Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Exactly Manya. I also not agreeing to what Maya does especially killing of VM and of course trapping Ayan in rape case and now trapping Arjun with murder. But can Dusky show me something different.
She was willing to marry her father's killer. I would have been happy if she had tried something than simply telling duffer tumhare dosti ha imtehaan hai.

But we should never forget one thing, dusky is duffer's pagalpan, his madness. So in a nutshell she will make everyone mad.😆😆 more than the bad and mad Maya.

By the way EHT is being re telecast in Star utsav at 9pm and I managed to catch hold of one episode. There also CVs had played a lot with thoughts and the actions were in line with thoughts. When I had analyzed EHT I had analyzed symbolisms but not thoughts, but the story's crux was in the thoughts or what you feel as it defines your actions.

In Beyhadh also this part is explored very much but in a much more complex way than EHT.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

I don't think the show will have the same ending. It was just three hours movie so acceptable but here maya has killing been his family and attempted to kill her own mother. So the show will not the same ending.

Dunno about the movie... only read the book.

Look at how this show is going? Given the uniqueness of the story I doubt if they will want to go and have a random ending?

We will soon get to know the real Arjun and Saanjh and I do not think we are going to love them either.

But Maya will not die if this is GG and makers are true to the book. So far they have been pretty true to the book.

feona-frona thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dunno why I am starting to feel that arjun alone will die in the end.maya may be in jail or cured & saanj will find her path.maya may get her partner.lets see
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today s episode proves again that maya decides every thing in advance. She doesn't create plan on someone's provocation. Her plans are pre decided.
AlexP927 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
manya remember what i had written about what my take on maya's plan is...after today's episdoe im even more sure of it. Maya had everything planned out for that moment wen arjun betrays her n the loss of the child ws the thing that set evrything in motion for her to plan her death n frame arjun. maya never trusted arjun n hw could she...she has always been insecure of saanjh...n another thing...nw im even more sure of my gut feeling...something BIG is definitely WRONG here...idk wut the CVs have planned but its going to b daaamn exciting n i just can't wait.
AlexP927 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

@AlexP27 - u said maya waits till last provocation. She even let it slide the I love u incident. It's only after the holy incident which instigated her to react like that. So she got of rid of saanjh through fake pregnancy after holi incident so it wasn't even the restaurant thing.

Just wait ! The fake pregnancy started soon after she managed to separate arjun from vandana and ayaan. So the fake pregnancy was done only in the intention of throwing saanjh out of arjun s life. So it's not these incidents that instigated her. She has already decided. So how can u say she was genuine and she let it slide and only reacts until last provocation?

When vandana was against maya it was ayaan and saanjh who supported maya. Ayaan paid the price of being vandana s son. So why did maya come up with fake pregnancy? She was genuine to saanjh right. Saanjh did try to move away but there also maya stopped her because maya wanted arjun to throw her out of their lives.

Regarding Mauritius trip whatever happened u don't find any Manipulation. If that phone call was just work. There was no need to show that scene but if u still feel there was no Manipulation from the hot air balloon till the Mauritius trip. Then I have nothing to about it. All I can say I disagree with u.

Lastly I would like to say that just like anyone who has anger issues blames everyone for making them angry similarly maya also blames the world to instigate her.The truth is maya has issues that the reason why she reacts like that. So nobody is responsible for making maya the way she behaves. The only person who is responsible is maya.

okay first of all, weren't we talking about arjun? I mentioned those things about maya to tell you what arjun did after or before those actions of maya n hw at every step he COULD HAVE stopped her. Lets not get into a maya discussion bcuz we both clearly know where we stand so lets agree to disagree wen it comes to her.

Although, let me jus say, that bfr the fake pregnancy was revealed i ws sure it wsnt fake bcuz it hapnd bfr the whole saanjh-arjun restaurant n holi incident but now idk y the CVs are saying as though maya faked it only to separate saanjh, wen maya clearly did not do it at the right time..maybe a time-blooper or mayb maya did it to separate arjun from vanadana even more, to ensure those attempts to reconcile are not there as she is now pregnant...lets leave this first pregnancy aside cuz the cvs themselves hav messed that up

second, wen did i say that there was no manipulation from the hot air balloon to mauritius...please read wut i said again :)
i said that from the 30th episode till the scene on the rooftop, the love-triangle shifted from a typical love triangle to the dominant one winning. n in a love-triangle trying/manipulating/wooing wtever name u wanna give is normal so honestly the whole season 1 dsnt bother me at all, if it does to you...again lets agree to disagree :)

