Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
@manya if Maya could do so many things, why not a fake pregnancy report. But then it confuses because for Ayan's DNA report Maya had put Ayan's DNA on her, hence the report per se was not fake, but the action of Maya lead to that report which gave wrong indication.
So I feel here Maya might have switched the blood samples of hers and the maid, hence report says pregnant, but sample is not Maya's😆. Because Maya dont make fake reports, she just twist the truth, the way she did with Malkhani and many other funda she has done so far.

See Maya doesnt have to think of too many permutations and combinations. She had to set up things in such a manner that the world perceive Arjun has married her for money and Saanjh is supposed to be his mistress. That was her goal if Arjun ever tried to cheat her or leave her. Her goal was clear and she defined the path for the same.

It was exactly like what Ashwin did to her from childhood. Ashwin wanted to prove her mad and bad. So he might have directed her behaviour in such a way so that the world perceives her mad and bad.

Saanjh never realized the power of Maya while she attacked Maya the woman with her snubs. Her own selfishness to hold on to Arjun, make decisions for Arjun, cling to him now and then, not taking independant stands has made Maya win so easily.
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: manya_roy

@fernandes the timeline doesnt matter.

As you pointed out, Maya is an alien, she is Rajnikant, she is GOD!!
Woh kuch bhi kar sakti hai, it doesnt matter, We should not expect cvs to show us logical and normal things from Maya.
She will do all her aliengiri!

Toh Maya sab kuch kar sakti hai yeh toh main samajh gayi, par Arjun kuch bhi kyun nahi kar sakta yeh main nahi samjhi??
Maya was shouting at the top of her voice "Arjun please, mera bachcha!"
And the caring neighbour shruti hears her from the opposite building!
But Arjun who is having dinner in the same house with Saanjh cant hear it. 🤪
Sahi hi kiya Maya ne jo kiya.
Saanjh ke saath khaana khaane ka itna shock tha openly Maya ne sab kiya, inn dono ko pata hi nahi chala?
Ab saath main baith ke jail ka khaana khaate huye yaad karna Maya ko!
Kya log hain yaar ueh dono!

Saanjh ka tu mujhe samajh mein hi nahi aata, duniya ki pehli aisi lawyer hogi jo client ko begunah saabit karne ke chakkar mein khud jail chali gayi!
Aur sach bolun toh Saanjh ko Maya ko kuch bhi kehna ka koi hak nahi hai.
Main toh kehti hoon ki Saanjh ko Maya ke pair choo kar thank you kehna chahiye.
Saanjh ki law ki dukaan chalti hi Maya the crimnal ki wajah se hai, warna iss jaisi ghatiya lawyer ko kaun appoint karega??

Coming to Arjun, I dont know what Maya wants but it looks like, I will die, He will die, it will be great fun!
"Jo pyaar jeete jee nahi mila, woh marne ke baad mil jaayega"
But I still have my doubts on what is going on.
Maybe Maya has something else going on in her demented mind. 😈
But for now, I think it is faasi ka fanda for Arjun.

@bold...you wrote it superbly 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@manya if Maya could do so many things, why not a fake pregnancy report. But then it confuses because for Ayan's DNA report Maya had put Ayan's DNA on her, hence the report per se was not fake, but the action of Maya lead to that report which gave wrong indication.

So I feel here Maya might have switched the blood samples of hers and the maid, hence report says pregnant, but sample is not Maya's😆. Because Maya dont make fake reports, she just twist the truth, the way she did with Malkhani and many other funda she has done so far.

See Maya doesnt have to think of too many permutations and combinations. She had to set up things in such a manner that the world perceive Arjun has married her for money and Saanjh is supposed to be his mistress. That was her goal if Arjun ever tried to cheat her or leave her. Her goal was clear and she defined the path for the same.

It was exactly like what Ashwin did to her from childhood. Ashwin wanted to prove her mad and bad. So he might have directed her behaviour in such a way so that the world perceives her mad and bad.

Saanjh never realized the power of Maya while she attacked Maya the woman with her snubs. Her own selfishness to hold on to Arjun, make decisions for Arjun, cling to him now and then, not taking independant stands has made Maya win so easily.

that's why i find Maya different😆

Yes Alex you were absolutely rigth!! 👏
Maya had it all planned from the very start just like you said.

