Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlexP927 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
tanvi agreed. arjun has remained by maya's side always cuz maya ddnt leave him any other option and evn wen she did, he went to saanjh n told her that thr is no point in a life without maya. This man truly loves her but jahan maya ka pyaar beyhadh hai arjun ky duffergiri aur dosti bhi beyhadh hai. every time maya does smthn its cuz she is instigated. evn arjun knows this. rmmbr wen arjun ws in his office drawing those stick figures of maya, him n VM. He knew as long as no one provokes maya n she is happy they all will be happy n yet in front of maya he says n does things that make her feel insecure.
After the 3 year leap we see that maya has suffocated him since she dsnt trust him at all...y do u think that hapnd? cuz of the stuff that hapnd wen maya faked her pregnancy. bcuz of what he said to saanjh n mind you saying 'i love you' is a very big thing for Maya...she cdnt evn fake it for Samay wen he ws torturing her...she turned her face n whispered arjun n yet this duffer said 'i love you' to dusky not once but twice. Ek wen he ws drunk (aur sharma men dnt lie wen they r drunk ryt... -_- ) n second USKI KHUD KI SHAADI PE!

nw maya is mentally unstable cuz of her past jo abhi tak purhi tarha hume pata nahi hai...she let the shaadi wala i love you slide...she tried to change... with ashwin she literally killed her old self n became maya arjun sharma, evn became friends with saanjh n evrythng wudv been fine...ashwins case wudv also gone by as a simple heart attack had VM not reopened the case causing maya to drug jhanvi to put the blame on her n etc etc...evrythn went downhill from there n maya mehrotra returned nvr truly leaving maya arjun sharma. then we see leap, maya ka pagalpan aur samne aaya..phir bhi duffer nahi sudra...see maya always tries not to do anything...but for her thr comes that breaking point that shez lik thats it...f*** it im not going to take this anymore, add to this her mental unstability plus her insecurites wch hav been deeply rooted in her by ashwin...she does things that normal ppl wudv dealt in a dfrnt manner...she does it in her way wch is not right but then again...maya isnt a good character...neither is she bad...she is grey...so wen u look at her character dnt stand on the good side n judge her...or judge her on the basis of a villian cuz she isnt...woh jo kuch bhi karti uske peeche koi na koi raaz hota hai...so yes she made Arjuns life a living hell but jus as Maya took responsibility for the actions of Samay in prem's death, arjun needs to do the same. He cant jus wipe his hands clean n be like...maine kuch nahi kya...saari fasad ka jar woh hi hai...if anythn...as annoying as saanjh is...i feel more bad for her cuz woh apna dosti nibha rahi hai (although she also isnt completely innocent...lawyer ho k uss ka dimag zyada kaam nahi karta...tsk -_- ) par ye duffer uss dosti ki hadh nahi pehchanta ...jab dekho dusky ka duffer...kabhi usse bolte hue suna hai...mein sirf aur sirf maya ka arjun ho...ek baar bol deta toh maya toh khushi k maare pata nahi kya kardeti...

this is me trying to explain my take on it...you can disagree but i hope u understood my point :D
Edited by AlexP927 - 7 years ago
Jameela786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lol maya is not superintelligent .. though it may appear as if ... bcoz all around her are dumb , if not only arjun .. it pretty simple.
thats the way cvs have shown us ...

poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good post... and the show is finally in the middle of the book Gone Girl.

Based on the book Maya's new friend is her neighbor with whom she pretends to be friends. But tells Arjun how she hates the neighbor.

Maya has not aborted the pregnancy. She is still pregnant... that is her potent trump card against Arjun. The fact that she will keep the baby away from Arjun will be enough to make him be with her.

I was trying to place Saanjh in GG... now its clear... Saanjh is Andy Nicks girlfriend, she was one of the girls... a younger girl that Nick was having an affair with.. without Amy's knowledge... but Amy knew all along. And she exposes their relationship (after her staged death) in public and humiliates both Nick and Andy. Saanjh I guess may also be the lawyer in the book... maybe a merger of 2 characters. Especially if she represents Arjun in Maya's murder case.

SPOILER ALERT

Maya will tie Arjun in knots she will break all his relations get him isolated tarnish his and Saanjh's public image, make Saanjh leave him or become a liability and then leave no option but to stay married to her. Her being alive and keeping her alive is the only thing that will keep Arjun alive. Arjun cannot die either or kill Maya cause she will still be pregnant.

