Ok, move forward now

Tweeg thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Does anyone else find the show boring thesedays? I'm tired of Maya winning all the time. She's held the trump card for EVERYTHING so far, and I'm highly frustrated and bored. How can she be so perfect and flawless in her evil plans? I want to see some payback.
I really hope that the cvs give us a well thought out get even with Maya plot, and not some rushed hotch-potch. And I hope they start working on it quickly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Red_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I agree it is boring
Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Not really, I'm liking the show :)
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
All postive charcters are so Dumb... like really...why cant they Hit her Back when they r Dying๐Ÿ˜† Atleast injure Maya, ..
Police in Beyadh is so stupid ๐Ÿ˜†so much negativity is really not acceptable.

Show is MOVING FORWARD towards more negativity...๐Ÿ‘
chandni_barbie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This show is inspired by GG so it is bound to be negative Dont expect a positive ending for this show. In the end it will be maya and arjun together and arjun killing sanjh for maya.And if the CVS decide for a positive ending it will be sanjh killing arjun as mayas life is in arjun.
Tweeg thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maha15

All postive charcters are so Dumb... like really...why cant they Hit her Back when they r Dying๐Ÿ˜† Atleast injure Maya, ..

Show is MOVING FORdWARD towards more negativity...๐Ÿ‘

Yes, they are pretty dumb. Maya confessed everything and not just nice did Arjun think abut recording their conversation. I'm sure he had his mobile on him.
Sigh...
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: chandni_barbie

This show is inspired by GG so it is bound to be negative Dont expect a positive ending for this show. In the end it will be maya and arjun together and arjun killing sanjh for maya.And if the CVS decide for a positive ending it will be sanjh killing arjun as mayas life is in arjun.

I don't think they would go for a positive ending, no need for that to be frank
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am really enjoying the show right now, am just amused to know Maya's planning and plotting.. how can anyone be so intelligent in planning everything...so it's interesting to watch that what next she have planned.
SQ.com thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha15

Show is MOVING FORWARD towards more negativity...๐Ÿ‘

True๐Ÿ˜Š
Your reply cracked me๐Ÿ˜†
The show is actually so funny๐Ÿ˜†
VoiceOfHeart thumbnail
I don't agree wid show is boring BT definitely annoyed wid the one sided win always. Everytime it is her who initiating n only her who is finishing it. Seriously it is high time to put some brains in Arjun n saanjh so that at least in some places they decode Maya's plans. I m sure that time ll come BT afraid that it ll b end of show.
I wud like if they put some unpredictability to Arjun n saanjh's character.
Edited by VoiceOfHeart - 7 years ago