Karma -What Goes Around Comes Around

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi guyz
My name is Shreya, while I am not entirely new to India-Forums I have been away for almost 2 years and have decided to join back because the concept of Beyhadh has enthralled me.

So through this post I want to be bring notice to a ironic detail that was missed yesterday.

Maya prayed to Sri Lakshmi and asked her, you are elder to me you are greater then us than why did you leave me too.
You also said , take care of Arjun he loved his Mom a lot , despite being his step mother she was still his mother.
You know what is ironic Ganesha is the adopted son of Sri Lakshmi ,Paravati gifted him to her and Lakshmi promised to devote all the worlds wealth and prosperity to him and that is why Ganesha is always prayed next to Sri Lakshmi.
Also interestingly Ganesha was hidden by the Mala in the scene and we couldn't see him symbolising his disappearance from Mayas life.

I know why Sri Lakshmi didn't answers your prayers Maya because you falsely accused her son Ganesha and drowned him. The very same thing that you presume Vandana did to your child.

This scene is so powerful because if you observe carefully than you can see the parallels between Lakshmi-Ganesh story and that of the Vandana-Arjun.
This is not say Sri lakshmi ji is vindictive and is punishing you , no she can never do that she is mother of all it is through her that this world was born.
But she is Married to Vishnu who is the Supreme holder of the Karma. And like him too she will Grant you what you deserve. Their will be consequences of your actions, What you saw that shall you reap are the teachings of the Karma.
It will be interesting too see how Maa Lakshmiji would help Arjun.

Edited by crystalmoon - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice analysis . Loved reading it
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Ms Meghasharma
Glad you enjoyed , it was my first topic in a while so I was bit nervous about it.

People usually call Karma a bitch, but I don't agree Karma is the only thing that delivers justice.