Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlexP927 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It took me a while to remember the big revelation i was talking about. I was so confused after reading your post, i ws lik ' did i say something like that?' LOL...not used to forums i swear...i forgot wut i said πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but yeah...i think arjun noticed something in the hand...maybe the arjun tattoo on her hand n he noticed that that body is not maya? or mayb he realised something else? cuz clearly saanjh is now going to 'find' maya. I have no idea wat is going on but yeah arjun will now be the one fighting for arya 'love' or hate wtever...arjun will now have to fight - not maya - for Arya cuz nw thr is no ashwin, no samay, n no VM to fight his struggle. Jus lik the pandit said arjun has to handle maya himself, others cant do it for him altho obviouslyy~ this is duffer...so saanjh will definitely help him. Now i dunno if after the 2 month leap maya is going to pretend to not know saanjh or how things will play out but things are finally getting back on track. Maya will be back n lot of answers will be given! EXCITED!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

Arjun Found A Loophole In

Maya's Perfect Plan

Now I might be wrong, but how it looked to me was, Arjun went to see Maya's dead body in the morgue but there was something wrong and Arjun was able to find it.
When the realisation sunk in, he laughed like a maniac, after all he just understood Maya's master plan.
He told the same thing to Saanjh.

Now what could it be?
Well, I feel that he must have found something which indicated that the dead body is not Maya's.

But that ward boy was saying something regarding Maya's eyes moving.
So is Maya alive even after post mortem?? (I really hope CVs dont show us that)
Did Arjun realise that Maya is alive?
Well, one can certainly rule out this possibility, the body had undergone post mortem, and if this body was alive then Arjun and Saanjh did not had to find evidence, they could have simply asked everyone to go and check the body, end of the case.
Since that did not happened, it means that body is dead for sure.

Leaving us with the first scenario as the only option.
Arjun realised something wrong, told it to Saanjh.
So now Saanjh would give her fine and get ready to search for the real Maya.
Saanjh may not be the brightest of people, but it is her Arjun on stake so she would definitely save him (I really hope that)
Now considering all of this, Saanjh has only 3 months, she has to find Maya, so maybe thats how the next 3 months of the show are going to be, with Saanjh finally finding Maya and helping Arjun out of this faasi ka fanda.

But I am still in doubt, rather, in suspicion.

First, maya the perfect planner had a loophole in such a beautifully crafted plan.

Second, out of all the people, Arjun the duffer realises it?

Well, the first one is not that suspicious but the second one is giving me some hard time to digest it.

I have no idea why am I feeling so, but since a long time I have been suspicious of this character Arjun for some reason that I had no clue about, and as the series keeps on moving forward, I cant help but doubt his character even more with no valid reason!

I dont know why but I have a feeling that the big secret that Alex was talking about will be something related to Arjun!

There is no reason to change the opinion on Arjun, as he is still very much a duffer! Since I have already posted my views elsewhere, will you allow me to cut & paste some portions of my post here! I hope it is OK with you!
Well well! One does not touch the nose going behind the head in a roundabout way!
Hit the nail directly on its head, Mr. Sharma! While assuming that you sensed something amiss about her body, can I ask a few basic questions?

After your return from morgue, why did you fail to inform the court about your doubts?
Mr. Arjun Sharma, do you realise that a certain procedure exists in this world to establish human identity in an unique way, beyond any doubt!
Why are you not asking your lawyer to move the court for ordering an identity check on the body including DNA analysis, if you are so confident?
Have you learnt anything in last 4 years, from your very intelligent wife who played with DNA samples?
How can you allow the body to be sent for cremation, if you want to verify Maya's existence? A bird in hand is always worth two in bush! Have you ever heard of this?
Looks like, Arjun has chosen to spend time leisurely in a solitary confinement of central prisons without the danger of Maya intruding in life again, leaving the task of finding the 'truth 'of Maya to his trusted woman Friday!!
Hmmm...Duffer is always a duffer!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@manya and @alex thanks so much for this post, because since yesterday I was breaking the head what Arjun realized, also 2 symbolisms from season 1. One the copy right stealing which Arjun says he did it and then Maya goes to him and asks wont he help him to find the right culprit.
Second when the tatoo of Maya was made in Arjun's heart, the tatoo of Arjun was made in Maya's wrist. In a way Maya is in Arjun's heart was hidden from the world( rather you can tell you can see it only if Arjun opens the shirt) but Arjun is Maya's heart beat is displayed publicly. I mean wrist is the place everyone sees. There is nothing to hide there.

