Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
It all makes sense now.
When CVs decided to show Maya going to asylum for 6 months, I was like "Why would she leave Arjun, she cant stay away from him even for a second."
But now it is all clear.

When Samay had kidnapped Maya, Maya had told Arjun's love is above everything else
"Arjun ka pyaar tab bhi kam nahi hoga, ulta badhega"
Badhna toh chodo Arjun's love was gone.
Arjun goes and takes Saanjh's hand, causing Maya to undo all the marriage rituals in her head.
Nafrat se uska dil fatt raha hai..
Remember that scene, when maya makes Arjun portrait out of medicines,we feel it is for the sake of love, right?
But how many of you have watched EHT? Payal, the victim of the series makes a similar portrait of Shaurya Goenka, her rapist, and that was not out of love.
That was for hatred, and her elder sister went out for revenge.
Here maya is going to do a mix of both - hatred and revenge.

And that is why she went to asylum, to prepare it all in these 6 months.
Log apni shaadi ki itni tayyari nahi karte jitne Maya ne marne ke liye ki!
I wouldnt be surprised agar iss sab mein Samay uski help kar raha hoga.
Maya must have saved Samay, who knows maybe brought him back from dead.
Jab woh marne ke baad khud ko zinda kar sakti hai toh Samay kya cheez hai.
So it is decided, maya is joker and Samay is her Harley Quinn.

Then in this last 6 months, she prepares and plots everything.
Makes Shruti her friend and appear as a victim in front of her.
Releases Ayaan, knowing completely well that he would harbour the feelings of revenge against her.
And she used his feelings.
Ayaan kabhi Maya ko takkar de hi nahi raha tha, woh toh bas Maya ke Maya jaal mein fasa chala jaa raha tha.
When Maya fell for Ayaan's trick and went on to check on Arjun, I simply could not get it.
How come Maya fell for such a petty trick?
She did not fell for it, she pretended to fell for it.

QUES ❓ : What are the chances that Ayaan's accident, Maya's miscarriage, VM's death and Maya's death all happen in a span of 6-8 hours?
ANSWER : The chances are very high provided that Maya had it all planned since last 6 months.

Firstly, making Ayaan feel that he has an upper hand in the game, then crushing him under his car.
One cannot help but wonder, why would she leave a trail of blood behind her, why not erase it before going to VM's room and talking to her?
Because she wanted VM to see it.
VM seeing it was essential for the next step.

Next step, miscarriage.
This was the last time she wanted to test Arjun.
If his mother harms bandar, would he do anything?
If bandar is not there, will he still be there for me?
If Arjun passed, she would drop her plan, if not, well the, Arjun Sharma say goodbye to life!
So she deliberately fell from the stairs.

Now there is a theory whether bandar is alive or not?
Anything can happen in beyhadh.
But if I have to vote - NO
The child's importance was just a 'dor' between her and Arjun, someone who would help her get back in the house to execute her revenge.
I dont see why Maya would even take the effort to keep the baby alive, when she does not have Arjun around.
The moment she thought of trapping Arjun, she must have let go of the the thought of her baby.
But that is strictly my POV.

Step 3, giving Arjun a very strong reason to come back to her, to kill her.
She killed VM in the most torturous way she could remember. Maya as a child was locked away and felt that it was the worst way possible.
So the demented mind eliminates VM in the same manner.
"Main yahan apne dard ka hissab maangne aayi hoon"
Maya was tortured in a very similar manner, for which VM had no sympathy whatsoever, rather she went forward by rubbing salt on Maya's wounds.
Maya being the demented Maya, goes on to give her the same treatment but in the most gruesome way possible, Maya Style.

Last step, she prepares for her fake death.
Arjun comes, she has already placed all her chess pieces in the right position.
Shruti, the eye witness, watchman the evidence of Arjun's rage and cruelty.
Arjun's clothes, passport and ticket.
Saanjh and Arjun's so called friendship's new dimension was shown to Shruti.
(I would not completely deny from that one, Saanjh had those feelings which were too strong for her to control, and Arjun did go on to hold her hand, sab kuch chod sakta hoon dusky ko nahi)
The letter which clearly stated, "Arjun meri har saas gin raha hai, agar mujhe kuch ho gaya toh ..."
The insurance policy, with Arjun's sign.
Going to mental asylum, and telling Arjun not to come and meet her.
(But didnt Arjun say somrthing like "Har hafte usse milne jana padta tha")
And the masterstroke, forcing Arjun to kill her by his very own hands.

