Arjun & Kutta analogy

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Arjun & Kutta analogy!

It was Saanjh who used the Kutta word to address Arjun (Episode telecast on 10th April) when he abused Ayaan for the alleged rape attempt charge! Arjun got angry with Saanjh also and was about to slap her before she managed to stop him!

Then Samay abused Maya during the 'cricket bat' meeting (Episode telecast on 6th June) and called her husband as Kutta, while Arjun was just arriving there to pick-up a much terrified and scared Maya from the godown!

Lastly, a frustrated Arjun, he called himself as a Kutta while confronting Maya in the hospital ward (Episode telecast on 28th June) , after the tragedy struck the family in the form of loss of child!

So, all three Saanjh, Samay & Arjun have called Maya's husband as Maya ka kutta!

But do you know, Maya herself called or addressed him indirectly as Kutta alias Dog?!

In the third episode telecast on 13th October, 2016, when Arjun got into a fight (in defence of his friend Saanjh) with some other person in Maya's studio, Maya intervened & stopped the fight and then admonished him saying,"When a dog wants to become human, he is made family member and when human tries to become a dog, he is kicked out of house" before walking out from here!

What a prophetic words, they turned out to be!
Then, he was just an underdog! Maa Lakshmi raised his underdog status to the husband of Maya, the business tycoon & got admitted in her family, too! He was a family member & very human too! He tolerated all the craziness of the mad wife!
But the irony of his fate made him look like only as Maya ka kutta more often than Maya's husband!

True to Maya's words this human was living only a dog's life all along and a day came in his life to kick out everything!! And out of frustration he even kicked his wife out literally as she was holding his legs to prevent him leaving!

He is a loner, now! And, he is pushed to find some solace in the company of a puppy dog, as shown in yesterday's episode!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very precisely you have put it . πŸ‘
coincidently i was watching third episode some time back & then realized how this kutta thing started...πŸ˜›
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Seriously I don't think CVS are this deep. This is just overthinking lol
snowflakes2119 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This time Arjun is resolute in his attitude. Snapping the marital tie with his wife, it doesn't appear, he would retreat. He seems to have exhausted with his forbearance, more so after the loss of his child.. Arjun, knowingly, Maya's fatal intentions allowed her eccentricity to inflate, to the extent that she went on a killing spree. He gave her a long rope of benefit of doubt so that she could put a check on her own actions and undergo redemption. Maya never genuinely tried to exhibit normalcy in her approach, for she wasn't normal...Her simple formula was to kill all those who tries to be closer with Arjun. She isolated him with the sole purpose of making him her dog who would only wag his tail at the wishes of his master. Arjun was doing the same for quite a long time. He submitted himself before Maya and became an abject slave, underming his own identity. Barring one or two occasions, during the initial days of her marriage, Maya never looked genuine in her efforts to lead a normal life. But observing her nerve wrecking acts, even her honest attempts seems to be merely an eyewash.
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Seriously I don't think CVS are this deep. This is just overthinking lol

There may not be any connection to third episode & rest of the kutta remarks! It was purely my own stretched imagination which approximately matched with events that followed!

But Saanjh Samay & Arjun dialogue writers perhaps did not randomly choose to use the kutta word, I guess!
Arjun called himself as kutta more than once in the recent episodes and before that Samay too did the same!
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snowflakes2119

This time Arjun is resolute in his attitude. Snapping the marital tie with his wife, it doesn't appear, he would retreat. He seems to have exhausted with his forbearance, more so after the loss of his child.. Arjun, knowingly, Maya's fatal intentions allowed her eccentricity to inflate, to the extent that she went on a killing spree. He gave her a long rope of benefit of doubt so that she could put a check on her own actions and undergo redemption. Maya never genuinely tried to exhibit normalcy in her approach, for she wasn't normal...Her simple formula was to kill all those who tries to be closer with Arjun. She isolated him with the sole purpose of making him her dog who would only wag his tail at the wishes of his master. Arjun was doing the same for quite a long time. He submitted himself before Maya and became an abject slave, underming his own identity. Barring one or two occasions, during the initial days of her marriage, Maya never looked genuine in her efforts to lead a normal life. But observing her nerve wrecking acts, even her honest attempts seems to be merely an eyewash.

