Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Jhanvi drew letter 'M" with her movements on wheel chair! Maya? Murder? or something else? But if she gets involved, Maya will not spare her!

Maya ne abhi kaunsa spare kia hua hai Jhanvi ko?? Wheelchair pe pohcha diya😆

Not that I have any sympathies for jhanvi, I probably hate her even more than Maya but still...

What's there to lose for jhanvi now, aise bhi Maya kabhi bhi aake apna next attempt le sakti hai Jhanvi ko Ashwin ke paas pohochane ka.
Edited by manya_roy - 7 years ago
Lucifer666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

The three pebbles stands for the 3 murders Maya did. Ashwin, Samay and Vandana is my take. Prem she tells Samay did it. But then it is a guess. Pebbles are Maya's mistakes/crimes. If you see the jar in which she carries pebbles it is only half full, other half is empty. So what is there in other half. If Maya is only mistake/crime then the jar should have been full.

Manya when Ayan case ended I had told what Saanjh did was a crime. Keeping the eye witness delibrately away and then talking about truth. Today she is burning evidence. See lawyers do all this to save their client. There is nothing new. But after doing such funda dont claim moral high ground. Keep mouth shut.

@Fernandes Saanjh is not defending Arjun. Shayad munda bach jaayega 😆😆

Lets see Shruti, now I have started to think that Samay is alive.

Maya's half jar is that of crime, the other half is probably the heart aches and injustice she has gone through.

As you said, agar Saanjh defend nahi kar rahi hai toh Arjun ke bachne ke chances hain. 😆
I just hope ki ab iske aage woh koi nuskha na apnaye, jo bhi kare ya toh professionally kare ya na kare.
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
In the second episode, Maya's shawl comes and falls on Arjun's eyes, blinding him and almost causing his accident. But Saanjh removes the shawl at right time and by that saving Arjun from accident. There Saanjh did the right thing, she removed the veil that almost led to his accident. But instead of throwing it away Arjun kept it to clean his jeep. The same way he kept Maya with him because he's the one who benefited most from it. But towards the end he was treating her like dirt for his BF (Yes, Maya's actions are responsible for it but still what he did was wrong). Otherwise which husband in his sane mind will send his 8 months pregnant wife with his brother who has a bad history with her and go to drop his so-called BF. Then began a chain of events that ultimately resulted in both Dusky and Duffer's downfall. Maya is a player who knows her opponents each and every move and to defeat her you need to think like her and not like Duffer's dusky.
I'm sorry to say this but I have lost all hope on Saanjh. The girl who was once a promising person has now become an irritating sidekick who's incapable of doing anything properly. It's good that she's not defending Arjun, otherwise uska seedha death sentence ho jaata.
I have just one advice for Arjun Munna "go find a good lawyer for yourself so that you'll at least escape from death sentence".
feona-frona thumbnail
brilliant writing and analyse 👏
Lucifer666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

In the second episode, Maya's shawl comes and falls on Arjun's eyes, blinding him and almost causing his accident. But Saanjh removes the shawl at right time and by that saving Arjun from accident. There Saanjh did the right thing, she removed the veil that almost led to his accident. But instead of throwing it away Arjun kept it to clean his jeep. The same way he kept Maya with him because he's the one who benefited most from it. But towards the end he was treating her like dirt for his BF (Yes, Maya's actions are responsible for it but still what he did was wrong). Otherwise which husband in his sane mind will send his 8 months pregnant wife with his brother who has a bad history with her and go to drop his so-called BF. Then began a chain of events that ultimately resulted in both Dusky and Duffer's downfall. Maya is a player who knows her opponents each and every move and to defeat her you need to think like her and not like Duffer's dusky.

I'm sorry to say this but I have lost all hope on Saanjh. The girl who was once a promising person has now become an irritating sidekick who's incapable of doing anything properly. It's good that she's not defending Arjun, otherwise uska seedha death sentence ho jaata.
I have just one advice for Arjun Munna "go find a good lawyer for yourself so that you'll at least escape from death sentence".