I am glad Maya is not going to die... not even close... not at all 😃

I quit a long back... can someone tell me from which episode should I watch in season 2? Do not want to waste my time in the filler episodes in the middle.
Edited by poppinss - 7 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Why is arjun judged by that one incident? Arjun has done so much for maya. Arjun has abandoned his own family for maya and has stood by maya opposing saanjh and his family. After arjun going through so much it's only that one incident that his character is judged from.

Arjun is blamed for not loving maya and giving more importance to saanjh at one incident but isn't it obvious. It's arjun that's why he was loyal. Any other man would not only fall out of love but even fall for someone else. Maya in the name of love just suffocated him and how can he love her? Then that friend who understands him and supports him would definitely become important to him.

Saanjh is not good lawyer but whatever anyone says arjun trusts saanjh more then anybody in the world.

Arjun is not that simple and Duffer that he claims. ; Lets see how this story unfolds, I think there is another reason why Maya who once loved Arjun beyhadly is taking revenge on him. Arjun is not a saaint, I feel there is some mystery hidden. @bold: I have doubts on this, I feel Arjun did everything for his own benefit , lets see
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Y12345

Arjun is not that simple and Duffer that he claims. ; Lets see how this story unfolds, I think there is another reason why Maya who once loved Arjun beyhadly is taking revenge on him. Arjun is not a saaint, I feel there is some mystery hidden. @bold: I have doubts on this, I feel Arjun did everything for his own benefit , lets see

Well let's discuss based on facts not feelings. Maya fans has always some feelings regarding arjun like he would hit her but it was shown maya herself hits her. Arjun has also been genuine.
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppinss

Good post... and the show is finally in the middle of the book Gone Girl.

Based on the book Maya's new friend is her neighbor with whom she pretends to be friends. But tells Arjun how she hates the neighbor.

Maya has not aborted the pregnancy. She is still pregnant... that is her potent trump card against Arjun. The fact that she will keep the baby away from Arjun will be enough to make him be with her.

I was trying to place Saanjh in GG... now its clear... Saanjh is Andy Nicks girlfriend, she was one of the girls... a younger girl that Nick was having an affair with.. without Amy's knowledge... but Amy knew all along. And she exposes their relationship (after her staged death) in public and humiliates both Nick and Andy. Saanjh I guess may also be the lawyer in the book... maybe a merger of 2 characters. Especially if she represents Arjun in Maya's murder case.

SPOILER ALERT

Maya will tie Arjun in knots she will break all his relations get him isolated tarnish his and Saanjh's public image, make Saanjh leave him or become a liability and then leave no option but to stay married to her. Her being alive and keeping her alive is the only thing that will keep Arjun alive. Arjun cannot die either or kill Maya cause she will still be pregnant.

I am glad Maya is not going to die... not even close... not at all 😃

I quit a long back... can someone tell me from which episode should I watch in season 2? Do not want to waste my time in the filler episodes in the middle.

I don't think the show will have the same ending. It was just three hours movie so acceptable but here maya has killing been his family and attempted to kill her own mother. So the show will not the same ending.
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlexP927

tanvi agreed. arjun has remained by maya's side always cuz maya ddnt leave him any other option and evn wen she did, he went to saanjh n told her that thr is no point in a life without maya. This man truly loves her but jahan maya ka pyaar beyhadh hai arjun ky duffergiri aur dosti bhi beyhadh hai. every time maya does smthn its cuz she is instigated. evn arjun knows this. rmmbr wen arjun ws in his office drawing those stick figures of maya, him n VM. He knew as long as no one provokes maya n she is happy they all will be happy n yet in front of maya he says n does things that make her feel insecure.

After the 3 year leap we see that maya has suffocated him since she dsnt trust him at all...y do u think that hapnd? cuz of the stuff that hapnd wen maya faked her pregnancy. bcuz of what he said to saanjh n mind you saying 'i love you' is a very big thing for Maya...she cdnt evn fake it for Samay wen he ws torturing her...she turned her face n whispered arjun n yet this duffer said 'i love you' to dusky not once but twice. Ek wen he ws drunk (aur sharma men dnt lie wen they r drunk ryt... -_- ) n second USKI KHUD KI SHAADI PE!