Yesterday I was thinking of Maya's hand out. So in all probability it is the tatoo. Absence of Arjun in Maya's wrist. I feel it was done purposefully in season 1 is because only they both know about it. And only Arjun can find it. Dusky's duffer cannot find it, but Maya's Arjun can. That tatoo business was between them. VM and Saanjh saw Maya written on Arjun but I dont think they saw Arjun written on Maya.

Now the second part. Wont you help to remove the blemish on you. Copyright funda. Actually Arjun goes with her and then they both find who it is. Maya is leading him, she knows Arjun is not a duffer. She knows what Arjun will do.

Now the mystery of box no: 8 is what haunts. They showed that number again yesterday. Yes the revelation is Arjun and something related to him. Even I am getting that feeling.
Fallingsnow thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey,I have loved your posts here. They really crack me up sometimes.Coming to his post, I agree will maya leave any loopholes in her plan which had been planning for so long,or was it deliberate.But there could have been some tiny detail which she forgot.I'm just confused about that right now.And yes I really hope saanj does something now.
AlexP927 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@manya and @alex thanks so much for this post, because since yesterday I was breaking the head what Arjun realized, also 2 symbolisms from season 1. One the copy right stealing which Arjun says he did it and then Maya goes to him and asks wont he help him to find the right culprit.

Second when the tatoo of Maya was made in Arjun's heart, the tatoo of Arjun was made in Maya's wrist. In a way Maya is in Arjun's heart was hidden from the world( rather you can tell you can see it only if Arjun opens the shirt) but Arjun is Maya's heart beat is displayed publicly. I mean wrist is the place everyone sees. There is nothing to hide there.

Yesterday I was thinking of Maya's hand out. So in all probability it is the tatoo. Absence of Arjun in Maya's wrist. I feel it was done purposefully in season 1 is because only they both know about it. And only Arjun can find it. Dusky's duffer cannot find it, but Maya's Arjun can. That tatoo business was between them. VM and Saanjh saw Maya written on Arjun but I dont think they saw Arjun written on Maya.

Now the second part. Wont you help to remove the blemish on you. Copyright funda. Actually Arjun goes with her and then they both find who it is. Maya is leading him, she knows Arjun is not a duffer. She knows what Arjun will do.

Now the mystery of box no: 8 is what haunts. They showed that number again yesterday. Yes the revelation is Arjun and something related to him. Even I am getting that feeling.

no need to say thanks shruthi...it takes more than one mind to come up with theorires, manya ur post seriously is really good, we've come up with weirdest theories...thats the whole fun of forums i guess? n fandoms in general. n besides shruti, i for one come up with half the theories based on ur analysis n wut i read from here. u really put a new perspective to things that my 19 year old brain cant even comprehend sometimes, like the 786 thing.

about the two symbolisms u mentioned tho...the tattoo thing is no longer significant since it ws the ring n not the tattoo but like u said, the tattoo was also something intimate between them which only they knew, similarly the ring thing ws the same...(in my opinion tho...they shudv let it be the tattoo n not the ring...thats jus a dumb mouth-drop moment like wth...but ah well...same thing...kind of)

n second the maya leading arjun. I never said this out loud but ever since saanjh lost prem n said that burning others dialogue on the roof i had this feeling that maya or mayb in the beyhadh world, destiny is trying to make saanjh walk maya's path. Make her know what pain is, what it feels to be betrayed...basically know what it is to be maya mehrotra...n saanjh failing us up until now then makes sense to me...bcuz she isnt ready yet (it takes fire to fight with fire right aur maya ek aag hai...so saanjh is ready now...or mayb a little more push) but with hw she acted with the fake maya's dead body n said im sorry, it reminded me, as well, of the time maya said im sorry to jhanvi...i think now the changed saanjh who has bcuz of maya seen hw the world works; is ready to find the maya we hav been talking abt n most importantly...be empathetic n understand her unlike the rest of the world...i guess this is where both saanjh and arjun will become prem's legacy (cuz individually the two are tooo faulted to be his legacy...but this is my take on the whole prem legacy thing )...