True, Maya's acts are criminal and deplorable but Arjun is also a bad husband and Saanjh is ... well Saanjh.
I think Arjun should thank his stars that Saanjh is not defending him varnaa just like you said, death sentence pakka tha. 😆
Lucifer666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: feona-frona

brilliant writing and analyse 👏

Thank you for your encouraging words. 😊
Lucifer666 thumbnail
hugsandkisses thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Wow wow wow . I usually post on Shruti s threads , but this is a really good theory . Maya Maya Maya ufff no words . If that s what the writers want to convey I am flabbergasted. Such a well thought out plan . I wish the show could stop right here. Arjun in jail. Maya surviving miraculously and Saanjh well I don't care much about her . Maya is really intelligent if she planned all of this and I think no other character on the show can check mate her. If Samay could not then kissi se nahi hopayega.
AlexP927 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
here's what i think...
there is definitely a time-blooper here cuz wen maya is pretending infront of shruti outside the door she has a bump...n that bump ws only after the six months leap cuz wen that samay shiz hapnd she barely had anything showing. So maya planned all this AFTER arjun told her he only cares for the child n not her.
Now...this is maya..woh door door se apna nishana dhoon leti hai, did arjun really think she wdnt notice that he's jus faking love to her assuming he actually did go every week to meet Maya (since again blooper...apparently maya told him not to come to meet her...CVs 😕!!) so anyway, my take is she started planning against him to ensure he would nvr leave her. the same way she created the perception that arjun beats his wife she created an illusion infront of shruti that arjun only cares about the child. (Don't you love maya...her every lie has some truth to it...n the best lies are the ones based on the truth...mwahaha)

Then on the day she returns she is happy..jhooth hi sahi par woh uske saath tho hai...she evn released ayan from jail to show arjun look i've changed n look im even accepting saanjh now, but then woh toh pretend karrahi hai par she needs to prepare a plan b cuz if lik what ayan threatened her if arjun were to ever leave her she wont let it be easy for him. She gets the insurance signed from arjun. A plan B ready for the day wen it comes handy jus lik all the the other perceptions she had created...if in the case ayan's words turned out true n arjun wudv left her after the child is born maya cud threaten him wid it...(tho i doubt arjun wudv cuz he actually thought she changed..par maya is maya...she thinks n prepares for every possibilty...her innate survival skills hav taught her that)

Then ayan munna comes with the glass of milk n we know the incidents that took place from there. Now in hospital, Maya has lost her child. her one ray of happiness that wudv prevented maya from taking on her plan B n also hav a complete family with arjun n her child, but sadly that ddnt happen n on top of that arjun says it with his own mouth that he ddnt love her for the past six months. everything ayan said n her own doubts come true...she cant evn fake it n say to herself that arjun bhola hai hai kyunke woh khud bol raha hai...i hate you...

vandana n saanjh leaving not bfr vanadana gives another lecture to maya...n mind u shez broken n pissed now...esp at vandana...she creates the drama at the hospital after they leave (saw it frm the segment where she fighting with the nurses pretending to b scared n trying to run away to home cuz she is afraid) her planning begins n plan B is put into action. She cries infront of shruti, tells jhanvi she is done cuz she is, after killing vandana n avenging the pain of losing her baby n arjun, she knows arjun wont spare her n she dsnt even care anymore, she is done running after him n trying to walk his path, now arjun will walk her path that is just fire n pain...

she writes the fake letter, the diary n packs a suitcase all to ensure that after arjun kills her, he has a sure way to come to her but arjun dsnt do it so easily n she has to instigate him again n again n finally both slip n fall from the marbles.

the rest we are watching unfold. My only doubt tho...maya clearly still loves arjun...obviously its beyhadh pyaar jis ki koi hadh hi nahi but iss beyhadh pyaar ke saath uski ankhon ki patti bhi khul chuki hai...she cant lie to herself anymore but agar maya wapas ane wali hai thn why do all this? wuts with all the agar mein margayi toh tumhe apne pas bulane ka bandubas kar k joangi? n wen she ws taking a shower...why did she say that by the time u come it will be too late?

I feel like this whole murder things is a big mayajaal not for arjun n saanjh (unki toh band baji wi hai) but actually for the viewers...nthn makes sense...even if we take the fact that maya is trying to win the control back in her love...iss raaste se toh woh kabhi nahi aiga...

i guess thats the thriller huh...exciting yet confusing as hell...CVs kar kya rahe hai?? AGAIN this is jus my take on Maya's plan...dekhte hai age hota hai kya
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: janecastle

Why is arjun judged by that one incident? Arjun has done so much for maya. Arjun has abandoned his own family for maya and has stood by maya opposing saanjh and his family. After arjun going through so much it's only that one incident that his character is judged from.

Arjun is blamed for not loving maya and giving more importance to saanjh at one incident but isn't it obvious. It's arjun that's why he was loyal. Any other man would not only fall out of love but even fall for someone else. Maya in the name of love just suffocated him and how can he love her? Then that friend who understands him and supports him would definitely become important to him.

Saanjh is not good lawyer but whatever anyone says arjun trusts saanjh more then anybody in the world.
Edited by tanvismile - 7 years ago