hai, warna iss jaisi ghatiya lawyer ko kaun appoint karega??

Coming to Arjun, I dont know what Maya wants but it looks like, I will die, He will die, it will be great fun!
"Jo pyaar jeete jee nahi mila, woh marne ke baad mil jaayega"
But I still have my doubts on what is going on.
Maybe Maya has something else going on in her demented mind. 😈
But for now, I think it is faasi ka fanda for Arjun.

Lucifer666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissIamTheBoss

I do not think she planned each and everything happened after her come back from mental asylum, indeed she planned Everything related to Arjun's way to Jail as she thought Arjun will leave her after baby born and then she would have planned her suicide/death, but what Ayan did was not her plan i think, also the baby killed accidentally and the Arjun's reaction (leaving her) towards maya in hospital made Maya to kill VM and then she executed her plan to trap Arjun. And in this all when she she fell on table and her head was bleeding, someone helped her and finally helped her in executing her plan.

@MissIamTheBoss I am certain that Maya had planned it all.
And now I am also certain that it was not her plan B but the real plan, she planned it all in those 6 months after watching Arjun walk away taking Saanjh's hand.

Now, why am I saying this?

1) Maya clearly wrote in her diary that she fears that Arjun would kill the baby.
Why would she do that? Because she was going to give a setup where Arjun kills the baby.

2) Why did Maya left a trail of blood behind her when VM was walking out where she clearly had enough time to get rid of it (Remember she had time to comeback and pretend to sleep and also had time to go to VM's room and have a chat with her)
Because she wanted VM to see it and then she would deliberately cause a situation where VM becomes the reason for miscarriage. And she did exactly that!

3) She had just attempted murder on Ayaan, yet she so damn confidently called up Police.
Obviously, so that she can show the whole world that VM killed her baby and now her husband is siding with this cruel woman and calling his bichari wife mad, also beating her in a hospital where she has just suffered a miscarriage. Now isnt this another big evidence against Arjun?
Yes it is. And it was very well planned by one and only - MAYA 👏

So now I am certain that it was all planned, the planing was done since last 6 months only and everything that has happened till now was a scheme and nothing went out of Maya's control in all these scenarios.

Also the case with Ayaan. I am also sure of it being a part of the plan.
Maaya needed someone to instigate VM to be the reason of her miscarriage.
That someone was Ayaan.
Because miscarriage was essential for testing Arjun one last time, to see if he will be there for her in such a tough time or not. Clearly not! So she went forward with her plan.

However, the baby is another question.
I believe that the child died, possibly an abortion.
But there are equally high chances of Maya saving the child, keeping bandar to herself.
Also equally high chances of Maya never being pregnant, although I doubt this ones due to her reactions with Samay, but this is Maya,so anything can happen.
Edited by manya_roy - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Was bhooka rakhna during pregnancy. I feel Maya started planning post ayan punishment itself. But she might have rolled the plan in action when arjun came back to her leaving saanjh and then went to jhanvi leaving 3 omlettes.3 omlettes burned. At that time I had felt the baby won't survive so does arjun maya relation.But the real funda happened after arjun left her hand.she tells for first time i didn't take ur hand.Maya mehrotra was back who played a very good game. Saanjh wanted to prove Maya bad and mad.she has done everything in the book for that. Most importantly playing victim. Maya made herself a victim and created the perception of crime committed to her. Saanjh and vm had always dealt with Maya as if she had taken saanjh place which actually saanj didn't have. Now Maya from her death bed is shouting it out in a different way. That saanj is trying to take her place which is real.we have to check the credentials of university that gave saanj law degree. It is pathetic.