And if this was not enough, she has a dead body.
I recently saw the video where they were giving agni to her chita, so this body is clearly not Maya's body. Maya must have planned/arranged it when she was in asylum.
So someone must have helped her, how can she arrange it on her own?
But she is Maya, so she maybe able to do it all alone.

Ek baat toh pakki hai, Maya mein itna dimaag hai ki Vishwanathan Anand ko bhi chutkiyon mein hara de.
Toh fir yeh toh duffer hai.
Duffer you are in a big mess!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

It all makes sense now.

When CVs decided to show Maya going to asylum for 6 months, I was like "Why would she leave Arjun, she cant stay away from him even for a second."
But now it is all clear.

When Samay had kidnapped Maya, Maya had told Arjun's love is above everything else
"Arjun ka pyaar tab bhi kam nahi hoga, ulta badhega"
Badhna toh chodo Arjun's love was gone.
Arjun goes and takes Saanjh's hand, causing Maya to undo all the marriage rituals in her head.
Nafrat se uska dil fatt raha hai..
Remember that scene, when maya makes Arjun portrait out of medicines,we feel it is for the sake of love, right?
But how many of you have watched EHT? Payal, the victim of the series makes a similar portrait of Shaurya Goenka, her rapist, and that was not out of love.
That was for hatred, and her elder sister went out for revenge.
Here maya is going to do a mix of both - hatred and revenge.

And that is why she went to asylum, to prepare it all in these 6 months.
Log apni shaadi ki itni tayyari nahi karte jitne Maya ne marne ke liye ki!
I wouldnt be surprised agar iss sab mein Samay uski help kar raha hoga.
Maya must have saved Samay, who knows maybe brought him back from dead.
Jab woh marne ke baad khud ko zinda kar sakti hai toh Samay kya cheez hai.
So it is decided, maya is joker and Samay is her Harley Quinn.

Then in this last 6 months, she prepares and plots everything.
Makes Shruti her friend and appear as a victim in front of her.
Releases Ayaan, knowing completely well that he would harbour the feelings of revenge against her.
And she used his feelings.
Ayaan kabhi Maya ko takkar de hi nahi raha tha, woh toh bas Maya ke Maya jaal mein fasa chala jaa raha tha.
When Maya fell for Ayaan's trick and went on to check on Arjun, I simply could not get it.
How come Maya fell for such a petty trick?
She did not fell for it, she pretended to fell for it.

QUES ❓ : What are the chances that Ayaan's accident, Maya's miscarriage, VM's death and Maya's death all happen in a span of 6-8 hours?
ANSWER : The chances are very high provided that Maya had it all planned since last 6 months.

Firstly, making Ayaan feel that he has an upper hand in the game, then crushing him under his car.
One cannot help but wonder, why would she leave a trail of blood behind her, why not erase it before going to VM's room and talking to her?
Because she wanted VM to see it.
VM seeing it was essential for the next step.

Next step, miscarriage.
This was the last time she wanted to test Arjun.
If his mother harms bandar, would he do anything?
If bandar is not there, will he still be there for me?
If Arjun passed, she would drop her plan, if not, well the, Arjun Sharma say goodbye to life!
So she deliberately fell from the stairs.

Now there is a theory whether bandar is alive or not?
Anything can happen in beyhadh.
But if I have to vote - NO
The child's importance was just a 'dor' between her and Arjun, someone who would help her get back in the house to execute her revenge.
I dont see why Maya would even take the effort to keep the baby alive, when she does not have Arjun around.
The moment she thought of trapping Arjun, she must have let go of the the thought of her baby.
But that is strictly my POV.

Step 3, giving Arjun a very strong reason to come back to her, to kill her.
She killed VM in the most torturous way she could remember. Maya as a child was locked away and felt that it was the worst way possible.
So the demented mind eliminates VM in the same manner.
"Main yahan apne dard ka hissab maangne aayi hoon"
Maya was tortured in a very similar manner, for which VM had no sympathy whatsoever, rather she went forward by rubbing salt on Maya's wounds.
Maya being the demented Maya, goes on to give her the same treatment but in the most gruesome way possible, Maya Style.