Poor fellow! He leaves Maya saying that her dog is going now and does not have strength to wiggle his tail, she can do whatever she wants! He was loyal to her like a dog really - most of the time barring some incidents involving Saanjh!
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice analysis.
I slightly differ in my pov arjun was not living dog's life b4 he mate maya. He was not rich but he was happy , content and had goal in his life. In gud and bad tyms his fly and frns were there for him. He could rise as phoenix even if he had failed repeatedly with their support.

It's only after marriage with maya he has become na dobhi ka opps maya ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka.

Another addition arjun called himseld dog in starting of 2nd season.
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaurabhKiRadha

Nice analysis.

I slightly differ in my pov arjun was not living dog's life b4 he mate maya. He was not rich but he was happy , content and had goal in his life. In gud and bad tyms his fly and frns were there for him. He could rise as phoenix even if he had failed repeatedly with their support.

It's only after marriage with maya he has become na dobhi ka opps maya ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka.

Another addition arjun called himseld dog in starting of 2nd season.

I used a word 'underdog' which means -a competitor thought to have little chance of winning a fight or contest- to describe him before Maya came in his life! It was not about his living standards but a capacity to win & grow in his career! He got a career boost only with Maya's help but later he was more busy in romancing Maya than in his job!

Arjun was frustrated in the beginning of S2, also! However, I couldn't recollect the instance you are referring to!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Arjun & Kutta analogy!

It was Saanjh who used the Kutta word to address Arjun (Episode telecast on 10th April) when he abused Ayaan for the alleged rape attempt charge! Arjun got angry with Saanjh also and was about to slap her before she managed to stop him!

Then Samay abused Maya during the 'cricket bat' meeting (Episode telecast on 6th June) and called her husband as Kutta, while Arjun was just arriving there to pick-up a much terrified and scared Maya from the godown!

Lastly, a frustrated Arjun, he called himself as a Kutta while confronting Maya in the hospital ward (Episode telecast on 28th June) , after the tragedy struck the family in the form of loss of child!

So, all three Saanjh, Samay & Arjun have called Maya's husband as Maya ka kutta!

But do you know, Maya herself called or addressed him indirectly as Kutta alias Dog?!

In the third episode telecast on 13th October, 2016, when Arjun got into a fight (in defence of his friend Saanjh) with some other person in Maya's studio, Maya intervened & stopped the fight and then admonished him saying,"When a dog wants to become human, he is made family member and when human tries to become a dog, he is kicked out of house" before walking out from here!

What a prophetic words, they turned out to be!
Then, he was just an underdog! Maa Lakshmi raised his underdog status to the husband of Maya, the business tycoon & got admitted in her family, too! He was a family member & very human too! He tolerated all the craziness of the mad wife!
But the irony of his fate made him look like only as Maya ka kutta more often than Maya's husband!

True to Maya's words this human was living only a dog's life a
ll along and a day came in his life to kick out everything!! And out of frustration he even kicked his wife out literally as she was holding his legs to prevent him leaving!

He is a loner, now! And, he is pushed to find some solace in the company of a puppy dog, as shown in yesterday's episode!

I was refering to red line. He was undedog but i don't think he lived a dog's life

He called himself kutta many times spcly party scene were maya puts microphone in his chain
Edited by SaurabhKiRadha - 7 years ago
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
from starting cvs tagged him as KuttaπŸ˜†...but why Kutta? it so funny and annoying type to hear again and again just like baby named Bandar, generally people use Joru ka gulam or puppet like words for such husbands but it seems cvs are obsessed with Kutta..bandar like words!