But that has left me confused as hell.
So basically Maya had thought of each and every possible permutation and combination and had a plan for every possibility!
WOWW!!!
This girl is pure genius. She even anticipated that something can happen to her bandar and made a plan accordingly.

She has more brains than Albert Einstein, Sherlock Holmes, Joker and Batman, even Tony Stark all combined together!!!
I know she is a negative character and that too fictional but I seriously want her autograph!

Coming to the BIG AND WRONG thing concealed from us, I hope it turns true, coz as of now, nothing makes sense to me, so hopefully that big revelation will make complete sense.

But there are too many confusing things.
Maya's pregnancy report when she wasnt actually pregnant, maya asking goddess laxmi to support her husband when she is clearly against Arjun, Maya who is actually alive wants Arjun to die so that they can be together??
These things are just creating more confusion for me.

@bold...Maya had sarcasm in her prayer😆...she was going to trap Arjun badly that is why asking sarcastically to goddess lakshmi to give him some strength to tolerate her wrath😆
Edited by MissIamTheBoss - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So, Maya's survival mystery is getting unfolded slowly if one were to rely on some media reports (Bollywood life, dated 10th July) ! Some sketchy details emerged about her life in caves of some Sadhu's ashram post her death!
It seems some Sadhus revive her ( What nonsense! A cock & bull story, in this age too!) from near death or actual death -we are not sure- but she gets her life back! How she survived all this post-mortem, only Maya, the demi-goddess knows!
She has gone bald now but the brain below the bald head is still the same! Oh no! it is even more dangerous! The Sadhus, kids or even serene ambience in the ashram environs has no effect on Maya as she is seething with vengence! Maya is in white attire & has not chosen saffron! Don't know why Sadhus saved her first & then shaved her later possibly! Saved her? Alright, they are Sadhus & kind! But why shaved her head? Because she had a close shave with death!

Now Arjun , Ayaan & Saanjh . . . Khabardar!
The mummy returns! Bandar ka mummy nahi! The original Maya mummy returns from death coffin! Now,in all blood & flesh!
There will be no peace till you all go into pieces! Save your ass, if you can!

Sadhvi Maya Devi aa rahee hai, bahut jaldee! uppar jaana baaki ab!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

So, Maya's survival mystery is getting unfolded slowly if one were to rely on some media reports (Bollywood life, dated 10th July) ! Some sketchy details emerged about her life in caves of some Sadhu's ashram post her death!
It seems some Sadhus revive her ( What nonsense! A cock & bull story, in this age too!) from near death or actual death -we are not sure- but she gets her life back! How she survived all this post-mortem, only Maya, the demi-goddess knows!
She has gone bald now but the brain below the bald head is still the same! Oh no! it is even more dangerous! The Sadhus, kids or even serene ambience in the ashram environs has no effect on Maya as she is seething with vengence! Maya is in white attire & has not chosen saffron! Don't know why Sadhus saved her first & then shaved her later possibly! Saved her? Alright, they are Sadhus & kind! But why shaved her head? Because she had a close shave with death!

Now Arjun , Ayaan & Saanjh . . . Khabardar!
The mummy returns! Bandar ka mummy nahi! The original Maya mummy returns from death coffin! Now,in all blood & flesh!
There will be no peace till you all go into pieces! Save your ass, if you can!

Sadhvi Maya Devi aa rahee hai, bahut jaldee! uppar jaana baaki ab!

So Saadhu's would revive Maya? As in the body which went through post mortem ??
🤣 🤣 🤣

Suspense Suspense karte karte kahaan aa gaya yeh show??

Aur Saadhuon ko koi aur nahi mila zinda karne ke liye?
Maya ko zinda kar diya!
Inn logon ko nobel prize in medicine milna chahiye, post mortem huyi body ko jeevat kar diya.

And you're talking about Arjun Saanjh, mujhe toh darr hai kahin Sadhvi Maya Devi wahan ke saare saadhuon ko hi na upar pohochade.