Last step, she prepares for her fake death.
Arjun comes, she has already placed all her chess pieces in the right position.
Shruti, the eye witness, watchman the evidence of Arjun's rage and cruelty.
Arjun's clothes, passport and ticket.
Saanjh and Arjun's so called friendship's new dimension was shown to Shruti.
(I would not completely deny from that one, Saanjh had those feelings which were too strong for her to control, and Arjun did go on to hold her hand, sab kuch chod sakta hoon dusky ko nahi)
The letter which clearly stated, "Arjun meri har saas gin raha hai, agar mujhe kuch ho gaya toh ..."
The insurance policy, with Arjun's sign.
Going to mental asylum, and telling Arjun not to come and meet her.
(But didnt Arjun say somrthing like "Har hafte usse milne jana padta tha")
And the masterstroke, forcing Arjun to kill her by his very own hands.

And if this was not enough, she has a dead body.
I recently saw the video where they were giving agni to her chita, so this body is clearly not Maya's body. Maya must have planned/arranged it when she was in asylum.
So someone must have helped her, how can she arrange it on her own?
But she is Maya, so she maybe able to do it all alone.

Ek baat toh pakki hai, Maya mein itna dimaag hai ki Vishwanathan Anand ko bhi chutkiyon mein hara de.
Toh fir yeh toh duffer hai.
Duffer you are in a big mess!!

The narrative seems plausible! Just a couple of points.

The pregnancy is genuine or not!
Theory 1: It was fake like the first one from day 1!
Theory 2: Maya changed her mind to abort, after Arjun declared he was done with her & would treat her only as a mother of his child, after Samay's death incident! That was the last chance for him to realise her love but he clearly failed her! He was not accepting her love & actually insulted her love by holding Saanj's hand in front of her eyes to walk away! He was considering her only for bandar -a child producing machine as Shruthi charged him later in front of everyone( She got this impression of Arjun only from Maya!) How can a beyhadh Maya allow someone to come in between & have a higher precedence than her ! After all, she did not even care for God & threw away Ganesha for Arjun & was ready to kill Jhanvi second time for a very petty (for us & not for Maya!) reason!
Her hyper level activity during & after Ayaan's incident till her fake death is unreal!

Now, let us come to her fake death!
I feel CVs are upto some high-tech!
Theory A: Plastic surgery on a dummy who has a physical stature more or less matching to Maya! it takes time to find one & six months are reasonable! Samay's help is not ruled out in this set-up! The person was perhaps maimed & killed to replace real Maya! At least, Maya was there with Arjun till the fatal (?) fall! There is some trick in the fall which needs to be scrutinized more!
Theory B: Human cloning is not possible till now but can Beyhadh writers cross a limit & pull off a scientific miracle?
Theory C: The chances of Maya returning merely as a ghost is very dim!

Whatever it may be, if there is a real body lying there, unless the real Maya comes & proves her identity with DNA tests & vouches for Arjun's innocence in a court, Arjun has no chance of escaping noose!
But Maya will have to face law for faking her death!
My take is a lot of water has flown under the bridge already, so what difference it is even going to make to her, if it is indeed the proverbial last straw on the camel's back!

PS: We know Arjun is a duffer! But the Cop interrogating him, too? He is trying to make a case that Arjun killed Maya for the huge booty of insurance monies -15 crore rupees!! Then why the hell does he think this duffer wants to elope with his illicit love on the same night of murder, without even waiting to collect insurance money?
Has he already got the measure of Pendulum Arjun? Or he is only another duffer as he is not verifying his visa status from the issuing country & destination in Air ticket make a tally to clinch his argument !?
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Perfectly summed it up. The best one I've read so far.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@manya you have written well. I have watched EHT. Yes Payal makes Shaurya's pictures and then throws it. Here Maya makes Ashwin pictures and crumples it. But in case of Arjun she makes 3 pictures. One in black and white, one in blood and one with pills. In fact she gives Arjun 3 dimensions and 3 faces. She doesnt crumple anything. Because Arjun is everything. The black and white shows her world view, world in black and white. She has seen the naughty Arjun in her office, also the Arjun who protected her from Ashwin. She had seen the Arjun who climbed 15 floors and also the Arjun who went down 15 floors, yet didnt name her in office, but accepted the copy right stealing blemish. So Arjun is 2 shades for her. Hence black and white portrait. Then the blood portrait. She will give her blood for Arjun, she will take blood for Arjun. Arjun is responsible for the way she plays with lives as everything is for Arjun. Third with pills. Arjun is her medicine. Not the pills. Arjun is her cure. All 3 versions are active in her mind, whether true or perceptions Arjun lives in her mind like that. She has not once thrown away or crumpled Arjun's portrait.
So if Arjun has 3 dimensions, Maya too has 3 dimensions. The black and white Maya of season 1 the manipulator who matches Arjun step by step. The blood bath Maya of season 2 who kill and take life. What is the third version of Maya. The day in between 2 birth dates of Maya. CVs have kept this well hidden and this third version is Arjun's saviour. The in between which Saanjh will have to find( hope she shows brain as for Arjun she will go any extendπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) . Maya the giri hui aurat cannot save Arjun she will take revenge and she has done everything to do that, Maya the vulnerable also cannot save Arjun as she is vulnerable, she needs Arjun to protect her. But someone can save Arjun. Someone in between these extremes. Life is not black and white, it is grey.
And this third version can be found by Prem's daughter. Maya herself had given in enough dope to find the third version but you have to look with the eyes of the heart, hear with the voice of the heart, feel with heart. A lawyer cannot win the case, Maya has made it sure. But a friend can.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@fernandes police interrogation is always indirect. They accuse you and see your response. Basically they are trying to extract reaction from you. What you say, what you do matters. So the police officer questions doesnt mean he is not intelligent. He is simply playing along to see how Arjun responds.
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@fernandes police interrogation is always indirect. They accuse you and see your response. Basically they are trying to extract reaction from you. What you say, what you do matters. So the police officer questions doesnt mean he is not intelligent. He is simply playing along to see how Arjun responds.