arjun's darkness n misery is a result of his actions plus maya's beyhadh pyaar but to break that is saanjh. i told you right, there has been one too many symbolism of these three having their lives interlinked...they hav shown too many destiny-deciding-things on this show plus spiritual stuff as well n nw monks n a new maya...so definitely it will take both arjun and saanjh to reach the truth of the 9 year old maya inside maya the woman. lets see tho...how different the new maya is...n hw things will play out but that's my theory for now...if i think anymore my brain will stop functioning...also remember wat i said abt the 786 thing on laska's post...with the rebirth symbolism, do u think its more probable now? the old maya being the one in the way of the new maya to reach arjun? i still dnt get my own theory of it πŸ˜• ...but yeah somewhere along those lines i guess...it cud be...wat say?
Edited by AlexP927 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Alex Saanjh will walk Maya's path, that was sure. Bhaigan bhartha. I can never forget this scene. Maya slow burning that brinjal. If there is any spectacular scene in Beyhadh after what they showed yesterday it was the bhaigan bharthaπŸ˜ƒ. I had put a different interpretation then as I had given a different trajectory to Saanjh's character. But now it looks Saanjh will travel Maya's path. See for me Saanjh has to realize the real worth of Prem the father which she has not realized till now. What difference he made to her life. Yes she didnt get Arjun, but she had Prem a father any girl would love to have, a father who treats you his princess. Was Arjun worth losing that father. Realization has to come.
Coming to Maya, she is still a mix. She has come to a calm place. But then the old Maya exists. That's why both the chanting and the obsessive tune played together yesterday. Can she experience a different world there away from money and power. Can she gain knowledge in real sense. What Maya lacked in her life was direction, the right knowledge. Money was the problem of her life. Money her grand father gave for which Ashwin spoiled her life. What will be her choice if she gets right knowledge. It will define her.
Lucifer666 thumbnail
@shruti I will also say the same thing as @Alex did, more than us helping you it is actually you helping us understand the situation in this show. (Even my 19 year old brain is unable to understand this series)
As for Saanjh, only time will tell.
I still cant believe she let the dead body burn even after knowing that this was not Maya's dead body!!
Yeh Lawyer hai!! Yeh kaisi lawyer hai?!!
Aur Saanjh ka wahi purana "Main Maya ko chodungi nahi"
Arrey pehle pakkad toh le!
Brainless, useless and hopeless!!!
But all of us are still hoping for her to gain some brains and defeat Maya or else its game over.

Also the moment when she calls Maya "bewakoof" I was laughing like hell over here.
Jitna law Saanjh ne apni poori zindagi mein nahi padha, utna Maya ne ek hi din mein apply kar diya.
Uske baad bhi yeh brainless mata hamari das sar waali raavan ko bewakoof keh rahi hai.
Saanjh ki life mein chahe kuch ho jaaye uska arrogance wahi ka wahi rehta hai!

And our Saadhvi Maya Devi.
Maya ji badi jaldi aapne sanyaas le liya. Itni jaldi bhi kya thi, abhi thode aur murder kar leti, 10-20 aur logon ki zindagi barbaad kardeti fir aaram se sanyaas le leti. Koi jaldi nahi hai.
Maya baby you are so talented, ab jaldhi Maya world ki first alien saadhvi assasin banegi!
Sabki wicket uda degi.
Jai ho Maya Devi ki!!!

Honestly, I created the thread "Maya's Plan" thinking I have some idea regarding what is maya's plan, par yahaan toh Maya ka plan successfully complete bhi hogaya par mujhe kuch samajh mein nahi aaya.
Sab Maaya hai...
Once again.. Jai Ho Maya Devi Ki!!!

PS: The way they made Maya enter on papasamyam mantra, I really loved it and it was pretty apt for the scene.
Lucifer666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fallingsnow

Hey,I have loved your posts here. They really crack me up sometimes.Coming to his post, I agree will maya leave any loopholes in her plan which had been planning for so long,or was it deliberate.But there could have been some tiny detail which she forgot.I'm just confused about that right now.And yes I really hope saanj does something now.

@Fallingsnow thanks a lot for reading my threads and appreciating it, I am glad that I was able to make you laugh. πŸ˜ƒ

As for the planning, lets see, Arjun noticing the mark on Maya's finger is really suspicious to me.
How come he was so sure when everything else matched perfectly, didnt he doubt for one second that the mark could get healed?
I dont know whether the writers are so lousy or Arjun the character is hiding something but this thing just doesnt feel right.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@manya, @alex at 19 year old you guys are doing damn good. I dont think at 19 year old I would have thought this much πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Also there was no online discussions like this. We will simply enjoy something and leave it at that πŸ˜ƒ
Actually I love to read independent thoughts. You can feel an independent thought when you read it and also an open mind.

To enjoy what I write you need an open mind. Not judgement. it is mostly at present it feels so, but I am open to change looking at other parameters.

I enjoy Maya. She is a woman of action. Saanjh I had hope. But every time she comes with dialogues and nothing else. Other person is Ayan. He is also man of action. Arjun man of dialogues. Dusky-Duffer friendship ke naam pe dialogue pe dialogue bolte hain but nothing concrete comes.

It had not come even before Maya. What constructive thing happened for Arjun before Maya. He was not working. He changed 6 jobs. He was lazy. Post marriage when Maya doesnt allow him to drink, Dusky allows him to get drunk and tell ILU to her. Still Maya alone destroyed Duffer.