nw maya is mentally unstable cuz of her past jo abhi tak purhi tarha hume pata nahi hai...she let the shaadi wala i love you slide...she tried to change... with ashwin she literally killed her old self n became maya arjun sharma, evn became friends with saanjh n evrythng wudv been fine...ashwins case wudv also gone by as a simple heart attack had VM not reopened the case causing maya to drug jhanvi to put the blame on her n etc etc...evrythn went downhill from there n maya mehrotra returned nvr truly leaving maya arjun sharma. then we see leap, maya ka pagalpan aur samne aaya..phir bhi duffer nahi sudra...see maya always tries not to do anything...but for her thr comes that breaking point that shez lik thats it...f*** it im not going to take this anymore, add to this her mental unstability plus her insecurites wch hav been deeply rooted in her by ashwin...she does things that normal ppl wudv dealt in a dfrnt manner...she does it in her way wch is not right but then again...maya isnt a good character...neither is she bad...she is grey...so wen u look at her character dnt stand on the good side n judge her...or judge her on the basis of a villian cuz she isnt...woh jo kuch bhi karti uske peeche koi na koi raaz hota hai...so yes she made Arjuns life a living hell but jus as Maya took responsibility for the actions of Samay in prem's death, arjun needs to do the same. He cant jus wipe his hands clean n be like...maine kuch nahi kya...saari fasad ka jar woh hi hai...if anythn...as annoying as saanjh is...i feel more bad for her cuz woh apna dosti nibha rahi hai (although she also isnt completely innocent...lawyer ho k uss ka dimag zyada kaam nahi karta...tsk -_- ) par ye duffer uss dosti ki hadh nahi pehchanta ...jab dekho dusky ka duffer...kabhi usse bolte hue suna hai...mein sirf aur sirf maya ka arjun ho...ek baar bol deta toh maya toh khushi k maare pata nahi kya kardeti...

this is me trying to explain my take on it...you can disagree but i hope u understood my point :D

O yes I do understand ur point.Arjun shouldn't have said I love u to saanjh. He should know his limits but is really arjun at fault? Who is responsible for this situation? Maya always knew dusky Duffer relation. She manipulated arjun at every stage giving him promotions and created fights between Duffer and dusky. She started controlling his brains. Maya controlled his brain but couldn't control his heart.

There was show based on the concept of child marriage where male protagonist who was married in childhood falls for someone else (his college friend) in adulthood. That girl (college friend) also falls for him. He hides his past from her. The day she comes to know she leaves him he cries and attempts suicide saying he never loved anyone he was just victim of bal vivah so finally she accepts him but the family never accepts her which gives rise to her insecurities and he lies to her and stay in touch with childhood wife. That increases her insecurities and the character changes from positive to grey to dark. Dark doesn't mean killing. If u compare maya to that character it's not dark at all. The male protagonist is shown to dump her and his family is happy as if she was some Bitch.

The male protagonist was root of her insecurities and she was never a Bitch in my opinion. I always supported her. I was even bashed for supporting her character.

Now maya also would get my support if arjun was behind maya like crazy. Then say love u saanjh I would blame arjun. Here I can't blame arjun fully because maya manipulated him. Arjun was made to fall for Illusion created by maya.

Coming the part u said maya decided to change and become maya arjun sharma. She became friends with saanjh. I don't believe that. She never changed or else she would never attempt to kill jhanvi. She always wanted arjun for herself. She can never tolerate her own child being more loved then her then how will she tolerate arjun s family. She just manipulated the situation to her favour. Maya s manipulations always worked but relations cannot last on Manipulations.
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hugsandkisses

Wow wow wow . I usually post on Shruti s threads , but this is a really good theory . Maya Maya Maya ufff no words . If that s what the writers want to convey I am flabbergasted. Such a well thought out plan . I wish the show could stop right here. Arjun in jail. Maya surviving miraculously and Saanjh well I don't care much about her . Maya is really intelligent if she planned all of this and I think no other character on the show can check mate her. If Samay could not then kissi se nahi hopayega.