Agreed! Onus is on the defence! Saanjh could have countered his line of questioning! She could have checked details of Visa, destination & departure date if they all tally! But, she is only duffer's friend!
shruthiravi thumbnail
@fernandes Saanjh is lost in Maya. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Defence has to be strong, she has to go through everything like a through professional. She has to treat Arjun her client than duffer πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't get it? what's the revenge for ?

Saanjh clinging to Arjun?

Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@fernandes Saanjh is lost in Maya. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Defence has to be strong, she has to go through everything like a through professional. She has to treat Arjun her client than duffer πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@shruthiravi And you see, she has not learnt anything from the past! Her last misadventure in Maya's house, while she was in detective mode could have costed her life but for maya losing control in the last minute! Now with Maya lying dead in mortuary, an emboldened Saanjh is at it again, in an investigation avatar to complicate things once again for Arjun! Why is she not doing a lawyer's job? Has she outsourced her legal duties?
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@fernandes Yes I agree with you regarding maya's pregnancy.
I think she might have aborted the child beforehand.
Waise toh mujhe yeh bhi nahi samajh aata ki pregnancy or no pregnancy, par woh staircase se giri, aur usse kuch bhi nahi hua??
She is roaming the whole city killing people and being killed.

As per the body goes, I am prepared for all kinds of weird explanations from cvs.

Coming to that Police, bhai sabko Arjun virus ho rakha hai.
Saanjh barges into the room saying "Mere client se mere bina pooch taach nahi ki jaa sakti hai"
She points out that a letter is not written in today's age. Not a very good logic, bohot saare log apni feelings ko ek note mein likhte hain.
She says issme kahan likha hai ki Arjun ne Maya ko maara.
Saanjh aakhen kholke dekh, wahi likha hai.
Then they ask Arjun Maya se milne kyun nahi gaya.
Arjun toh Arjun, even Saanjh does not point out, ki Arjun har hafte milne jaaya karta tha.
Then she says ab kuch mat bolna yeh log galat matlab nikaalenge.
Maate woh log interrogation toh har haal mein karengena, chahe woh bole na bole! Woh nahi bolega toh apni tarah se interrogation karenga.
Then comes the life insurance part.
And as you pointed out, even I could not understand why Saanjh did not say anything.
If he runs away, has 2 air tickets, toh woh kaise claim karega insurance?
(And I seriously dont get the insurance thing, pura fnc pada hai Maya ke jaane ke baad which is worth millions aur yeh log ek insurance pakad ke baithe hain)
And even more than insurance I was laughing at the air tickets.
Woh tickets nahi boarding pass the, matlab bina airport gaye Arjun ne boarding pass kaise le liye? Another blooper from cvs.
Another thing I dont understand. Tickets Arjun ne nahi karayi, kissi ne toh karayi hogi.
Why did Saanjh not ask about the account jisse payment huyi, or the place jahan se booking karaye gayi?

She can point out the letter but not these obvious things??
Aur iss sab ke baad kehti hai ki "Aur koi saboot hai"
Are you crazzy!! Aur saboot kyun chahiye tujhe, jab tu inhein mein kuch point out nahi kar paa rahi hai?