Kya characters hain yaar iss show mein
Arjun - Isse kuch samajh mein nahi aata
Saanjh - Isse rone ke siwaa kuch nahi aata
Maaya - Yeh "Main kya karti" keh keh ke sabko maar deti hai par khud nahi marti

Kya hai yaar.
Yeh Maaya theek nahi ho sakti.
Yeh haar nahi sakti.
Arjun aur Saanjh jaise useless log isse hara nahi sakte.
Issko koi jail bhej nahi sakta.
Ab yeh marr bhi nahi sakti!!!

ALL HAIL ALIEN QUEEN MAYA!!!
feona-frona thumbnail
I don't get it why not being samyas relation 8n court & maya has kill3d so my
any ppl & no proof?samyas relation must have some proof they should have told it 2 court.coz there must be somebody aware of their relation
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So Saadhu's would revive Maya? As in the body which went through post mortem ??
🤣 🤣 🤣

Suspense Suspense karte karte kahaan aa gaya yeh show??

Aur Saadhuon ko koi aur nahi mila zinda karne ke liye?
Maya ko zinda kar diya!
Inn logon ko nobel prize in medicine milna chahiye, post mortem huyi body ko jeevat kar diya.

And you're talking about Arjun Saanjh, mujhe toh darr hai kahin Sadhvi Maya Devi wahan ke saare saadhuon ko hi na upar pohochade.

Kya characters hain yaar iss show mein
Arjun - Isse kuch samajh mein nahi aata
Saanjh - Isse rone ke siwaa kuch nahi aata
Maaya - Yeh "Main kya karti" keh keh ke sabko maar deti hai par khud nahi marti

Kya hai yaar.
Yeh Maaya theek nahi ho sakti.
Yeh haar nahi sakti.
Arjun aur Saanjh jaise useless log isse hara nahi sakte.
Issko koi jail bhej nahi sakta.
Ab yeh marr bhi nahi sakti!!!

ALL HAIL ALIEN QUEEN MAYA!!!

Aur bolo Jai Maya Di! Shaayad apane zindahi bachh jathai hai!!
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Arjun Found A Loophole In
Maya's Perfect Plan

Now I might be wrong, but how it looked to me was, Arjun went to see Maya's dead body in the morgue but there was something wrong and Arjun was able to find it.
When the realisation sunk in, he laughed like a maniac, after all he just understood Maya's master plan.
He told the same thing to Saanjh.

Now what could it be?
Well, I feel that he must have found something which indicated that the dead body is not Maya's.

But that ward boy was saying something regarding Maya's eyes moving.
So is Maya alive even after post mortem?? (I really hope CVs dont show us that)
Did Arjun realise that Maya is alive?
Well, one can certainly rule out this possibility, the body had undergone post mortem, and if this body was alive then Arjun and Saanjh did not had to find evidence, they could have simply asked everyone to go and check the body, end of the case.
Since that did not happened, it means that body is dead for sure.

Leaving us with the first scenario as the only option.
Arjun realised something wrong, told it to Saanjh.
So now Saanjh would give her fine and get ready to search for the real Maya.
Saanjh may not be the brightest of people, but it is her Arjun on stake so she would definitely save him (I really hope that)
Now considering all of this, Saanjh has only 3 months, she has to find Maya, so maybe thats how the next 3 months of the show are going to be, with Saanjh finally finding Maya and helping Arjun out of this faasi ka fanda.

But I am still in doubt, rather, in suspicion.

First, maya the perfect planner had a loophole in such a beautifully crafted plan.

Second, out of all the people, Arjun the duffer realises it?

Well, the first one is not that suspicious but the second one is giving me some hard time to digest it.

I have no idea why am I feeling so, but since a long time I have been suspicious of this character Arjun for some reason that I had no clue about, and as the series keeps on moving forward, I cant help but doubt his character even more with no valid reason!

I dont know why but I have a feeling that the big secret that Alex was talking about will be something related to Arjun!
Lucifer666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Yes, Shruti exchange of samples is the most probable way, knowing how cautious Maya is regarding these reports.

I think more than saanjh's selfishness, her stupid and useless attitude is going to cost her and more than anything "I am a Saint who can do no wrong" attitude will cost her.

Lets see. She now has only 3 months and she has to find something or else she would lose the only thing important to her - Dusky's Duffer. So hopefully this time she wouldn't disappoint us.