third, there are people responsible for making maya who she is. Ashwin, Jhanvi n one more person, samay. most ppl jus say that maya ws abused as a kid n thats it but hav u ever thought that for maya that abuse never ended. Maya till the moment she fell in love with arjun has been going through abuse from ashwin. Do you know hw messed up that can turn a person? Her physical abuse wch started after her 9th bday may hav ended wen jhanvi kicked him out of the house but ashwin still kept coming back...she ws mentally tortured n constantly reminded of her fears again n again for 15 years n in addition, during those time she met samay who used her...yes yes she let him but look at the why also...it ws for jhanvi n bcuz maya wud rather die than let ashwin her biggest enemy win...in one of the early episodes where it ws raining outsdie n maya n jhanvi were talking, jhanvi tells maya to give arjun a chance n tells that he has the guts to fight the world for you, n maya remembers arjun saving her from ashwin, n then jhanvi says that he will only love you n she dreams of him n the moment she imagined with him in office...point of mentioning this is to show that for maya...woh har baar jis duniya ko blame karti hai woh ashwin aur samay jaise log hai...she blames them n why shudnt she! they ruined her...THEY made her the mad nad bad maya.
also maya never not evn in front of ashwin admitted that she was mad...she cdnt evn say the word 'pagal' but now she at least admits that yes i have become mentally unstable but she still thinks the same...that love will cure her, n since this discussion was abt arjun once again let me tell you, arjun only fueled that thought process of maya by not seeking medical help for her beforehand, uski ek qasm le kar maya ne arjun ko samay ke bare mein bata diya tha..cdnt he do the same n get her help...teen saal bas haye meri qasmat kar raha than thn he has the nerve to say infront of vandana k agar pagalpan kam kiya to pyaar kam hojayga...lik wut am i supposed to think of that??? that arjun liked maya's beyhadh pyaar?? n evn now in jail he knows maya used to go crazy for him aur uske liye woh puri duniya se lar leti thi... toh samjhdaar bande ne aaj tak kuch kiya kyun nahi???!!!

We can disagree about maya n her actions...i know what she all she has done in the name of love is wrong but she did it for him n her reasons n her past do make me sympathize but i just can't with arjun. n since u clearly started talking abt maya...i assume that u hav changed ur perspective on arjun now? or do u still feel pity for him? i can only feel sorry for his condition but never pity him cuz he landed himself in that situation... and as far as the current track is going n maya doing things on provocation, there is still a lot of mystery to go so wont say anything regarding that cuz maya's motive for framing arjun itself is lacking logic or enough reason...abhi current track mein bohot kuch baqi hai.
Lucifer666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Exactly Manya. I also not agreeing to what Maya does especially killing of VM and of course trapping Ayan in rape case and now trapping Arjun with murder. But can Dusky show me something different.

She was willing to marry her father's killer. I would have been happy if she had tried something than simply telling duffer tumhare dosti ha imtehaan hai.

But we should never forget one thing, dusky is duffer's pagalpan, his madness. So in a nutshell she will make everyone mad.😆😆 more than the bad and mad Maya.

By the way EHT is being re telecast in Star utsav at 9pm and I managed to catch hold of one episode. There also CVs had played a lot with thoughts and the actions were in line with thoughts. When I had analyzed EHT I had analyzed symbolisms but not thoughts, but the story's crux was in the thoughts or what you feel as it defines your actions.

In Beyhadh also this part is explored very much but in a much more complex way than EHT.

Yes Shruti, dusky has already drove me mad!!

Coming to EHT, that show was on another level altogether and I can never forget Sakshi Goenka but in EHT the characters were divided into two groups - the positive and the negative.
Here in beyhadh, every character is negative, they are also divided into 2 groups - the brainless and Maya.

It is so hilarious to witness all the brainless people at one side, still Maya winning all the time that too so effortlessly.
I guess this is the proper case of "Ek naari sabpe bhaari"
Lucifer666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppinss

Dunno about the movie... only read the book.

Look at how this show is going? Given the uniqueness of the story I doubt if they will want to go and have a random ending?

We will soon get to know the real Arjun and Saanjh and I do not think we are going to love them either.

But Maya will not die if this is GG and makers are true to the book. So far they have been pretty true to the book.

Of course Maya is not going to die, Maya mar gayi toh ham dekhege kya?
The whole show is working on Jenny's portrayal of the bad and mad Maya.

Lets see what they do to Saanjh and Arjun.
I am already not liking them, so I dont see the need of anything new to make their characters deplorable.
Lucifer666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: feona-frona

dunno why I am starting to feel that arjun alone will die in the end.maya may be in jail or cured & saanj will find her path.maya may get her partner.lets see

Your talking about the end, I have seriously started to think that Arjun ki faansi pakki ho gayi hai.
Maya has set a perfect trap, and if that wasnt enough Saanjh is hell bent to prove all the allegations true in the court by her stupid acts.
Lucifer666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlexP927

manya remember what i had written about what my take on maya's plan is...after today's episdoe im even more sure of it. Maya had everything planned out for that moment wen arjun betrays her n the loss of the child ws the thing that set evrything in motion for her to plan her death n frame arjun. maya never trusted arjun n hw could she...she has always been insecure of saanjh...n another thing...nw im even more sure of my gut feeling...something BIG is definitely WRONG here...idk wut the CVs have planned but its going to b daaamn exciting n i just can't wait.

Yes Alex you were absolutely rigth!! 👏
Maya had it all planned from the very start just like you said.

But that has left me confused as hell.
So basically Maya had thought of each and every possible permutation and combination and had a plan for every possibility!
WOWW!!!
This girl is pure genius. She even anticipated that something can happen to her bandar and made a plan accordingly.

She has more brains than Albert Einstein, Sherlock Holmes, Joker and Batman, even Tony Stark all combined together!!!
I know she is a negative character and that too fictional but I seriously want her autograph!

Coming to the BIG AND WRONG thing concealed from us, I hope it turns true, coz as of now, nothing makes sense to me, so hopefully that big revelation will make complete sense.

But there are too many confusing things.
Maya's pregnancy report when she wasnt actually pregnant, maya asking goddess laxmi to support her husband when she is clearly against Arjun, Maya who is actually alive wants Arjun to die so that they can be together??
These things are just creating more confusion for me.