When a man in death row gets engaged . . .

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
When a man in death row gets engaged . . .

A few days ago, a tabloid news reported Maya commits suicide & Arjun is about to get engaged with Saanjh after that!
But, the official promo says that Arjun kills maya & gets a death sentence, for that!
Is it a contradiction, then? Can we dismiss this news item as false?
Well, if it were to happen, let us see how the story moves forward in S3, post Maya's death scenario!

So, Maya dies! But suicide or murder?
Of course neither, it is fake! You & me know that!

But, if Arjun gets death sentence as per official promo (funny though, as the court seemingly concluded so fast & is giving a death sentence at the drop of hat! Is it one such rare out of rarest cases that really deserves an award of death sentence to the accused?) then how can Maya take her revenge on a dead man?

So, it is obvious that court can not decide really Arjun's fate as it is exclusive right & privilege of Maya to decide what to do with Arjun! Don't you agree?

Then what? A suicide note has to surface from nowhere to save Arjun from death row! A definite possibility! Maya should save Arjun from death row and it can't be Saanjh running to the court saving Arjun every time! So boring!After all, still they are husband & wife even though the world believes that Maya is dead!

Maya may do it only to carry on playing her games with her estranged husband & eventually get him ready to deliver her version of justice to him!

This is a nice set-up as a much relieved Arjun will pay thanks to his pseudo-savior that is Saanjh & even will get ready now to engage with her to fulfill his dead mother's final wish!!

No legal hazels as Maya is dead every one believes so! Indeed so, as Arjun is saved only by her suicide note, owning up full responsibility of her death upon herself !
But, Maya is Maya & she is not done with her manipulations!
She will surely stop him at the right time as per her choosing! And her revenge story goes further complicating their life, finally leading upto a a legal divorce etc !
But, maya will not concede anything to him & shall obstruct every move of Arjun and harass him till the end!

Well . . well . . all of sudden -I got myself into story writing of beyhadh, unknowingly! isn't it?

I stop here & hope the writers come up with even a better story! Will they?

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepalee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Death sentence for killing Maya. Surely killing her is rarest of rare. After all she was about to deliver a BANDAR. She's national treasure. ...
Anyway, good post as usual. Cvs have mortgaged their brains...so anything can happen. Maya may get superpowers in season 4. She already has I guess. How the hell vandana landed on the bed again????