Thank you for reading my post, I am glad that you liked it. 😊

Yes Maya is the intelligent one, and as you said, Maya pe toh Samay ka bhi zor nahi chala.😆
Fir yeh toh duffer aur brainless mata hain.
Lucifer666 thumbnail

here's what i think...

there is definitely a time-blooper here cuz wen maya is pretending infront of shruti outside the door she has a bump...n that bump ws only after the six months leap cuz wen that samay shiz hapnd she barely had anything showing. So maya planned all this AFTER arjun told her he only cares for the child n not her.
Now...this is maya..woh door door se apna nishana dhoon leti hai, did arjun really think she wdnt notice that he's jus faking love to her assuming he actually did go every week to meet Maya (since again blooper...apparently maya told him not to come to meet her...CVs 😕!!) so anyway, my take is she started planning against him to ensure he would nvr leave her. the same way she created the perception that arjun beats his wife she created an illusion infront of shruti that arjun only cares about the child. (Don't you love maya...her every lie has some truth to it...n the best lies are the ones based on the truth...mwahaha)

Then on the day she returns she is happy..jhooth hi sahi par woh uske saath tho hai...she evn released ayan from jail to show arjun look i've changed n look im even accepting saanjh now, but then woh toh pretend karrahi hai par she needs to prepare a plan b cuz if lik what ayan threatened her if arjun were to ever leave her she wont let it be easy for him. She gets the insurance signed from arjun. A plan B ready for the day wen it comes handy jus lik all the the other perceptions she had created...if in the case ayan's words turned out true n arjun wudv left her after the child is born maya cud threaten him wid it...(tho i doubt arjun wudv cuz he actually thought she changed..par maya is maya...she thinks n prepares for every possibilty...her innate survival skills hav taught her that)

Then ayan munna comes with the glass of milk n we know the incidents that took place from there. Now in hospital, Maya has lost her child. her one ray of happiness that wudv prevented maya from taking on her plan B n also hav a complete family with arjun n her child, but sadly that ddnt happen n on top of that arjun says it with his own mouth that he ddnt love her for the past six months. everything ayan said n her own doubts come true...she cant evn fake it n say to herself that arjun bhola hai hai kyunke woh khud bol raha hai...i hate you...

vandana n saanjh leaving not bfr vanadana gives another lecture to maya...n mind u shez broken n pissed now...esp at vandana...she creates the drama at the hospital after they leave (saw it frm the segment where she fighting with the nurses pretending to b scared n trying to run away to home cuz she is afraid) her planning begins n plan B is put into action. She cries infront of shruti, tells jhanvi she is done cuz she is, after killing vandana n avenging the pain of losing her baby n arjun, she knows arjun wont spare her n she dsnt even care anymore, she is done running after him n trying to walk his path, now arjun will walk her path that is just fire n pain...

she writes the fake letter, the diary n packs a suitcase all to ensure that after arjun kills her, he has a sure way to come to her but arjun dsnt do it so easily n she has to instigate him again n again n finally both slip n fall from the marbles.

the rest we are watching unfold. My only doubt tho...maya clearly still loves arjun...obviously its beyhadh pyaar jis ki koi hadh hi nahi but iss beyhadh pyaar ke saath uski ankhon ki patti bhi khul chuki hai...she cant lie to herself anymore but agar maya wapas ane wali hai thn why do all this? wuts with all the agar mein margayi toh tumhe apne pas bulane ka bandubas kar k joangi? n wen she ws taking a shower...why did she say that by the time u come it will be too late?

I feel like this whole murder things is a big mayajaal not for arjun n saanjh (unki toh band baji wi hai) but actually for the viewers...nthn makes sense...even if we take the fact that maya is trying to win the control back in her love...iss raaste se toh woh kabhi nahi aiga...

i guess thats the thriller huh...exciting yet confusing as hell...CVs kar kya rahe hai?? AGAIN this is jus my take on Maya's plan...dekhte hai age hota hai kya

Your theory is also plausible (and I also like this one better 😊)
CVs kya kar rahe hain yeh toh ham sab bohot pehle se hi pooch rahe hain.

As you said, we all will have to wait and watch what is going to happen next.
Lucifer666 thumbnail

BANG ON!!

While Maya is most definitely a demented mind, criminal and many more things (if I start listing there would be no end), but Arjun was NEVER a good husband. Why only husband, he was never a good son, brother or friend as well.
As for Saanjh, I dont know how she is selfless.
Being selfless means keeping others needs and wants above yours.
But here the definition of selfless is keeping Arjun above everyone's else needs and wants, take everything from those who love you to give it to Arjun and stay near Arjun.
That is not selflessness, that is pure selfishness.
If she had one bit of this feeling towards her father who suffered at the hands of Samay, Maya and Saanjh, I would have had so much respect for this girl.
But no she has to be cheap, shameless, hopeless, useless, brainless and Arjun's doormat!!